• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
yeah, i know about those, but i couldnt go to todays MGC thing, and its only happening for one more month (and only one of them is remotely close, in detroit, i believe...), and then smashtac is a once a month thing (sometimes less often than that...)...i want weekly smashfests here!!! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
quick question: are there any ACTUAL tourney's coming up in the sterling heights area? not at some1's house? just wondering

D

Deleted member

mastersmash - The next tournament will probably be Smashtacular 4 at the Planet X Game Center in Southfield. The guy who runs it said it will be mid-August. Good news for you is that it's only like 20 minutes from the Sterling Heights/Troy area. A topic will be posted within the next few days most likely.

Here is their website, you can look at the results of the other tourneys and pictures of the winners and whatnot.

PLANET X GAME CENTER

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
wow, that helps a TON thnx alot montross btw i heard ur one of the good smashers in MI. :p u use ganon no?

-PM-

Smash Ace
mastersmash - The next tournament will probably be Smashtacular 4 at the Planet X Game Center in Southfield. The guy who runs it said it will be mid-August. Good news for you is that it's only like 20 minutes from the Sterling Heights/Troy area. A topic will be posted within the next few days most likely.

Here is their website, you can look at the results of the other tourneys and pictures of the winners and whatnot.

PLANET X GAME CENTER
isnt it 18? i hope cause i really need to go to this

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I hope so too, because I really want to get to doing that MM with you. : )

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Everything's updated. As an experiment, I've separated MGC's four weeks into separate tournament events.

quick question: are there any ACTUAL tourney's coming up in the sterling heights area? not at some1's house? just wondering
Welcome to Smashboards. As Montross mentioned, PX is having a tournament in Southfield on August 18, which is about three weeks from now. By the way, care to add yourself to our list of Smashers in this thread?

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
hey all names zelow if you didnt know looking for local smashers get at me i live in the madison heights warren area my number is 248-413-5190 and my aim is zelow79 get at me and lets smash

p.s. i am okay and looking for really good players but bad players can smash with me too lol but if your really good get at me

P.s.s looking for people interested in being in a crew crew name numero uno current members are me king malice lenny and ryan get at me or king malice if you are interested and well set you up for an interview

Zelow

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, yeah. My bracket went something like "noob, noob, noob, OMG DRE THE ACE, OMFG RANDIZZLE, lain."

Randizzle

Smash Ace
the people there on the 14th were anther, dre the ace, lain, enzyme, and me. ankoku was NOT there.

the people on the 14th were just terrible. there were at least a few people on the 21st that i didn't know that showed some promise.

wow, i feel like such a **** today.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wait, what? You have your dates mixed up, Randizzle. We were at FC on the 14th, and Anther was off winning a random tournament in Florida.

You guys were there on the 21st, and then we all showed up on the 28th, where I proceeded to get one of the easiest brackets I've ever received in a SSBM tournament yet.

-PM-

Smash Ace
haha that vid made me laugh with all the falcon punches =) but yea i want to play erads anything but sheik LOL your fox and anthers pika

but i want to mario ditto malice the most

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Really? I'm so amazingly amazing that you aren't even going to ask to play against my mains? lol, seriously, not many people main Roy anymore. I play Peach and Sheik. But if you really want to see my Roy, I suppose I'll indulge you.

-PM-

Smash Ace
Really? I'm so amazingly amazing that you aren't even going to ask to play against my mains? lol, seriously, not many people main Roy anymore. I play Peach and Sheik. But if you really want to see my Roy, I suppose I'll indulge you.
i changed my post it says anything but your sheik

SCOTU

Smash Hero
haha that vid made me laugh with all the falcon punches =) but yea i want to play erads anything but sheik LOL your fox and anthers pika

but i want to mario ditto malice the most
MM @ ST4? Maybe i'll play you in the brackets.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
if ur talking about me i dont like to set up mm's since im never able to go to the stuff you guys go to, but if i do ill do one on the spot but i dont like prearranged ones

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ill play his sheik but id hate to play it in a money match. see i just have like problems with sheik i have a easyer time with fox, falco, peach, even marth then sheik and idk why :urg:
lol try the icies, you can never go wrong with random wavedash -> dsmashes

right erad :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
ill play his sheik but id hate to play it in a money match. see i just have like problems with sheik i have a easyer time with fox, falco, peach, even marth then sheik and idk why :urg:
Because on the lower levels of play, semi-noob Sheik > all other semi-noobs. Hot_ArmS was trying to save you a little pain, I guess, since after beating my Sheik with ICs I went Peach and 3-stocked his Fox. My Sheik is actually pretty far from being my best character, she just has certain matchups I'd prefer her for over Peach.

Hot_ArmS, how many stock did you beat my Sheik by with ICs? I can't remember if it was 1 or 2, but whichever it was, forcing a ground game will only work kind of well on Final Destination.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
realize that you shouldn't take a bunch of the **** i say seriously. people who know me know this. but i'd still like a mm =(
I'll bring as many quarters as I can to the next tourney or smashfest we meet in, for some $0.25 random character MMs.

Hell, let's make it even more fun. 25 cent random character Ironman MMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom