• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord

Ah madez me a aerobuzz ^.^ before you say anything, I've been doing this before I did sigs, I just don't find it that enjoyable and only do it when I see fit, so no reqeusts pl0x

smaci92

Smash Lord
hi smaci, how are you?
i made it into the shop :)
ur next right?
hopefully I'm next! lol. congrats on making it it...I'll bet your happy. You BETTER vote me in when I get better at sigs :laugh:

Hey everyone I have a question: What can I do to blend my renders better with the background?? They always look like I chopped them out and they're not part of the whole image. I appreciate some help on this...thanks (SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER!! :laugh:)

smaci92

Smash Lord
lol, ok and to blend the render ,you can, like i did in the sig above, use a render and color to the same color as your background, or you could use the smudge tool and smudge the edges into the background like i did in my flash one (check my examples for my part of the shop :))
I think I like the smudge method better...anyone else have any suggestions?

HabiT

Smash Apprentice
You can use an eraser on about 50% opacity to erase around the edges, and you can use the lasso tool on about 20 px. Lasso around the inside edges of the render > select inverse > delete. Hope that helps, Smaci.

Conker315

Smash Lord
Everyone who hanst giving me a render for the banner thank you
you who hasnt u better quick before i make it
if u give me crap like "why did i get pichu" or "why did i get an anime guy!" im not having that kind of nonsense.
You failed to give me a render so i chose what i liked.
if ure reading this and havent given me one please do so immediately.

jeebus and roller ure ok :)
and mine is alredy chosen of course
ill render both of ures today ^-^

Grandeza

Smash Master
Everyone who hanst giving me a render for the banner thank you
you who hasnt u better quick before i make it
if u give me crap like "why did i get pichu" or "why did i get an anime guy!" im not having that kind of nonsense.
You failed to give me a render so i chose what i liked.
if ure reading this and havent given me one please do so immediately.

jeebus and roller ure ok :)
and mine is alredy chosen of course
ill render both of ures today ^-^
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-34995

thankies

Roller

Smash Legend
Knight, I like the 2nd better. It's the full person, and it fits more with the rest of ours.

Snucas, I like the one you picked. surprised it wasn't kingdom hearts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom