• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Iowan Thread

Heog

Smash Cadet
I'll definitely be there Kintehr, thought I might be a little late (I think I'm free after like 5:30-ish). I have a tv/system I'll bring with me too, if you need it. Look forward to it, and I'll force atleast one other person to come with me (probably Alex).

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
True tale. One day, I'm out minding my own business, and all of a sudden someone sticks a flag directly into my left arse-cheek and yells out "CL41M3D!!!11one" I'm all like "OMG Y U STABBY ME WIF FL4G?!" and Echo was all like "I PWN J00R N00B AZZ!" and I was like "O RLY" and he smacked me with the pwn-stick and said "YA RLY". I turned around and EVERYONE ELSE IN THE BUILDING had Echo-claimed flags sticking out their butts!

Moral of the story? Echo owns your *** for free.

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
I'm just remembering the day of DBQ BBQ 2 when Crashman 4-stocked V2K's Fox with Bowser during a casual match. (In Victor's defense, he probably had no idea how to fight a decent Bowser.) And Victor had a pretty **** good Fox, better than anything I could play.

So, in other words, Kami...you should either prepare for this a little better and not think of it as an auto-win, or start getting your money ready to hand out.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
my falcon against echo's bowser. hmmm I would win guaranteed. i guarantee my falco also.
False. A good Bowser will **** your fast-falling aspect.

And yeah Dark Hogosha, I had no idea what to do. I was just in shock the whole time after the first combo. :p

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Echo isn't a good bowser. Unless he's been keeping his bowser in the closet. And no it's definetly not an "auto win" But I predict through the matches that I will win in the end. Oh and don't worry I have been preparing for glenwood.

All in all i'm going to win glenwood. I'm going to give everything I have and in the end if I fall short of my goal than I will be contempt. But I'm tired of people underestimating me.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Echo isn't a good bowser. Unless he's been keeping his bowser in the closet. And no it's definetly not an "auto win" But I predict through the matches that I will win in the end. Oh and don't worry I have been preparing for glenwood.

All in all i'm going to win glenwood. I'm going to give everything I have and in the end if I fall short of my goal than I will be contempt. But I'm tired of people underestimating me.
Not with the way you've been playin lately. :) j/k well not really well I'm actually kind of serious but not really haha

icy_icicle

Smash Journeyman
No offense Kami, but there might be a reason people underestimate you. I'm just saying, is all.

I'm still sure you'd lose that match....and your money.

Echo

Smash Champion
No, you won't.

You see, you'll actually just say you will, but then **** out at the last second, just like everything else you commit to. You enter countless threads saying you'll go to a tourney, or do a certain thing, and never do it. Please don't spam the forum to get your post count up.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
lol. I was about to go to glenwood but I found out last second that I couldn't go. Because my dad wouldn't let me go. And I seriously plan on going to st louis unless some other problems out of my power occur. I'll mm crash man if I ever see him at a tournament. My falco vs his bowser.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
You know Kami Echo kinda has a point you really should clear things up before you post confirmation on something. The last time you probably could have prevented it if you had thought ahead of time and checked with your dad every day if you have to. Stuff like this isn't only disappointing to me but the others you promised MMs and friendlies.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Me and echo can do the money matches in st louis. If my dad doesn't let me again.
And I want to money match crashman's bowser.

pm me what are you doing? we can smash after school i get done like at 12:20 today.

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
No, you won't.

You see, you'll actually just say you will, but then **** out at the last second, just like everything else you commit to. You enter countless threads saying you'll go to a tourney, or do a certain thing, and never do it. Please don't spam the forum to get your post count up.
Uh, Echo...I don't think he's trying to spam...I think he believes he's actually contributing. o_O Which one of those situations is worse?

Also, I love how all of you are like OMG I'LL MUNNY FIGHT CR4SHM4N'Z BAUZER!!!111one when it wasn't supposed to be TAKEN SERIOUSLY. He beat a few of us with Bowser at a little get-together, and we all thought it was hilarious. Now you all wanna wave your smash-pen0rs around for no good reason.

Learn to have some fun for eff's sake without screaming out requests for matches involving dolla dolla bills and crappy Mario villians.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Uh, Echo...I don't think he's trying to spam...I think he believes he's actually contributing. o_O Which one of those situations is worse?

Also, I love how all of you are like OMG I'LL MUNNY FIGHT CR4SHM4N'Z BAUZER!!!111one when it wasn't supposed to be TAKEN SERIOUSLY. He beat a few of us with Bowser at a little get-together, and we all thought it was hilarious. Now you all wanna wave your smash-pen0rs around for no good reason.

Learn to have some fun for eff's sake without screaming out requests for matches involving dolla dolla bills and crappy Mario villians.

*tsk*tsk* ..................................................................<_<

kintehr

Smash Apprentice
...Wow.

N'ways by what we had in Glenwood me and bro have a bit of a ways to go, I have the rest of the month in school and then we'll see if we can raise our tech, and then if we can take it somewheres.

Fantasy Smash, dunno if JBM'd actually meet Crashman anytime soon, but I agree with zyroqwa. ;)

Top Bottom