• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Aeons (Updated-IZZLE)

Corin

Smash Lord
Gods, I haven't been around in ages.. I must say I'm more than a little surprised to see that there are people I know with levels lower or equal to myself.. I half-expected everyone to be in the 50's by the time I got back..
Sorry for the huge leave of absence, I can't even remember why I left.

Anyways, I'm back, and I'm battling as much s possible X)

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
I figure Timmy is gonna be mad at me for posting here but Corin but once you get to about level 14ish it gets insane to level. You have to fight consistantly paying off level 5-8's to get murdered. I admit I have done this a few times, but not too often.

well thats the reason why we arent uber strength.

Corin

Smash Lord
haha, I guess that would definately make sense. I know I'm having a hard time finding people as it is.. I haven't battled anyone yet, but I've challenged a few and pm-ed one person.. still waiting for that reply.

But either way, I hope to get a little more involved in the battling once more.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Corin, send me a PM when your next on. I'll fight ya!

Again, see sig.:D

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
asdf

Hey Corin, if you ever just happen to see me on feel free to challange me, i wont deny you. HAHA, they are always fun to have once again.

Who Am I???, dont worry about it, feel free to post in here from time to time if you want to. Just as long as you dont go crazy or start flamming us or anything. The topic is kinda dying anyway, it was to be expected as time went on.

YES, people keep posting. Never let the thread die, THE AEONS RULE ALL!!!!!

Peace

Corin

Smash Lord
I'm still hoping to get around with this thing, I just seriously need to stop losing so much, kinda pathetic with 70 or so battles and 50 losses.. I don't know how I made it to level ten.

on a side note, I also need more gold to fully heal myself, and I'm 3% away from a level up.. *sighs*

don't die Aeons!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Anyone can issue me a battle. I'll go through with it as long as I actually get the notification. Seems Mic didnt get the 128th post ^_~. I have the 129th! HA! I'll throw you some money Corin.

Corin

Smash Lord
oh, wow, thanks a lot Sabre ^^ I logged in to find myself with more money than I was sure I had before. Thanks again ^^ now I'll try not to lose too much again >.>;

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Dudes! Whats going on. Check the new style. Pretty slick eh? I havent seen any of you post much in ages. Is Aeons through? Inactive, or just way too sexy for smashboards? Lol. Anyway, Mic, battle me.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'll gladly take you on as ssoon as the RPG is ported.
:uzi: :enforcer:

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I cannot beleive this clan is still alive. I am the founder, Shy Guy, but I bestowed leadership onto Tim a long time ago. Just stopping by to say 'hi'. I don't plan on joining again, so don't get the wrong idea.

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
Aeons Unite!!!

Holy crap, i cant believe that Shy Guy is posting here, for the first time in just about forever.... Aeons, give praise to the one that created your clan, haha. You should have rejoined the clan and chillled with all the other remaining aeons you invited in.

stay alive thread, keep on the top even if we dont have the strength that we used to, even if we dont play anymore we can still be the clan (or think that we are) that we used to be.

Peace everyone

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
Seriously though, I need the Aeons that will be playing in the next RPG to tell me who is going to keep on playing. I need to take names of those that are in and those that are out. Ill edit the first post the first day of the opening of the new RPG, i will remove some and open registration back up again if it is called for, so just tell me who is playing still.

I am thinking of playing this one again, cause of all the time that I seem to have created for this semester. Good luck to all Aeons that remain with us, and all future Aeons to come...

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
Considering the attention in e-mails about the membership as a reward for the rpg winners it was easy to see that an new rpg was begining. I hope to play if I have time, so count me in i guess. Good to see you all again.

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
Attenion every Aeon, the clan is now official. I have purchased the rights and we may begin to join again. Find the link to the clan and request to join, i wont deny you my friends.

Peace, and good fighting

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
The payoffs for being a Diviner are just so good. The only shame is the income, which is 0 until the final form (Necromancer). Still, I'm gonna enjoy this. Oh btw, how the crap did some people get so much money so **** quickly??? I mean DAM!!! 23,000+? THATS IS BLOODY INSANE! Here I am proud of my 900 or so. And they're making more than that in interest alone! AgH! Do we have a banker?

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Attention: Aeons. For those who havent yet noticed, bot battle limit is now up to 20 per day. 4 times what it was originally. I urge you to make use of this vsing weak enemies, and racking up some silver to bank. I defeated Xeni 15 times in a row or something and he didnt hit me, so I ended up with 2000+ silver. Banked it, and am now getting far better interest. (Naturally)

Broken and Cyborg are both too hard for me to beat, which is odd, since I beat them both at lvl 0 and not at all at lvl 1. Anyway, turns out I was the first ever person to beat either, and I print screened it just for history's sake! ^_~

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
Need a clan to join...and i think the Aeons sounds great, they were in FFX at least. Hope I can join my user name is *tapion* with the star thingies included. Maybe I could get a banner too. Thanks in advance...

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
lol I havent tried the cards thing yet. Is it just like the original? =D Loved that. I covet my Edea card. *hooooooo hooh hohoohooo!* AA33. OOOOoohhHohoohooOO!!... Yeah, I'm freaky like that. I want to make love to her. But thats just how I am. TIM! NEW MEMBER!! See above. Wants in. Give him Aeon and stuff =D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*backs away from Sabre*

I guess now that the bot limit is up, I'm definetly going to get going in this.

And do we have a banker?

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Pick an Aeon from the first page, and PM Dark Tim about it. Dont stop posting here and harassing him until you get some kind of response. Of all the clans, this one is the coolest in terms of concept. ^^

I have 7000+ silver in the bank now!! =D Wooooohoo!! *makes love to Edea* That ones for you Mic ^_~

Oh btw Tim, if you get the chance, edit the front page. Us all having big red X's as our pics is slightly.. no, incredibly gay. =]

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Inactivity or what? Tonberry I remember you were going strong for a little while, and Ness, I recall you at least went as far as to get a few thousand silver, so you could buy cards. Where are you guys now? Am I the only one trying? Is Shiva the greatest and most powerful Aeon of all time? Answer currently = YEHS! Come on, try! Beat me.

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
Sry guys, I've just been invited to AVALANCHE. And that took like 5 min. to get responded back and invited, and with you guys its been a week. Thanks anywayz

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
He'll be back. And to enlighten you on "WTF" I am talking about, I mean that there are not many active Aeons. Your name is Cobain. Thats some dead singer. You should be more Aeon-esque. =p Sounds to me like that comment of mine cut you. Dont react so badly to bait.

Top Bottom