• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smaci92

Smash Lord
k thx alot. :) but I don't think i really need to get better at vid animations anymore lol. have any useful sites to get better at normal sigs??? pm me...

Conker315

Smash Lord
I dont want to repeat myself but here in this long explaining post i put is the answer to ure question.

NO...
u mean barely alive and breathing?
if u havent noticed the top sig maker here is L..
and hes never on now that he goes to school
smaci is still a beginner tbh and the only thing hes improving is well...cant answer that atm.
Lord unicorn is never on..and he always uses an excuse that hes going to paris or w/e.
It may be true but still hes not helping what so ever.
Roller has not made a sig and posted it on the critique thread in how long?? I have no idea..so i really dont know if he has improved or just stayed the same..but if yall want this shop "alive and kickin" then you all best improve quickly..if i did it so can u guys...and dont give me that gimp vs photoshop crap like jeebus stated a long time ago. It does not matter if it is gimp or that u have no good renders or tuts. Remember theres always flow to each render and if not make it a b&w.....
Gflare posted tuts from beginner to pro and you havent even given them a try so i suggest u go for that for now. If not you guys are just seeking failure in something that cant be.
Flare posted a list of tutorials!?!
I mean cmon...what more can u ask for??
Also it dont matter if they are in gimp because u can easily do it on photoshop.

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
lol!!!
just turn off ure sig agi..and its still somewhat of alive ekoix.

Also...
smaci92: yes dinko. please rejoin! :p
kingdomofthehearts_snucas: DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!

lulz
Rollerking540: Do it for teh lulz. =P

useless reply's?
just stop pl0x....
my bad, no need to go through your periodic mood swings...
jkjk, dont hurt me :colorful:!!!!!!

Agi

Smash Lord
Anyone who wants the list of tutorials, I posted it on my user messages... feel free to leave one of your own. (Ignore the other crap.)

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

smaci92

Smash Lord
lol snucas. I think Conker woke up on the wrong side of bed today :laugh: no offense conker, but you sound a little grumpy today lol...but I'm actually glad you were grumpy, cause you made me think about getting better at normal sigs instead of just fooling around and having fun. so thx for being grumpy lol

Conker315

Smash Lord
Its not that im grumpy..its just that u guys are not improving and just goofin off while u can get better at making sigs. Sure u got a life and all but still read a tut now and then and show outcomes of it.

and agi was this reffered to me?
(Ignore the other crap.)

Vts

Smash Champion
i kind of have a request for anyone willing take it on!!! its not really a sig its more of a banner.

i'm about to start back up local bi-weeklies so i need a banner that says

"Stage 2 Games Super Smash Bros. Bi-weekly Tournament!" or something like that something with Stage 2 Games and something with smash. Also need it to be able to fit on fliers and still room to put some details on it.

just have fun with it and no due date but the faster your done the faster i can post it and spread the word!

Thanks in advance

@vts: I am sure that whoever makes your banner will make it great and that you will love it!

@allstars: good luck everyone, i might not be on for a little while and im looking forward to seeing my request smaci, again good luck and have a great time.

BTW: I'm not going to be on cuz were going to Okoboji, Iowa for my B-day and I dont know if you have to pay for the comps there.

CYA ALL LATERZ!!! :colorful:

smaci92

Smash Lord
Its not that im grumpy..its just that u guys are not improving and just goofin off while u can get better at making sigs. Sure u got a life and all but still read a tut now and then and show outcomes of it.

ok conker...so your not grumpy. you just want us to improve...and I promise you---I will improve ;) roller, can you close my section of the shop, I need to practice on getting better rather than doing requests, and I'm busy practicing for piano concerts

L__

Smash Master
NO...
u mean barely alive and breathing?
if u havent noticed the top sig maker here is L..
and hes never on now that he goes to school
smaci is still a beginner tbh and the only thing hes improving is well...cant answer that atm.
Lord unicorn is never on..and he always uses an excuse that hes going to paris or w/e.
It may be true but still hes not helping what so ever.
Roller has not made a sig and posted it on the critique thread in how long?? I have no idea..so i really dont know if he has improved or just stayed the same..but if yall want this shop "alive and kickin" then you all best improve quickly..if i did it so can u guys...and dont give me that gimp vs photoshop crap like jeebus stated a long time ago. It does not matter if it is gimp or that u have no good renders or tuts. Remember theres always flow to each render and if not make it a b&w.....
Gflare posted tuts from beginner to pro and you havent even given them a try so i suggest u go for that for now. If not you guys are just seeking failure in something that cant be.

Contrary to popular belief, I go on quite a few times during school. We will be learning Photoshop CS3 in Digital Photography so I will be learning some tricks.

lol snucas. I think Conker woke up on the wrong side of bed today :laugh: no offense conker, but you sound a little grumpy today lol...but I'm actually glad you were grumpy, cause you made me think about getting better at normal sigs instead of just fooling around and having fun. so thx for being grumpy lol

I can't stand the amount of immaturity within this thread anymore; you guys always somehow get off topic even if you don't notice it; I do.

i kind of have a request for anyone willing take it on!!! its not really a sig its more of a banner.

"Stage 2 Games Super Smash Bros. Bi-weekly Tournament!" or something like that something with Stage 2 Games and something with smash. Also need it to be able to fit on fliers and still room to put some details on it.

just have fun with it and no due date but the faster your done the faster i can post it and spread the word!

Thanks in advance
I'll take it since Smaci has taken every single request since the majority left.

@vts: I am sure that whoever makes your banner will make it great and that you will love it!

@allstars: good luck everyone, i might not be on for a little while and im looking forward to seeing my request smaci, again good luck and have a great time.

BTW: I'm not going to be on cuz were going to Okoboji, Iowa for my B-day and I dont know if you have to pay for the comps there.

CYA ALL LATERZ!!! :colorful:
You might not see me.

I'm taking a temporary leave after this sig I make. Reason being is; I'm going to be studying a lot of photoshopping techniques. In addition, I might leave due to the amount of digression within this thread. If I do leave though, I'll be a freelance photoshopper, taking requests when anyone for any thread can't.

L__

Smash Master

Thanks in advance

Since this is a banner, this will take longer than expected. ._.;;;;

Conker315

Smash Lord
im sorry, why the hell are you being a dickweed?
you have no right to be so rude, you sir need to STFU
Snucas you stfu!
What L says is true.
Dont u remember what fdv said...to post all ure sigs on the critique topic if u want cnc. If this is a request just post it and say "sig pick up for" whoever....One thing i want is a spamm clean thread and ure just ****ing it up by posting **** like the reply u gave L. Take my word and stfu...dont even reply back to this post. If u do so then thats just playin sad and u continue to spamm. I alredy said that if u guys spamm ill report. I think u like getting band tbh..since last time i remember for saying something stupid to a mod. So just stop with ure kidish things and be mature.

Conker315

Smash Lord
Dude would you post that again but with a link and not the imgage...It took long for this page to load right now..so yea edit ure post and put the direct link pl0x. Thx

Roller

Smash Legend
Conker, don't mean to be rude, but this isn't your shop anymore...

I don't mind him posting the pic if he wants to. Don't worry about it.

Smash64, As much as I love that pic and would like to make it, my comp is just too slow right now, even the simplist things take forever. So untill I get a laptop or something, I wont rly be able to. I'd suggest looking at some of the other good sig makers in this section of the boards and asking one of them. I'm sure they could get you a sig ATLEAST as good as I could, most likely better.

Sry I couldn't be of more help...
:(

Conker315

Smash Lord
Well roller i was just trying to keep ure shop clean...seeing as i dont get apreciated on it ill stop. Hopefully fdv dont close this down with all the spamm that im trying to STOP. But if u feel that way then alright. Also btw last time i checked i was a customer. Didnt I request something from smacey? so ure saying "get the hell out of here" thats the way i see it. Not nice m8. But yea ill stop posting..go ahead and reply with wut ever smart *** reply u got. Guess ill just talk 2 u on the chatz.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
hey im new to these fourms and i see all these other people with sigs. so can someone make me one? with metaknight and have neon on the right?

thank you

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
oh sorry. i'm going to try to make it myself to see if i can do it. what program do you use.

L__

Smash Master
sdfdsfsdfsd
Get the **** off. We don't need spammers.

oh sorry. i'm going to try to make it myself to see if i can do it. what program do you use.
Learn how to use a ****ing PM for once.

I'm getting tired of this thread filled with bull**** from people who aren't going to follow the rules.

For everyone else out there; read the ****ing first post. I will never do a request that doesn't follow the format.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Or you could just read the first page like L said and put the request in the correct format... Trust me this is harder than it looks. You will not be able to make a good sig on your first try...

Well roller i was just trying to keep ure shop clean...seeing as i dont get apreciated on it ill stop. Hopefully fdv dont close this down with all the spamm that im trying to STOP. But if u feel that way then alright. Also btw last time i checked i was a customer. Didnt I request something from smacey? so ure saying "get the hell out of here" thats the way i see it. Not nice m8. But yea ill stop posting..go ahead and reply with wut ever smart *** reply u got. Guess ill just talk 2 u on the chatz.
I see no reason that you should be so angry over what roller said.
What i said is completely related to signatures and artwork, hence "Artwork Emporium"
The shop is completely "clean" so stop the "FLAME WARS" already and grow up.
No more, im tired of it.

On a kinder note I wasnt asking for CnC here, but thanks for it on the Critique Topic, Conker.

Edit: oops it was L__

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom