• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Urb, I say in as well.

Post a rules/examples/etc post so I can link to it on the OP.
Rules/format of Urb's Sig Shoppe:

I do avatars, sigs, userbars, YOU NAME IT!

Image: (Insert links to images you want. 3 max, not too big plz)
Main Text: (Your Name)
Sub Text: ("I'll make it quick...")
Text Colors: (main,sub)
General Layout: (Picture postions and text positions)
Color Scheme: (Black and purple)
Extras: (Borders, linkz, movies etc)
FC: (Brawl, anyone?)

*I'm now doing movie sigs! YAY!*

*I also do not doctor pictures of people anymore. Sorry, I just do sigs.*

If you want me to re-do a sig, it's free. Just tell me what to change.
Pick ups will be posted here, or you can have me PM it to you.
After Pick up, replies will be deleted to make navigation easier.

all signatures are done in 500x100 dimensions UNLESS you ask otherwise!
To pick up, stop by the shop, and copy the image url and paste it into your sig.

DELAYS MAY BE COMMON BECAUSE OF SCHOOL. Thank you for being patient!

Here is basically a large amount of my works:

These are my sigs, not all of them are great.

This isn't really a sig, Clan and I just made it for the heck of it. Flash's foot seems to be aflame.

Made for Corey_MoHH2_Brawl:

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Hey Urb, waaaay too many examples imo. Post like 5 or 6 actually good ones, not everything you have thrown together in your entire career as a sig maker.
I think you need to spend a lot of time on flow, basic composition, blend and NOT having double and triple render sigs.

smaci92

Smash Lord
No lol. I think he should keep all his examples. It's amazing how much stuff he's made. but yes I agree with cmpr on the flow, compostition, blend, and double/triple renders.

L__

Smash Master
Vts, I'm so sorry. You have no idea how bad I feel. I'm going into hiding because I just realized how mediocre I am and I'm nowhere near as good as I'd like to be composition wise. I mean, I've only tried 5 styles at most and if that means I can't even put together a simple poster/banner, I don't deserve to make yours.

Roller, close my sig shop temporarily. I'll be gone 2 weeks at least.

Conker315

Smash Lord
Vts, I'm so sorry. You have no idea how bad I feel. I'm going into hiding because I just realized how mediocre I am and I'm nowhere near as good as I'd like to be composition wise. I mean, I've only tried 5 styles at most and if that means I can't even put together a simple poster/banner, I don't deserve to make yours.

Roller, close my sig shop temporarily. I'll be gone 2 weeks at least.
LOL cmon now L...dont give up...
You would let ureself get owned by a banner???
tsk tsk...if u needed help u could of messaged me..i could of givin u sum tipz.
To anyone here goes the same for you. If you guys need help im here to help...just like i helped smaci ;).
But yea..if ure going to be gone for 2 weeks u better be working on ure sigs and reading tuts for ideas.

and of course school :p

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
No lol. I think he should keep all his examples. It's amazing how much stuff he's made. but yes I agree with cmpr on the flow, compostition, blend, and double/triple renders.
You are kidding right? No he really should not keep all of his examples. #1 It takes forever to scroll down the page. #2 It lags up computers with internets that cannot handle all of these pictures. #3 Not all of them look nice. No offense.

I am just not a fan of your sigs. Smaci, sig shops should have quality not quantity. I know that most people on smashboards do not do sigs so, they do not realize if something is bad or not.

Vts

Smash Champion
the banner is over 9000!!!

roihu my banner needs to be huge! so that little one made me giggle ;)

but L__ this is a test! to see how far you've come and never give up!

if you need more time then done u got it.

hey conker i may need a new sig soon for the next tales game lol.

i'll post later in the year when i want it :psycho:

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I just added most of my sig examples, OBVIOUSLY i don't want them all, I just felt like posting them. I do indeed not like having multi-render sigs, but that's what my customers want, and so I make. I take no offense to saying that some are bad. I know that. We can all be ashamed of our work now and then. The "bad" ones are thus because those were the first I made and I only had about the lamest version of PS that was out. And no special brushes (gag). I can do all of those things; blend flow, I'm with ya, but I like my sigs to have a crazy, exciting feel (unless the patron specifically asks for a toned down sig).

All of these sigs with one render (which I wish people would ask me for) have only a few effects and boring blend mechanics. I want eye candy, not um....well.....the opposite of eye candy. Eye carrots?

Drat! Somehow, an obtrusive "black spot" snuck into the Feirce Diety Sig (at top) The "O" in Triforce is RUINED! How did I not catch that?!?!? I'll have to fix it.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Hey Urb, I like your stuff and stopped by to request a sig.

Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/47607/normal_swthu400thbylego.png
Main Text: xX Boezy Xx
Sub Text: "You dare to resist?"
Text Colors:
General Layout: Position Starkiller so he's still in the center of the sig and have the text to one side of him, with the video to the other side of him.
Color Scheme: Black, dark blue, red (not so much, maybe like a stripe or something)
Extras: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkBiYpD3SDc
The clip I'd like starts at 30 seconds into the video and goes till 45 seconds. If this is too long of a video, just let me know.
FC: 1762-2363-6055. Although I'll warn you, I hardly play Brawl anymore :ohwell:

I know this is a pretty tall order. I can tell it'll look great if you decide to go through on this though.

