• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Shinku

Smash Champion
aight im in my hotel room right now, everyone hit me up when yall get here, i wanna play some melee asap

301 919 0345, nah i dont think im going to the gentlemens club, dude wanna drive in bmore, it sucks

Foxy

Smash Master
Foxy teach my Jiggs kthxbai
i gave up jiggs because i stopped being terrible at this game... still play her in dubbs though ;[

foxy if we can get a free tv (which i doubt) ill mm your jiggs my shiek 5 bux =)
accepted, but i don't play jiggs, so it'll have to be my fox (or maybe falco).

Ill mm you too Foxy. Your anyone vs my Marth 5 bucks ;]
accepted.

Foxy, i'll MM you for $5 :o
accepted.

if the tv's really do lag though... depends. hopefully they'll be alright though, and if they are i'll definitely do any/all of those mm's.

forute

Smash Ace
sorry crismas and alex for having to bail
thanks mow for the ride offer, i appreciate it a lot, don't wanna bother going if i miss a whole day though =/

KREVA

Smash Cadet
So yeah, Korn won the FFA tournament today. It was absolutely ******** though since the Otakon rules were items were on. Soooooo.... I made it to the first round and lost in the second round, due to Korn and I sudden deathing, and I had the 10 damage more than he did at the end of the match.

Today: Single tournament, wish me good luck. :O

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i mean... at least you can use your controller preference >.> i can't use wii-mote nunchuck.... therefor its pointless for me to enter any torunies :s

Lobos

Smash Master
Get ***** ps....posting before people get drunk and go to the rave....I will be posting pics tomorrow when I get home so beware of drunken raving smashers!

KREVA

Smash Cadet
yo lobos, that chick you were teams with was really hot man. and a pretty good kirby too. she's a maniac on tetris ds, it's scary.

i didnt see you at the rave tonight, where were you at, son?

and ps, that sucked that you couldnt mote-chuck, but you did pretty well. :p

Lobos

Smash Master
Okay Otakon was amazing this year, not only was I awesome but.....I am awesome....

Anyways I uploaded the small amount of pics I took! here is the album (kreva kirby girl my partner is in there *wink*) http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v417/clo24/Otakon 2009/

Oh yeah for anyone interested Atomsk won the brawl tourney with Korn in 2nd....but Korn won braw FFA!

Random pics..

More in the album!

Lobos

Smash Master
Mow's hair is awesome and very noticeable from far away....^.^

also I didn't upload all the pics...due to ummmm censorship..I think some of you know what I'm talking about ;)

Shinku

Smash Champion
lobos is a pervert, i know exactly which ones he didnt lobos. i just hope there just booty pics.........

lobos, im stealing some of your pics and making a movie, then it shall be on youtube

SuperFudgeChoco

Smash Apprentice
This con was freakin' great, loved playing Smash and RB. Wish I had cosplayed Franky on Sat (at least I did on Friday night) and it was a good place to participate in my first Brawl tourny. I'll have pictures up by tomorrow, chilling for today.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
This was my favorite Otakon so far (only my 3rd, started going in 07)

It was awesome hanging out with all the awesome smashers and other people. Korn and EE are hilarious lol. Hanging out with Dre, Diego and the others was amazing too, so much funny stuff happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JioUYDf2to

This is a video taken while we were waiting in the non-pre reg line at around 3:00 AM Friday morning.

Listen to the hilarious commentary, most of it involving EE.

Foxy

Smash Master
I had an awesome time again... Melee is too much fun and I play too much of it.

<3 Foxy Lady (where you at Chillin/Chinesah gettin' 4 stocked?)

Doll and Shiz have never been such a good team.

Good times with everyone.

If any of you go to Nekocon, I'll be there, again playing Melee all weekend... last year they let me set up my Melee console on a free lagless TV and you can use your own controllers and everything. Tiny game room and mid-sized con but a good place to play.

Oh and friend request me if I met you there!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Ya fun times. Though Trevor (Atomsk), I need to talk to you.

Making a ton of poor decisions was mad fun in the end. Shoutouts later.

I also have the video of Haley going for Seb's breast milk lmao!
-Rei

Top Bottom