• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Aeons (Updated-IZZLE)

Corin

Smash Lord
Hey Ness, great work on the banners as usual :p

Anyways, just in case anyone hadn't figured it out yet, the forum games no longer gives out gil for those who post there, most likely to downsize the amount of spam that was most likely going to ensue there. Anyways, just an update for ya.
(I dunno if it's started giving gil out again or not, but I posted twice in the FG room and got nada)

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
Its good to hear some people got really bad in Forum games. I just have to say I feel really bad for the debate hall though, or did they close that off too?

Corin

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if they did or not for the debate hall, because (I think) I've gotten about 30 gil from my topic in there (which people started flaming eachother on the first page after I so kindly asked them not to) I don't think I've even been back into that topic -__-;;;;

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Just a thought, does anyone know what the rpg goes up to? Lvl 100? Anyway, I'm 9 now so YAY me! And thanks to Corin and Boo Boo, who have both fought with me.

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
The Leader is good, The Leader is great......

Hello again, just here for another speech, and stuff.

Some things that I gotta ask of you guys. If you guys have any ideas for the first post, I need toi hear them, I have run out and would like to see some new stuff from time to time.

Keep battling, you guys are doing great, i think that we have some of the highest average levels amoung the clan. We got so many guys up in the top ten that we kill. Way to go Everyone.

JediMasterYoda98: I had no idea whether or not you were gonna be in the Aeons, since I had not heard from you in quite some time. Just give me another day, I will let you back in the clan, just give me more time. I will send you some of the info that you need then as well.

Also, has anyone heard about when I am gonna recieve that clan gil? I wanna be prepared to give it to everyone, espeicially those that need it bad.

Haha for Forum Games, good to see that it finally happened, a great cut down on spam.

Peace

pokemonmaster01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry, but I kinda pulled a couple "Madonnas" on you guys. Tim, whenever you update the first post, remember that I changed my AIM. And also- couldn't help myself on this one- my RPG name. I swear this is the last time I will do that, simply because I am in love with my new RPG name.

AIM: Ph0enix Seraph.
RPG: Mage Against The Machine

Oh, before I forget. I haven't gotten a banner for my aeon yet. (My fault, haven't asked.) Is it too late to change to Anima? I hadn't played much FF when I joined and didn't know most of them.

Again, sorry if this is at all an inconvenience.

Hey everybody.

I just wanted to tell you all that I think we should get into the clan tourney that zapdos set up. It would be a great way to show off our mad skills as a clan. As Dark Tim said, with the highest average levels (probably), we can take the win in this tourney as it is swiss style.

pokemaster - I'll make yuo a banner of Anima, no problem, but I would appreciate it if you could link me to some pics that you like. I searched on google for some pics, but there are quite a few, and I would like you to choose.

That's all for now.

Corin

Smash Lord
man, I just checked out that clan tournament topic Zapdos made, and apparently my first opponant is a level 1 from the Hylian Heroes... though it's swiss style, I don't really think the higher levels should be going up against the level 1's... doesn't really seem fair... there should be like... divisions or something, 5 and below 6-8 and 9+ or something. I dunno.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Congrats Boo, and at the same time D@MN YOU! Now you're a whole level ahead. Good stuff too Corin. Aeons are simply too good imo. ^^

*edit* Almost 12 hours later.. hey wow I have 1 gil! Iggy, I'm lookin at you! ^^

Does anyone know why I cannot update my stats? It ask me for the Aeons password, and I dont remember what it was! Can someone please pm me with it!! Argh, I need to update.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Everyone should be naked? Is that a quote from Vice City VCPR? ^^ **** you mic, gimme some of that gil. I'm damaged and I havent healed in ages. Hampering me, and no battles in a long time because of it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sure ant. Gil on way. And it's from the "Worlds view of Americans" topic.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Double post? *Doesmannerism*

Uh...just wondering, but did anyone give this guy here the password? Because he's alligned to us despite him not doing the RPg. Tim? Any ideas? Or is this a mate of yours?

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Dang, who is that guy? He doesnt even have a character to speak of. All zero's. Oh, and if it was you that gave me gil mic, then thanks. Appreciate it.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I really wouldnt double post, but this place has gotten awfully quiet. Is everyone still around? Thanks for the gil mic, and it would seem you arent an Aeon, at least not at the moment. It shows you as a 'neutral' in stead of saying 'The Aeons' Dont know if that other guy took your spot or what, but remember, you and I still gotta battle sometime soon ^^

the killer#1

Smash Apprentice
Yo, dogs, its me the Killa. My comp is crashed but I havunt 4got about the clan! i will be back as soon as i can, im ona another comp. i see anima is on the aviable list. I want 2 be her if I can. thanks.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Hey Killer, you dont just choose an Aeon and then a banner drop into your lap, you have to go and do an image search for Anima and pick out pictures you like, copy the links and send them all to Ness in a pm. That way you have control of which goes in.

Edit: Boo, I'm only posting a lot to try and keep this place alive. You are the only other poster in a while now. You see what I mean? I'm editing this, and abiding by your wishes (although I dont have to) because I also want to prove, that its not about the post count/gil.

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION

I was looking for battles today and looked at the birthdays for today, just for kicks. To my amazement, i saw two very familiar names on that list.

So Happy birthday to both mic and Neph, hope that you enjoy turning 17 Neph and 18 for mic. *Just hope you are not on here for your bday*

For a couple side notes:
Pokemaster, which are you
Way to go Boo Boo, stay on that top ten
keep leveling up everyone
ask for gil if you need it, I already gave some to Ness

Peace

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Re: ATTENTION

Originally posted by Dark Tim
So Happy birthday to both mic and Neph, hope that you enjoy turning 17 Neph and 18 for mic. *Just hope you are not on here for your bday*
Yay! B'day greeting no. 2. Thanks Tim.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I would appreciate some gil. I havent had over 100 in a while, and some of you fellas are swimming in it. ^^

Give give give! :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ant: Look at your gil....number seems...familiar.;)

Ness: Happy B'day.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
lol! Must..... post..... to...... change..... number.......
Oh and thanks for the gil earlier Tim. Appreciate it.

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
I went on vacation for almost 2 weeks and want some batteling. Can anybody help a brodda out.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Hiya Andy. ^^ Accept the challenge and we can fight, i'm still waiting.

*edit* Cooome oooooon Andy. I have another fight on hold for you. I been waiting a fair while.

good games Andy

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Tim, I've changed my name to just plain "The phantom" Just so you know....and what's the clan password again?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Originally posted by me in another Clan topic

I would like to preface by saying that I'm not antagonizing anyone in this clan specifically. This is just a general post I'm issuing in the Clan topics.

It's been brought to our (the mods') attention that some people from some clans have been spamming up the boards for gil. We kind of expected more posts when the RPG was formed, and this is just a general announcement.

Please, if you do want to get a higher post count (and gil), do so respectably. At least attempt to add something worthwhile to topics. And if you're going back 2 and 3 pages in rooms looking for topics to post in, you're getting pretty desperate. It's easy to find stuff to talk about all over the boards without being an obvious spammer.

Thanks for reading this, if you did. I'm going to be posting in all the major clan topics saying basically the same thing.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Mic, maybe you joined the wrong clan eh? ^^ I'll pm you the password now.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Np, mic. Hey has anyone been battling lately? I found myself realising I havent since way back when. Last month at least. But it seems the same for most of the other clans too from what I see. Suddenly the RPG got old? I dont know.

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by SabreAnt
Np, mic. Hey has anyone been battling lately? I found myself realising I havent since way back when. Last month at least. But it seems the same for most of the other clans too from what I see. Suddenly the RPG got old? I dont know.
There is a select few who still play the rpg. Myself for instance. Your thread has gotten kinda stale, so I thought I might wake you guys up! Get movin'!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Don't post in our topic to get gil, you gil-*****!
;)
I still battle a little....

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Lol, right after I posted that other post, I battled like 5 in a row. ^^ Irony. Speaking of which, battle me someone! Mic, I'm looking in your direction. Leveling seems to take a looot longer at the higher end of things. I dread to think of what getting to L40 or whatever is the highest, would be like.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
We are not gil whores. We are gil gigolos. O and the highest level that I know is 52. Thats when assassins get their final weapon.

PS i wrote in silver.....hehehe

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Meh. Hey, can anyone give me the link to that site that has the weapon lists? It's your site I think Ness.

DrumStickz

Smash Journeyman
Hey this clan looks like its largely made up of mages. Can someone PM me more about this clan I may possible join it if I'm convinced. I am with the Boujinkan clan and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the clan but it seems too Lightning exclusive. I want to be in a clan with more of my type. Would this be an ideal clan for a mage like me?

Top Bottom