• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
BTW: Just because I didnt announce it, doesnt mean that STVII isnt happening.

It still is. Although I'm flattered that you dont want to go since I wasnt going to be there.

Thats right. Wasnt! But I am now. I'm coming out of retirement in order to run this tourny for you gents... and get free entry and other perks.

Last saturday of this month. STVII. Return of the Jedi? Something like that. Going to dallas has rekindled my spirit for smash! I have a new main. I have a new life too, but thats a different story.

In the spirit of it, I want to make a new name on this board, but thats for later. I will make a new entry for myself in this thread though.

Southfield; Zero; LUIGI; Zerohour713

Bring it *****es!

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
seriously, we are down to smash everyday if you live in the southfield area...PM me or AIM me for directions

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
We voted. The home game is 3:30 PM, and Mrobinson's been hoping for a Saturday biweekly for a while now.

Kagutsuchi

Smash Cadet
Guess I could get back into Smash, haven't gone to any tournaments in a while.

Waterford-Kagutsuchi-Falco, Captain Falcon - AIM: Kagu Chaos

I also go by Ikkitrix now, I have problems keeping names for more than 2 years. I guess my old name would be less confusing, even though nobody knows me. xP

Gdorfsmash

Smash Cadet
Canton-Gdorfsmash- Gdorf, samus

So I just joined and I'm wondering if me and a friend, or 2 could start smashing it up. looking in to the Southfield, MI smahfests.

we play a lot of ssbm but just now looking into the "professional" way.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Attention:
Effective Monday, I'll be wiping any people without a form of contact. It's pretty stupid to have a list of people with no way to get in touch with them. So if you still want to be on the list, provide something. AIM, email, or mention that you can be contacted by PM through Smashboards.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Canton-Gdorfsmash- Gdorf, samus

So I just joined and I'm wondering if me and a friend, or 2 could start smashing it up. looking in to the Southfield, MI smahfests.

we play a lot of ssbm but just now looking into the "professional" way.
look no further. just shoot me a pm or IM to let me know if you're coming.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well, that took a bit of work.

Shibby: Fixed. Do you want your AIM or your phone listed in contact?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No, other people saying you quit Smash because you hate it makes you inactive.

Shade_666

Smash Apprentice
I will admit that I hate the game, most of the time. (teams is just about the only thing I like) but I still play

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
*** this game. go to school, get a job, get a life

smashfest next tuesday may be delayed to 4:30 or 5. Still goes on til 9 or 10 though

*** this game

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
yo RashTuvai, u having a smash fest this tuesday? i couldnt come to the one 2 weeks ago :( i'm hoping i can go to this one. Plz let me know and btw ankoku or anther or w/e, could you edit mastersmash to
G4MER4LIFE/ sheik, falco, samus, peach/ Send me a pm (contact info) thnx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom