• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Iowan Thread

Waddle

Smash Ace
LOL I love this April Fools day ****.
Mario
Lugi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Wario
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Donkey Kong
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Snake
Sonic
Pit
Meta Knight
Kirby
King Dedede
Ike
Marth
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Pokemon Trainer
ROB
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Toon Link
Mr Game and Watch
These name changes rool.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Whoa Waddle, I never said he sucked. I said he was alright. I actually enjoy using him. He=fun.
I would <3 it if you came to Iowa and played me. Unfortunately I=in college and don't really have $100. But if you come I'll gladly beat ya :p *hopes for challenge acceptance*

So how many people here are in agreement that JBM is among, if not the best, smasher in Iowa? JBM, would you be interested in playing if I showed up at your doorstep? I need challenges.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
k 100 dollar mm melee? wtf it won't let me spell melee? wow it won't let me spell mellee. anyways don't talk **** or u'll get mm in mellee.

i'm the biggest walking legend in iowa.
Dont get all huffy cuz you said stupid and got called on it. Id MM you in Melee anyday...if i ever played that game, and i didnt, so i wont. but ill 100 dollar mm you in melee if you wanna 200 dollar mm in soul calibur 2, tekken 5, UT2k, NGNT4, NGNTEX2 tho.

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
The only reason JBM would have that title is because Grant Wood is Dead.
...JBM, what's your fastest mile time?

Oh and Billy do you think that late saturday would be good for smash?

And Nova, I beat JBM once in Dubuque, so it can be done.

Anyways I haven't been here for a while so I don't know what's up.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
hey billy and gary i might ve found a place to do biweeklys if u guy r interested.imma try to find more info and let u guys know wats going on

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm assuming the matches will be up soon, I'm not sure if MTKD or Joker is uploading them though.

Also, I just realized I never got to play you at DUMB Chexr. :ohwell:

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i have 100 dollars, congrats buddy that ur good at those games this is swf so gtfo we don't talk about no gay soul calibur and the other gay games you play.

Btw, if anyone has ever come close to beating me if not beat me, IN A TOURNEY is joker and fall from iowa. so if anyone else whom thinks they can stand up to my marth, cf, or falco by all means step up to the plate and put 100 dollars down.

dms should come to the tourney on april 27 at ffc to play some brawl, even tho the game sucks u guys should come.

btw i love all my dms homies who actually come to tourneys no hate towards you guys but people who didn't even play melee should stfu because you don't know anything about smash. yes frozenfire i would accept.

§chizm

Smash Lord
JBM I honestly don't think I've even played you except for that teams match from the last smashfest...

Also, is there even a thread for that FFC tourney?

Chexr

Smash Ace
I accept your $100 challenge JBM. Though I warn you Ive beaten Silent Wolf, Eggz and DJ Combo in tournament matches 8)

The Dumb was back on the 29th. 30 people came, was pretty cool.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
i have 100 dollars, congrats buddy that ur good at those games this is swf so gtfo we don't talk about no gay soul calibur and the other gay games you play.

Btw, if anyone has ever come close to beating me if not beat me, IN A TOURNEY is joker and fall from iowa. so if anyone else whom thinks they can stand up to my marth, cf, or falco by all means step up to the plate and put 100 dollars down.

dms should come to the tourney on april 27 at ffc to play some brawl, even tho the game sucks u guys should come.

btw i love all my dms homies who actually come to tourneys no hate towards you guys but people who didn't even play melee should stfu because you don't know anything about smash. yes frozenfire i would accept.
Haha you are funny, to bad you dont know what a really good fighting game is. If you think smash is a good fighter you are wrong son. You wanna talk about depth and such like smash really has any. Play something other than smash and THEN talk to me about gay games LOL.

edit'd for the sake of iowa.

Chexr

Smash Ace
LOL at other games having more depth than melee. Not brawl though brawl has no depth.

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
I effing love Brawl. With that said, it's about as shallow as you can get for a competitive fighter. Note that I said COMPETITIVE. It's still that. Just not as deep. Game's so much about spacing and poking, I love it. I'll probably have learned nearly everything about it that I need to know by the end of April, if even that long. In comparison, I'm still learning things with 3rd Strike. And even THAT is a pretty simple fighter in comparison to others (VF, MVC2, etc.).

And, all that said...I'm pretty sure I'll play Brawl until it goes completely out of style (and then some).

JBM -- I'd go to more tourneys if I didn't work retail and live on the exact other side of Iowa. ;P

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
CHexr are you even from iowa? i'm not even talking to you.

funked if you think any game as far as fighting goes more in depth than melee then i'm going to have to call you an idiot and say once more, gtfo of swf if your not gona talk about smash.

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
CHexr are you even from iowa? i'm not even talking to you.

funked if you think any game as far as fighting goes more in depth than melee then i'm going to have to call you an idiot and say once more, gtfo of swf if your not gona talk about smash.
*blinks* No disrespect, JBM, but...have you ever PLAYED any other fighter? o_O I'm pretty sure Billy (and the rest of the CR crew) and I got more experience with that than you do. Guilty Gear XX (any of them, but especially Accent Core) and Virtua Fighter 4 or 5 come to mind.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
this is the all iowa thread, so of course its going to be cut throat son! It just makes my day listening to this kid cry about how good he is. AND if you think melee is the only depthed fighting game out there, then you sir, are king scrub. You are the sterotypical Smash fanboy who thinks its the ONLY game out there thats good, when actually its among the worst for depth. You should just stop talking before you make yourself look MORE like an idiot scrub.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Funked's about to get slumped in real life

no i haven't played any other fighter, because i don't play games that lack depth, like the games funk plays lol.

Top Bottom