• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Everything in Calculus is backwards.
Not really, my half negro friend.

It's actually another form of very practical math used in a wide variety of situations. Taking derivatives and integrals may seem like backwards to you, but it's a really useful tool used for basic things like Physics. However, it's still extremely forward.
-Rei

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
In some cases it is but not all Rei.

Taking a derivative is dividing by zero afterall.

I also didn't say he played twice as much as me, I said he played 2 times more than me.

Trying to say he I played 0 times and he played 2 times of course.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Not really, my half negro friend.

It's actually another form of very practical math used in a wide variety of situations. Taking derivatives and integrals may seem like backwards to you, but it's a really useful tool used for basic things like Physics. However, it's still extremely forward.
-Rei
I really just wanna like, get a baseball bat, and hit each and every one of your across the head with it.

The debates about Calculus is so annoying. LOL!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I really just wanna like, get a baseball bat, and hit each and every one of your across the head with it.

The debates about Calculus is so annoying. LOL!
Alright, let's start a physics debate shall we? I can calculate the force of that bat upon contact of our heads and what kind of effect it would have on our skulls mathematically. :D
-Rei

Shinku

Smash Champion
fortes bowser is amazing,

rei, i too am also in love with maria, for other reasons LOL

tec0 looks like a really smart guy who would know something about quantum physics, (Asian stereotype) lol j/k

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
awww P-S took his first shot at otakon XD

while i got thumbs and ee doing the thriller dance off of like 1/3 of vodka and orange juice

ahaha

Top Bottom