Thanks in advance if you do take it.

Conker315

Smash Lord
the banner is over 9000!!!

roihu my banner needs to be huge! so that little one made me giggle ;)

but L__ this is a test! to see how far you've come and never give up!

if you need more time then done u got it.

hey conker i may need a new sig soon for the next tales game lol.

i'll post later in the year when i want it :psycho:
nah just message ure request to me.
im not in this shop anymore so yea...glad u chosed me to do another one of ure sigs also.
tyvm

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Rollerking, you still take sig requests?I'd like you personally to do it for me.

Firstly, I have to say, I'm very jealous of your ability to do this sort of thing. I've dreamed of it, but I've never taken the time and effort to get good at this. I wish I had.

Anyways, I'd love to have a new signature. I looked through the other shops and I liked your style the most. Here's I'd like:

character: Olimar

name in sig: DanGR
I don't really want the name to be the focal point of the sig. I'd like that to be Olimar.

side words:
none

style: I'd like something that's sort of block based, or maybe digital looking. Color inversion might be nice in a few select areas, but ultimately it's up to you.

Example: I saw this in another shop, but I thought it was a good example of what I'd like: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165398 -the lucario one makes him look angelic. That's sort of what I'm looking for.

Pircture: I like this picture of Olimar. I'd like the purple pikmin included, but not the yellow. If you'd like to exclude them both, that's fine as well. The background is ugly, so please don't include that.
http://www.gameledge.com/skitch/pikmin_olimar-20080109-102731.jpg
Can you do that?

thanks!

CinatoastB3

Smash Cadet
hey urb i love the way u make your signatures
and i would like to request

character- R.O.B.

text- CinatoastB3
*can you put [BKT] somewhere also

colors- i'd would like it to be blue but if you have anything in mind go for it

picture- http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n412/AlexisNYK1/rob-1.jpg
can you do anything with this but if you cant here is a normal picture
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-30723

can you please try and make the picture as blue as possible

thank you and take your time since i read about you having HW and stuff...school sucks

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Also not a problem...Im not sure If I technically have a section yet, so my "waiting list" is invisible, but I can do it. Just be mindful that I am busy lately w/ skool and I have to do Boezy's first.

But thanx for the compliment!

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
So I see you guys are becoming the anyone gets in shop again... And Urb, sigs do not look good to most of us when they have thousands of effects ****** the render.

Grandeza

Smash Master
can i rejoin the shop? i cant believe im back here again but i think you guys know my work. so take a vote on mr deza. thanks guys

lolcesspool

Urb

Smash Journeyman
So I see you guys are becoming the anyone gets in shop again... And Urb, sigs do not look good to most of us when they have thousands of effects ****** the render.
Actually, I have about 1,200 people (or more) who would disagree (lol) have you seen Clan's sig shop in Nintendo hub? In fact, I've seen MANY sigs with "render ******" effects that are awesome. I respect that you have your style of sig making, but atleast respect mine!

H

Homsar, a Trendy Tote Bag

AaAAaaAAaaAAaa!

I'd like to make a request of L__

Could I have a sig with these three pictures in it:
http://www.hrwiki.org/images/thumb/...urrent.png/180px-homsar_evolution_current.png
http://www.detstar.com/files/features/supersmashbrosbrawl/characters/melee_mrgameandwatch.jpg
http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/wii/smashbrosbrawl/169.jpg

In any style you feel like making. The colors I'd like to see are the greyscale colors and a deep red.
I'd like the main text to be a HOMSAR in the background, and the words "Captain of the Gravy Train" on the sides.

Thank you very, very much.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Not joining back lol, just stopping in. I'm out of sig shops for a while, just getting my skill up and having fun with it.

Urb smaci is KIND OF right, you do **** the render with effects, they are way sick effects though.

L__

Smash Master
AaAAaaAAaaAAaa!

I'd like to make a request of L__

Could I have a sig with these three pictures in it:
http://www.hrwiki.org/images/thumb/...urrent.png/180px-homsar_evolution_current.png
http://www.detstar.com/files/features/supersmashbrosbrawl/characters/melee_mrgameandwatch.jpg
http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/wii/smashbrosbrawl/169.jpg

In any style you feel like making. The colors I'd like to see are the greyscale colors and a deep red.
I'd like the main text to be a HOMSAR in the background, and the words "Captain of the Gravy Train" on the sides.

Thank you very, very much.
1. I'm on temporary leave, I'm not making any sigs.

2. I will never make a sig with more than 1 subject.

3. Go ask someone else ASAP for a better sig, my work is not decent.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
If I could i would vote you guys in;)

Q: why are so many people joining the allstar's again? not a bad thing, just weird after everyones sudden leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom