• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Rash, you better come to the Smashfest, we need to bring back team Rash and Ito.

Naruto, I'm planning on having weekly Smashfests, so there should be one next Saturday. The day might change, if people want it to, but Saturday seems to be a good day for most people.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Well, it looks like i can make the one this weekend. I'm always cool w/ sunday smashfests until the end of august at least. But saturdays will just make it harder to make it to a bunch. (not to mention we'll have biweeklies starting in september, some of those might be on sunday -- like the opener)

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
ye, tony came over today to smash and he obliterated me :p lol i might've got like 1-3 wins out of like 15 xD but ye its good practice for me and that's what i'm here for...any1 else live in troy/near troy let me know if u wanna smash? hopefully i'll get better this way rather than playing *cough*my sucky friends*cough*lol

*edit* and also ItoBandito this is at ur house/apartment right? when is the next one let me know k? and srry for the many questions lol i'm just getting into this "ssbm tournement oriented" community

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I wish I didn't have trouble traveling as far as I need to for some games with good people. I also wish I could get people to come here more, except that I have no SSBM of my own. As it is, the closest person who takes a reasonable number of games from my usual characters is off making money for his place, and while I enjoy the competition, invoking the Walletdrain to play SSBM with someone is beginning to feel as bad as Sheepyman burning through several packs of deathsticks a day.

-PM-

Smash Ace
to bad none of us are rich to give free money away LoL

btw anyone downriver im gonna have a smashfest at the end of august some day idk im still thinking about it

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
I wish I didn't have trouble traveling as far as I need to for some games with good people. I also wish I could get people to come here more, except that I have no SSBM of my own. As it is, the closest person who takes a reasonable number of games from my usual characters is off making money for his place, and while I enjoy the competition, invoking the Walletdrain to play SSBM with someone is beginning to feel as bad as Sheepyman burning through several packs of deathsticks a day.

:D

Hit me up on aim sometime, and we can set something up to hang out i my free time. Which is to say, not often.

greggorob64

Smash Cadet
I'd liek to put myself on this here list...

Saline - G - Falco\Falcon - AIM: greggorob64

BTW all, if you haven't checked it out, I'm holding a smashfest in saline tomarrow.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Well since I have the house to myself this weekend, I guess I could throw a smashfest on sunday....................BUT NO SMOKING OR DRINKING. If i Don't do it you sure as hell won't do it.

Oh, and I can come to your smash Ito if it's today. Tomorrow I work.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Iced tea is perfectly fine. Also, I do have two tvs, a wii and a gamecube, so it's definitely byoc, and an extra copy of smash would be righteous. I'm thinking I'll maybe have it start around 3p. Depending if enough people decide to come.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I hope i can make it out there. If i'm in a good mood, i'll bring some vid stuff too.
I guess you don't really need me to bring a cube, and my game box is MIA.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
I decided to go to saline's smashfest since ito's is tomorrow and i gotta work. I can prolly take 2 people as well if they need a ride. $5 gas money minimum. Hit me on the cell with a txt or call if you want.

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest Update:

Saturday at 3. Looks like 15+ people. We have 5 TVs and up to 3 cubes (at least one). PM or message me on AIM (InsertBongHere) if you are planning on bringing a cube or TV. We mostly just need cubes.

(517)285-3429
1301 Lake Lansing, East Lansing, MI, 48823

If anyone can bring folding chairs with them that would be fantastic.

Naruto, sorry, I was asleep when I got that text message, and I was so tired that I kept falling asleep and forgetting what I was doing, and couldn't remember if I sent a reply. ****, I might have actually sent one, I don't even know.

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Attention everyone: My roommate and I are bored, so anyone who wants to come up today and play Smash can crash here tonight and stay for the Smashfest.

Call my cell if you are interested. (517)285-3429

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Randy, Anther, anyone else around here, PM me about carpool info for Ito's. Thnx. I might be able to drive one or two ppl (maybe if you met me at my house or whatever).

ultimateh4xr

Smash Cadet
it be cool to go to these kind of user made smashfests but im a little young so i dont know...

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
Bs.. man... im in toronto with my gf for the cabana festival... why cant anyone do stuff next week?

man Z im gonna whoop you good when i get back...

$5 Money match sound good?

PM, I ll have to match you sometime too, ill see if my boys wanna come, we could make it an event (my boys are my ride)

-PM-

Smash Ace
Bs.. man... im in toronto with my gf for the cabana festival... why cant anyone do stuff next week?

man Z im gonna whoop you good when i get back...

$5 Money match sound good?

PM, I ll have to match you sometime too, ill see if my boys wanna come, we could make it an event (my boys are my ride)
im like completely free next week lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Science, I hope you don't spam d-smash all day cuz I eat peach players alive who do that. Also, you might've gotten better, but your peach is nowhere near Mikey's so I don't have anything to worry about.
Wow, confident. Are you saying you don't fear any Peaches that aren't at that level? Host your little smashfest tomorrow, Zoma, and we will see if you have nothing to worry about.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
turns out that i'll be unable to attend tomorrow's smashfest...

Anther

Smash Champion
man I got yelled at for my lil smash excursion Friday/Saturday XD.

I'm scared to leave my room and go to the bathroom at 4 in teh morning T.T

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
coming back today, smash tommorow z?

who noes?

maybe you're that good where no other peach main can beat you.

but who says im using peach?

also ankoku, you're the one who also uses shiek right?

I want to play you agian, maybe peach ditto,

haent played agianst you since that one smashfest... didnt get to play you much either, but i improved even from then.

king malice, i want to play you too, even though your falco scares me, (all falco's scare me.)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Dr. S: I use Sheik if I really feel like it. I played against you in the Peach ditto and the Roy ditto. Keep in mind that you're not the only one who's going to improve in the time span of over a month.

Hawk_Man: I was unaware of two Hollands in Michigan. I also doubt that anyone would be stupid enough to put two Hollands in Michigan. But in case someone was, tell me where both of the Hollands are so I can make a note of this.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Okay, if i'm doing this today then the smash will have to start at 8p. Get off work at 7:30p.

Normal laws apply. BYOC, extra copy of smash, maybe a few tvs depending on how many we get. Oh and I need a body count. Cuz if I cant get that many people then I just won't throw it.

Address:

22052 Ivanhoe Ln.
Southfield, MI 48034

mapquest it or google maps. You CANT GET LOST IN SOUTHFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Zoma... you gotta post this sh|t earlier than the day of, man.

odds are, i will be there. I challenge you with my peach just because it seems like the trendy thing to do. dair to nair, ftw.

Sorry i didn't make it for Ben's. gotta post the info sooner cuz otherwise i assume it's not happenin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom