• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Iowan Thread

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Actually Jbm you are the one that's about to get slumped in real life. On another note I think I recall someone saying jbm is the best brawler. I have to disagree with that. Me and sheer cold are the rapzors. Sheik and Lucas kid. We definetly wouldn't mind money matches. Also you might be the best at melee now. You haven't always been. You forgot someone named Kamikaze Falco who played falco and falcon. I could have guaranteed I would have ***** you seriously.

And you have proven yourself to be a complete idiot. Congrats!

Funked is here for brawl so shut up. And everyone is welcome to come on the boards.

Fall

Smash Ace
lol kami you would have never been able to beat jbm and are you going to be the one that slumps jbm in real life?

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Actually Jbm you are the one that's about to get slumped in real life. On another note I think I recall someone saying jbm is the best brawler. I have to disagree with that. Me and sheer cold are the rapzors. Sheik and Lucas kid. We definetly wouldn't mind money matches. Also you might be the best at melee now. You haven't always been. You forgot someone named Kamikaze Falco who played falco and falcon. I could have guaranteed I would have ***** you seriously.

And you have proven yourself to be a complete idiot. Congrats!

Funked is here for brawl so shut up. And everyone is welcome to come on the boards.
Lol Kami you have no room to say ur even a top brawler in iowa.. :)

We played wi-fi and i beat you every single game... with about 4 or 5 different characters... :laugh:

We can try again sometime if you'd like, but i've gotten alot better since then and i've been nerdin this game pretty hard.. :bee:

Waddle

Smash Ace
Only way to settle whose the best in Iowa is to set up a fu.ckin tourny and go and see who fux who up you know? And from what Ive heard from people, you werent very good at Melee, Kami lol. Not gonna mention any names though :_).

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Lol Kami you have no room to say ur even a top brawler in iowa.. :)

We played wi-fi and i beat you every single game... with about 4 or 5 different characters... :laugh:

We can try again sometime if you'd like, but I've gotten alot better since then and I've been nerdin this game pretty hard.. :bee:
lol That may be true but Wifi is lame. You can't really judge someones skill by the Wifi . Kami sucks at this game tho he is getting better.

We should play sometime tho.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I honestly think Joker might be the best Brawler in Iowa :chuckle:
Also, Virtua Fighter is definitely very technical, though it's possibly the most boring fighter I've ever played :laugh:.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
lol That may be true but Wifi is lame. You can't really judge someones skill by the Wifi . Kami sucks at this game tho he is getting better.

We should play sometime tho.
It mite be lame but it was almost flawless, we had a very good connection between us. :)

And i'm still a youngan, so i wont be travelin anywhere like Cedar Rapids or Keokuk, but if you ever come to Des Moines i would love to play you guys. Maybe we could even do a crew battle :bee:

-BC-

Fall

Smash Ace
Ok so if I was going to hold a melee only tourny how many people would come?

Edit: If people want I would maybe do brawl singles

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
proficient we definetly will have a crew battle. Im going to des moines one of these days to play everybody. Probably in the fall. Kind of busy during the summer. But wi-fi blows for competetion. Also I didn't find my character and I didn't play that much. So I'm a lot better now.

I'm thinking about playing melee again also hmmmm.........

Waddle you probably heard from the omaha crew :S I was good I just couldn't harness it because I got to nervous and fell apart in tournies :'(

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
kamikaze just for you i'd throw down all the money in my bank account in a mm in melee, you were never the best ever. earth bowser was but he quit competing, so who was the kid who went to tourneys and gave iowa a little bit of respect? yeah, your welcome it was me.
the only two people who can beat me in melee is echo, and captain falcon.

if your so good at melee accept my mm, if not u r a *****.

Waddle

Smash Ace
kamikaze just for you i'd throw down all the money in my bank account in a mm in melee, you were never the best ever. earth bowser was but he quit competing, so who was the kid who went to tourneys and gave iowa a little bit of respect? yeah, your welcome it was me.
the only two people who can beat me in melee is echo, and captain falcon.

if your so good at melee accept my mm, if not u r a *****.
This n!gga is pissed! Ill MM you in Melee son. Max, pokeballs and all :_).

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
I was talking about the past. At my peak I was pretty good. I wish I went to the first Glenwood tourney now :(. But I had car troubles the night before. And parents thought I was crazy for wanting to travel to play video games so I hardly got to travel. Anyways I know I'm not great now because I have been playing nothing but brawl.

Also the reason why I said anything in the first place is because I'm tired of you crying. I'm tired of you bitc//hing at everybody. I'm tired of your arrogance. I was minding my own business until you were flaming everybody.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
I'm down for the tourney, Fall. I'm actually down for anything at this point. JBM if I ever get a chance to go to glenwood, I'll let you know. However, I'm a college kid that's kinda in debt now, so it would have to be friendly. Is that cool?

But for real, I'm gonna try and make it to the next big tournament in Iowa. I wanna play some people here.

Waddle

Smash Ace
You guys should come to the Brawl tourny in Nebraska on April 26th or something like that. If there's as many people as last time, you could possibly win $400. I miss the Iowa crews, plus I wanna poop with Dedede.

ClIcK mY sIg

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Do you know exactly when and where it is exactly yet? I'm willing to take my chances. Because it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to hit the one in Ankeny this weekend. :(

Waddle

Smash Ace
There were little blue papers at the last FFC tournament stating when the next one was and Im pretty sure it said April 26th. Ill probably go to a Gamestop tomorrow and see if they have the details since Gamestop is hosting it. Ill try to get back to you tomorrow after 3 or so.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
kamikaze you john so much lol, first you say you were the best and now you are saying that you were decent back in your prime. i'm only hating on you b/c you started talking **** to me acting as if you were ever on my level of play.

i'll play with any of you guys but don't call me out is all i'm saying.

sorry for if anyone felt disrespected by my posts, brawl just doesn't have enough for me to stay motivated to be great at it. even going back and ****ing around with cf in melee isn't any fun anymore. idk about smash anymore

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
kamikaze you john so much lol, first you say you were the best and now you are saying that you were decent back in your prime. i'm only hating on you b/c you started talking **** to me acting as if you were ever on my level of play.

i'll play with any of you guys but don't call me out is all i'm saying.

sorry for if anyone felt disrespected by my posts, brawl just doesn't have enough for me to stay motivated to be great at it. even going back and ****ing around with cf in melee isn't any fun anymore. idk about smash anymore
Kami did get father than EB at the Shameful Fall 2 tourney which I believe was EB's last Melee tourney. If that even means anything. I think that was the "prime" Kami was reffering too.

Kami angers easy lol.

Top Bottom