• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I love all the MD/VA smashers.

Just throwin that out there.

Except Seb, that ***** didn't even drink with me.

What a ******.
Well, I couldn't Haley, CAUSE YOU DRANK THE WHOLE ****ING THING

lol jk but seriously that **** tasted nasty and I'm never drinking rum ever again.

Everyone who was drunk in my room was hilarious, especially Seb and EE

"this town deserves a better kind of drunk and im going to give it to em, you'll see.... ill show ya"
Dear god I hope no one ever sees that video :(

Shinku

Smash Champion
so unknown predator was telling how okin was dancing at the rave, im assuming he was pretty drunk, or at least i hope you were

basically he said this, okin took two glow sticks, one in each hand and just jumped up and down, like his body was possessed or something lulz

0kin

Smash Journeyman
lmao, shinku. i also jumped on some random guys back and raved on him in a circle, danced with all women i though were pretty, totally *********** some1,lost my shirt, and started a bunch of circles. to answer your question, shinku, yes i was wasted ahaha. But not as wasted as B-tree!

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
otakon was fun, although i didnt play much smash, my GGXXAC muscles where twitching since i dont get to play with other people in that game much, and my MTG sense where tingling. again thank you so much Crismas for hookin me up with that room. Also shout out to really the only new smasher i met since ma dood Soup invited him to our room for some melee Mikeal from Detriot. also bible black is hillarious.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
didnt feel like doing nything but sleep/eat junk until yesterday when the finest ***** in the world invited me to the pool with 3 other hot friends, i think that broke it lol, but now its back
wow, you clearly should have helped me break it with you... your really affecting our friendship thats not fully established >.<

Ghostype

Smash Champion
yeah btree says he blacked out then gained conscious like 7 in the morning. that's pretty scary if i was him
Nah man, after I got removed from Otakon for harassing that fat guy, I blacked out. Then I came to in front of a 7-eleven at four in the morning, I found my room at 7am.

<3 Foxy Lady - Why are we such a good team Foxy? I wanna go to Herb...

great seeing all my smashbrothas like Phil Windows Vista Ed Rei Frozen Seb Tru Cafe CK Foxy etc...(anyone see DOSV or his Falco? He was there Saturday night with NightmareKornKid) wish I had felt more like exploring this year, but I lost my phone so I wasn't really in the mood since I couldn't call anyone.

BTW anyone who had my number could you text me or PM me? I'm using a temp phone but it's the same number. I lost all my contacts. >_>

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
Great smashing guys, I was Falco and DK rocking the Raz tag. Anyone catch the smashboards name of the dude I was teaming with with the headphones? All I got was Mike lol.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
saturday night i was really wasted during the rave. i actually raved too hard that i went to the bathroom, ran into okin and then EE and then threw up in one of the stalls. afterwards, took a mint, drank a ton of water, and went back into the rave.

i got 4 numbers that night which is what i mainly remember.

i just vaguely remember seeing korn and waffle walking out of the rave.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I'll be at katsu, but before that I'll be at AUSA. It's probably my favorite con, I love the scale of Otakon, but it ends way too early for my tastes, plus baltimore is eh.

Katsu WAS my favorite, but this year was really bad, it's at a new place next year though, so hopefully it'll be great.

I plan on getting my own room for AUSA

Sh4dey

Smash Rookie
NNID
Coming
Yay go breast milk ._. ......umm anyway I'm just putting this out here.

I was that Sonic tagged Sh4de in the FFA at Otakon 2009, just want to say thanks to all that played me. Yall were my first in competitive play here in MD. Hope to face more of you in the future. Cheers.

P.S. ATMSK or whoever that guy was that won the one singles tourney, I want to face you One on One next time since I couldn't make that tourney. That tourney champion title was mine lol.

Top Bottom