• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Iowan Thread

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
I see you kamikaze, trying to cover for Rey. :p

Rey don't be hating since you don't have a gf who is pregnant and that your still a virgin lol.
Haha, this thread is too funny. It took like a week for Rey to respond. Lawl.

So Rey...$50 MM, best 2 out of 3? I suck at this game, I don't know how to L-Cancel or anything. :(

REY

Smash Cadet
Rey, I find it very amusing that you chose to sit behind your monitor and talk ****. It would be different if you CAME and BEAT SOMEONE. Just a guess but i'm going to say that you are a overweight teenager whose **** happen to be bigger than my pregnant girlfriend.
hey you set your self up for that one if you didnt want me talking about your girlfriend you shouldnt of put her into it.............. and for your informantion you dissed my friends and me because i am a fat kid... but im not crying and saying im goin to beat you up which i am not afraid of anyone but it is childish so il stop as a matter of fact il stop participating in all iowa threads and tournaments its for the better because if you meant what you say then i wont back down either and i guess we will be fighting and unless your 6'4 and 280 im not afraid of you..... im only about 5 minutes from missouri and 5 minutes from illinois so i can participate in tournaments from there and events from there....

i apologize to whoever your girlfrind is but i dont apologize to what i said about you until you apologize to british bob, Sa-x,Frostbyte

peace n love

REY

kintehr

Smash Apprentice
ok sorry it got out of hand i apologize

REY

this is rey
hey you set your self up for that one if you didnt want me talking about your girlfriend you shouldnt of put her into it.............. and for your informantion you dissed my friends and me because i am a fat kid... but im not crying and saying im goin to beat you up which i am not afraid of anyone but it is childish so il stop as a matter of fact il stop participating in all iowa threads and tournaments its for the better because if you meant what you say then i wont back down either and i guess we will be fighting and unless your 6'4 and 280 im not afraid of you..... im only about 5 minutes from missouri and 5 minutes from illinois so i can participate in tournaments from there and events from there....

i apologize to whoever your girlfrind is but i dont apologize to what i said about you until you apologize to british bob, Sa-x,Frostbyte

peace n love

REY
The difference in post lengths and focus between apologies is amazing, and the final post by Rey is in the another week to respond to a post range. So far back in time I had to go look for the offensive post.

Seriously, Keokuk, you already got your apology 3 days and 2 pages ago for an incident that occured 11 days ago. Let the issue die already and be happy; stop trying to find an excuse to complain. If you have any more issues resolve it over PM.

Happy=:)

JasTiger

Smash Cadet
Hey Folks

Hey i'm a long time SSB:M fan, and I live in the Des Moines area! I'm looking for other players who can give me a decent challenge or kick my butt all over the place (hopefully not) Lemme know when things are going down or where I can meet other Melee people! YOUNG LINK is who I use to destroy all opposition, but I can use pretty much any character pretty well. Hope to hear from ya'll soon.

jastiger1@hotmail.com is my email and MSN!

JasTiger

I O W A P O W E R

JasTiger

Smash Cadet
I'm willing to travel to Iowa City or some such to play, I go out there sometimes to visit friends. Lemme know when the next tourney is going on, and tell me how to get ahold of the Des Moines people, please?

JasTiger

mybi0hazard

Smash Cadet
Jastiger, I stay in clive, which I believe is just around the corner from you. What are some of the days that you are free? I could totally set something up for most of the Des Moines guy to meet you.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
JasTiger, I am the guy to talk to for Des Moines Smash (edit: Well, actually if you talk to Ian/Tim/Shawn/David they can help too, but I get more random e-mails from people). I've already sent you an e-mail, so get back to me as you can.

To everyone else reading: Most new players in Des Moines just PM or e-mail me, they never post on SmashBoards. This is a first. Usually what happens is after I beat them down, they don't care so much for Smash and go back to playing it just for fun, instead of more competitively. :p

Fall

Smash Ace
Victor beat my *** and tim's *** but we are still here and we have gotten better I wish other people wouldnt quit =\

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Victor beat my *** and tim's *** but we are still here and we have gotten better I wish other people wouldnt quit =\
I wish people wouldn't quit either. They just don't have the passion for the game I guess.

You and Tim are both at least 20 times better since I've met you. I don't know if you guys can notice it or not, but I do. Good to see, though I wish Tim took his matches a little more seriously sometimes.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
your going down Victor! HAHAHAHAHAHAH (laughs like an insane madman) See you at SMYM.

I have been discouraged so many times but I will never give up no matter what. If I fall i just dust myself off and keep going. Because I have a dream of becoming a Pro and it will come true because I will make it happen.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Sorry to say but I might not be going to SMYM instead im gunna save up and go to Vegas. Ill go to both if I can aford it. You all should do the same

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
What's in Vegas? Besides Evo next year, but that's more for me. ;P (Well, and the gambling...and the hookers...and the SIN!)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Wow... Nebraska wants to go to vegas and so does Icy, i'm sorry but i'm not traveling to vegas, not happening, i'll possibly go to smym but not vegas, even though it'd be a great time.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Dark Hogosha, still having that tourney on October 21st? Link to your thread maybe?

kintehr

Smash Apprentice
Huzzah, that'd be a trip, that Vegas, and I have connections there too. But unless there's some divine intervention and alignment of events, I doubt such occurrences. It sounds like a dream to me, yet the sort of trip you spend that much on when you're 21.

Is anyone still making it to Columbus this Saturday?

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
my email is jastiger1@hotmail.com send me an email and i'll share my phone #! I should be open this Labor Day weekend to play some Smash! in the Des Moines area. just lemem know!
Hey man, I'm having a Smashfest this Sunday at my place. I think you already know about it, but here it the link anyway: Link!

I'll edit in the Dubuque tourney to the first post once I get some time.

Top Bottom