• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conker315

Smash Lord
Talk to the Extreme makeover: Home edition guys.

this is the kind of thing im talking about
quit it or just dont post untill u see something like a sig or a question
not trying to be mean or anything but thats just dumb

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay, ummmmmmmm how can I build a skyscraper within a week?
EDIT:jeebus seriously just stop saying "spamming it up" or "so u continue spamming"
ure doing the same thing u did with me a few posts back
quit it alredy

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Jeebus if you had mental quickness oooooh, you would see that I said "you must blend color." That is my response to your comments. Would you rather I made the color blue?

Agi

Smash Lord
Um... I don't see a difference...

EDIT: I have both on seperate tabs... flipping through them doesnt change the height at all... Theyre the same image. O_o

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
the problem is (and i am sure the people from the pokeshop would agree) you are taking a sprite, adding like one part of another pokemon on, then recoloring, and say done. if you look at theirs, they are generally at least 70/30 of the two pokemon if not more. It took me a bit to figure out that the pokemon were fusions and not just recolorings.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
the problem is (and i am sure the people from the pokeshop would agree) you are taking a sprite, adding like one part of another pokemon on, then recoloring, and say done. if you look at theirs, they are generally at least 70/30 of the two pokemon if not more. It took me a bit to figure out that the pokemon were fusions and not just recolorings.
Are you just ranting? Srsly what is your point?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Hey i am just critiquing. nothing more. I dont consider myself an expert at pokesplices but i do frequent the thread they have. i am just saying as i see it. If you dont like it then i can just leave.

L__

Smash Master
OMFG...

THAT'S SO DUMB....

ahh...

what size does everyone else use?

this size restriction is stupid IMO...should be bigger.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I have wuestion. Where do you get the C4Ds, do you make them or do you get them from somewhere? and also how do you get more brushes for paint?

L__

Smash Master
go to planetrenders.net and go to free resources near the middle of the page. go to the c4d/renders section or render packs.

Agi

Smash Lord
Hey pistolz, about the whole geodude thing... skip it. Maybe could I get a Machoke/blastoise instead? (Rambo ftw) Of course, you have 7 or so sigs already.

L__

Smash Master
Lol, agidius, you don't have to have the "Signature Made by L" part; people can't read it anyways.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
c4d's are at planetrenders.net
i have no idea where you can find brushes for paint
go to planetrenders.net and go to free resources near the middle of the page. go to the c4d/renders section or render packs.
thanks, ill do that

Hey pistolz, about the whole geodude thing... skip it. Maybe could I get a Machoke/blastoise instead? (Rambo ftw) Of course, you have 7 or so sigs already.
since hes busy maybe you could go to the custom pokemon shop;)

L__

Smash Master
KK, just trying to give credit where it's due...
Thanks. Just tell anyone if they ask that it was me. It's all good.

AlmightyJeebus said:
L for good results, I use 375x115
Why thank you. :p

zrky said:
thanks, ill do that
Yeah, have fun using c4ds.

Tip, when using C4Ds, I usually set the layer to linear dodge for an effect. (Just my opinion/advice)

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I just dabble in poke'splices, and for my first two, I think the ones I have are decent, I gotta do more, but I don't know which poke'mon to fuse.

In reply to all of stealth raptors conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom