• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agi

Smash Lord
Yellowroy....

Linkage to thread Read this BEFORE requesting a sig.

Rules for Signature Requests:

1.) DO NOT REQUEST A SIG FROM MULTIPLE SHOPS AT THE SAME TIME. This is rude. Sig shop artists will post example images on the very first page of their thread. Choose your shop based on the style you enjoy the most and SHOP CAREFULLY. Take the time to look around so you will be happy with your sig once it's been made.
The Allstars are NOT making this up.

Conker315

Smash Lord
Hey Conker, I thought you were making me another sig.......not saying the other one wasnt good
dude i have school, homework, and hang with my friends after school like untill 6pm
so i barely have time to make sigs for me!!?

also i had my internet down for a couple of my summer days so yea sorry
and it would be easy if u would pick like a sig style of mines
i really dont wana think to do something new atm.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
dude i have school, homework, and hang with my friends after school like untill 6pm
so i barely have time to make sigs for me!!?

also i had my internet down for a couple of my summer days so yea sorry
and it would be easy if u would pick like a sig style of mines
i really dont wana think to do something new atm.
k no problem

smaci92

Smash Lord
nah i like fox's background. if I took the BG out, for some reason photoshop puts a think ugly white line around fox. but anyways thx for the suggestion, but i won't be using your suggestion lol...just personal opinion: i like it with BG, you like it without lol

Agi

Smash Lord
Jeebs, you has win.

As thanks for this, I have sigged the epileptic Smiley. You all should, too.

...this honestly was the last thing I expected to get from this shop... something that reminds me of a dying Giygas. Anyway, do as the smiley says.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Ok heres the thing. I checked your post log, and while your current request was all stars only, there was one on the 3rd of august that you made to this shop and »Hentekorino's sig shop« asking for a diddy and mk sig. So i dont know if they will do this one or not because of the previous one.

EDIT: Technically, each request you have made (i see 4) seem to be slightly different. 3 were done to the all stars and one to »Hentekorino's sig shop«

yellowroy

Smash Ace
EDIT: Technically, each request you have made (i see 4) seem to be slightly different. 3 were done to the all stars and one to »Hentekorino's sig shop«
yes but i only got one of them. and the last sig i requested was a long time ago.

Agi

Smash Lord
Cool, Dinkoman is rejoining? :bee:

He was the first person I requested from, even though, since his birthday just -had- to happen, I tranferred my request to L__...still.

If you are joining the All Stars as an animator, I'm sure you would find open arms... just can't get enough of them! Also, it would get you away from the random fractal brushes, which I'm sure cmpr would appreciate. XD I'd like to see some of your work, and now that my siggeh is dedicated to the MYM3 and epicleptic seizure smilie
(NEW NAME. WRITE IT DOWN.)
, I have room for an animation or two.

Welcome back!

-o0|roadie seal of approval|0o-

Conker315

Smash Lord
I thought this place was dieing. Also Agidius, You should turn that sig off, incase it actually harms someone. Then your in trouble. =)

Lolcesspool.
lol!!!
just turn off ure sig agi..and its still somewhat of alive ekoix.

Also...
smaci92: yes dinko. please rejoin! :p
kingdomofthehearts_snucas: DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!

lulz
Rollerking540: Do it for teh lulz. =P

useless reply's?
just stop pl0x....

Agi

Smash Lord
I thought this place was dieing. Also Agidius, You should turn that sig off, incase it actually harms someone. Then your in trouble. =)

Lolcesspool.
Pplz h8in on mah siggehs now?
Even the ones that I DON'T make?
= [
This is the new Rickroll. Respect it as you respected the old one. "..."

EDIT: Yes, I do smell the irony. Do you?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Pplz h8in on mah siggehs now?
Even the ones that I DON'T make?
= [
This is the new Rickroll. Respect it as you respected the old one. "..."

EDIT: Yes, I do smell the irony. Do you?
I smell lots of irony. I think ill make it my new rickroll:colorful:
Dinko, come on please come back
OK im out for now

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Zrky i just lost my train of thought lookign at that smiley omg my eyes.

@eko the allstars is still a alive and kickin

im glad to see you guys are still getting requests.

Conker315

Smash Lord
Zrky i just lost my train of thought lookign at that smiley omg my eyes.

@eko the allstars is still a alive and kickin

im glad to see you guys are still getting requests.
NO...
u mean barely alive and breathing?
if u havent noticed the top sig maker here is L..
and hes never on now that he goes to school
smaci is still a beginner tbh and the only thing hes improving is well...cant answer that atm.
Lord unicorn is never on..and he always uses an excuse that hes going to paris or w/e.
It may be true but still hes not helping what so ever.
Roller has not made a sig and posted it on the critique thread in how long?? I have no idea..so i really dont know if he has improved or just stayed the same..but if yall want this shop "alive and kickin" then you all best improve quickly..if i did it so can u guys...and dont give me that gimp vs photoshop crap like jeebus stated a long time ago. It does not matter if it is gimp or that u have no good renders or tuts. Remember theres always flow to each render and if not make it a b&w.....
Gflare posted tuts from beginner to pro and you havent even given them a try so i suggest u go for that for now. If not you guys are just seeking failure in something that cant be.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
conker, i am on as much as i can be, but its been hard
i have been living out of a suitcase for almost two months, not to mention, no one has requested from me...

Conker315

Smash Lord
conker, i am on as much as i can be, but its been hard
i have been living out of a suitcase for almost two months, not to mention, no one has requested from me...
Well with ure spare time u can be improving. If u dont have a laptop with gimp or something that will allow u to do sigs on then just read tuts to get a crazy idea for a new style. Also who cares if u dont get requests???? When i was in the shop i only got around 5 or 6
topz..thats it...not that much i know but i really didnt care

silly conker lol....i'm improving on animations and sigs...just look at my amazing animations O_o :laugh:
Ahh silly me of course u have improved on ure vid animations.
Sorry i must of forgotten...but they are not all that amazing...Yet!
Thats why u need to look up more info on those kind of things.

Now i have a question for you..how many seconds can you use for the animation? and can u get better quality than it is alredy?

smaci92

Smash Lord
Ahh silly me of course u have improved on ure vid animations.
Sorry i must of forgotten...but they are not all that amazing...Yet!
Thats why u need to look up more info on those kind of things.

Now i have a question for you..how many seconds can you use for the animation? and can u get better quality than it is alredy?
I can get 500 frames max in one animation, which is about 30 secs. and the quality can't get any better...the quality is already pretty good (just look at my current sig...not bad quality hey?). And I think I'm done for animations for a while...I was just having fun fooling around with PS doing recolorings and finding out new things about animations. but ya, I think I'm gonna stop the animation thing for a while and get better with normal sigs. It's just that I have more fun with ani's so it's hard to motivate myself to do normal sigs. but a guy from the zss boards just asked me to do a zss sig, so I'm gonna try my hardest and make it my best one yet :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom