• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Aeons (Updated-IZZLE)

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
This is the official topic of the official Aeons, an original clan from the FIRST smashboards RPG (this is currently the third RPG). Here is all of the information that you will need to know about the official clan "The Aeons"

Clan Leader: Dark Tim
Co-Leaders: Big Andy and Ness EX-2 Plus ALPHA

Here are your members:

Dark Tim:
RPG Character: Tonberry
Aeon: Tonberry
AIM Screen Name: The Dark Tim

Big Andy:
RPG Character:Cactuar
Aeon: Cactuar
AIM Screen Name: Greatbigandy

Ness EX-2 Plus ALPHA:
RPR Character: Terranigma
Aeon: Bahamut
AIM Screen Name: Mo Chebs

SabreAnt:
RPG Character: Shiva
Aeon: Shiva
AIM Screen Name: (N/A)

Pokemonmaster01:
RPG Character: Cobain (PM01)
Aeon: Anima
AIM Screen Name: Ph0enix Seraph

biclops:
RPG Character:Milhouse
Aeon: Yojimbo
AIM Screen Name: N/A

mic_128:
RPG Character: The 128th Mic
Aeon: Phantom
AIM Screen Name: N/A

Thomsonsst:
RPG Character: Donim Moe
Aeon: Diablos
AIM Screen Name: thomsonsst

Missing in Action:

1) Boo Boo Da Foo: N/A (N/A)

2) MassChaos: Phoenix (SayaaCrime or xXg0d9xX)

3) Corin: Leviathan (keyshynkay)

4) the killer#1: N/A (N/A)

5) Nephillim: Odin (AeonNeph)

Clan Stuff:
1. Remember, if you are in The Aeons, you represent the clan at all times. So whether you are battling, talking with others, or making your posts, you must act with consideration towards the people that you are talking to.
2. Continue to level up. We are the clan to beat, and have gained recognition. Lets not loose that now, lets get our levels high everyone.
3. We are a clan and must act as one. Please, respect all other members of the clan.
4. Use this thread to post about various clan information, including money, attacks, new members etc. Avoid any spamming that could result as a need of gil, there are other ways to get it.
5. If you are a member, and you wish to have a specific person entered into the clan, please notify me and we will see what is up. This way, we will be more clan oriented giving everyone more of a chance to be involved. Please Aeons, find people that you think will be an excelent Aeon to add to our list.
6. When you become a member of the clan contact me to get your Aeon, so we may live up to our title. Once we have that covered, I can contact Ness for you so that he may be construct you a banner. (They are all really good, just look at some within the thread.) Also, contact me to get the password that is required to become an official Aeon.
7. Enjoy being an Aeon!

Potential Clan Memberships:
1. If you wish to become a member of the Aeons, just tell me in some way. Post, AIM, email, another member, i dont really care. I just ask that you give me sometime, incase i may have fallen idol for a moment.
2. AIM is not required but it is highly suggested, it makes communication between members of the clan as well as other people you may be battling with. AIM would be helpful for me, especially when it comes to making you a member of the clan.
3. If you want to become a member, do not be a jerk or a spammer, no one wants that. Especially me...

Sharkboys list of remaining Aeons:
Chocobo, Titan, Ramuh, Kirin, Siren, Stray, Unicorn, Maduin, Shoat, Carbunkle, Bismark, Golem, Zoneseek, Sraphim, Palidor, Tritoch, Terrato, Starlet, Alexander, Ragnarok, Crusader, Raiden (NOT the Mortal Kombat Raiden or the MGS raiden...), Choco-Mog, Kjata, Hades, Typhoon (Also known as the monster Chupon in FF6...), Knights of the Round, Brothers (Sacred and Minotaur. They are separate. Pick ONE if you wish to use one of the brothers.), Pandemona, Eden, Atomos (Hes a boss in FF5 if you've ever played that...), Ark, Madeen, Valefor, Ixion, Anima, and the Magus Sisters (A group of 3... Pick one if you want one of them.. Cindy, Sandy, and Mindy they are... And they also are from FF4...)

Thomsonsst

Smash Journeyman
this is big andy on thomsonssts account, he gave me his password, also is saying he is here as you allready know and you know about thomsonsst2. Gid may have been contacted about this problem. Thomsonsst can not login under his name therefore we are making this test. sorry for any clan inconvineces this may have caused, but it will be worth it to have thomsonsst get his account back.

testing 1 2 3

Hey people.
Ah, I'm stuck in a battle with some guy without IM. This sucks! XD

Don't forget to update your stats after leveling like I did!
Also, has anybody figured out any battle strategies? Mine seems to be miss a lot and then use anger... But I'm still waiting for that guy to act so that I can actually see how much damage it does.

Bloody Crud!

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
I want to join but first does the RPG take a good computer. My computer can barely handle the You've won a new X-Box popup. My AIM is FlamingAmarant99.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you can se the pics on the first page, then you can run it fine.

Geo

Smash Ace
I suck at life so I won't be able to battle for a little while. My character got erased and it won't be fixed until Kiki or Gid fixes the bug.

Good to see you back Tim. I see we've taken a firm grasp on the top 10. This is good cause we get Gil for it.

I don't want to be the weakest memember so when I get my character fixed and any one of you sees me online, battle me. Fist battle me so we get more experience.

Oh and I don't know what happened to my sig Ness, you relocated everyone elses but mine.

Corin

Smash Lord
sorry to everyone in advance, but I won't be on aim for a while, my computer has run into some major problems and can't be fixed till July, till then, this computer (my parents) only has msn, it's all they'll let me download.

Anyways, sorry again, but at least I can still battle and such ^^

EDIT: also, I think killer should come back :p he's a fellow red mage, and he'd give us an even number of clan members. He's also the same level as me, so it isn't like he'd be auseless person to have in the clan. Anyways, hope to see you in the clan, maybe, killer. (again, lol)

the killer#1

Smash Apprentice
dude

hope to c ya to Corin i miss being in the clan its boring but you no when i come back im going to be the newest member and i rely hate that lolllolol well c ya probally in the clan corin and all ya

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
I know things got a little crazy what with all the leveling up that went on but we need to not buy any items we cant get and not update our stats at a high level. Its CHEATING. we dont need cheating.

let us remember rule number 1

Remember, if you are in The Aeons, you represent the clan at all times. So whether you are battling, talking with others, or making your posts, you must act with consideration towards the people that you are talking to.

cheating isnt very considerate so if you are challenged by someone you dont have to accept. Remember you are representing the clan so if you cheat it sounds like were all a buncha cheaters.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
counter characters:

Has anyone noticed any characters that counter their character or that are countered by their chracter?

I think Assassin gets destroyed by paladin, and Assassin can beat mages... as I saw in my Fight - Battle # 1381.

I'm assuming this has to do with elements... I guess.... so make sure you consider them before challenging someone.

Corin

Smash Lord
the only thing I've really noticed is that the mage has a weapon and health disadvantage to the knights. I fought a knight the same level as me, and their health was 20 points higher than mine, and their weapon did 30 more damage. Obviously I lost ^^;;

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Wow I havent checked here in yonks. The rpg looks so d@mn different. I think I'm lost..... I'll change my setting to displays SWF RPG style.. and yeah. See how I go from there. Mic, I dunno atm whether or not you have leveled yet, I presume yes, but I aint fighting till we are at the same level so :p

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm not really here for anything important (as I'm not trying to join your clan), but I have some news. Previously I was part of the clan Sonic Boom, but as you may have noticed, the clan has disbanded and gone different ways. I don't expect everyone to take this as breaking news, but mayhap some of the people here like SabreAnt would find it particularly shocking. I'm not sure, I just wanted to alert you guys of the break-up.

Again, the only purpose of this post was to alert you guys. I'm not planning an invasion or request to join.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Well I'm more shocked that the RPG is up and running, but yeah, thanks for letting us know. You should join, or better yet, start your own clan ;). btw does any know the password so I can make my character an Aeon, instead of Neutral? And in case I'm very much mistaken, that brackets in the first post of this thread are AIM names yeah? Mine is Ant of Sabre.

Edit: Upon reviewing the thread: @#%! Who can I even fight now, and not get drilled? This is bad for me, because I wanted to fight with you guys at early levels, especially mic, to get higher. Bah, any suggestions? Stupid RPG taking so long I nearly forgot about it. Grr..

Corin

Smash Lord
heh, not that it matters too much or anything, Tim, but the Ant's archer is female :p

Anyways, SabreAnt, it isn't very hard hard to level up in this rpg, I think I've only been battling for 3 days, and on one of those days, smash was down for a looong time. I lost twice when I started out, and still levelled up to 2

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Cool. And yeah, the Archer is a female Tim. Could you please change the thingy. Good to battle someone. Thanks Corin.

Boo Boo Da Foo

Smash Apprentice
Hey, heres my info:
------------------------------

AIM: Boo Boo Da F0o
YAHOO: none
Current Record:

Number of Battles Won: 4
Number of Battles Lost: 1
Number of Battles Tied: 0
Number of Battles Retreated: 0
Current Character:

Level: 5
Race: Human
Class: Assassin
Element: Dark -
Alignment: Neutral ( cant change to aeons yet)

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
To The Aeons

Hello. Just a couple of things to take care of. Gonna do my best to summarize what information I have into this post.

First: the killer #1, i have gotten many of your PMs, most were sent right after I got of, and have polled the clan. As it seems, the rest of the clan must learn to be more assertive. I have made my decision, you may be allowed back into the clan. All that I must say is watch what you say. Be a loyal Aeon and try to use proper English in the posts. That is all, welcome back (Hopefully for good)

Second: Boo Boo Da Foo, you are also a member of the clan. It is good to see that you have posted your information, as well as gotten an AIM account, as well as made your own attemps at leveling up. Keep it up, just wait for word from me soon.

Note:I should have your information up soon (killer and Boo Boo)

Third: I like that I am seeing the levels of everyone going up. This just means that the clan is getting stringer. Remember that the more Aeons that we have in the top ten will mean the more gil that we will receive in the future. I believe that we currently have Big Andy, Ness, and myself; the more the better everyone.

Fourth: If you notice anything else on the first post that I should change or update, please remind me about it. Thanks for the info about Sabre's character. Just be nice about it, and watch them all dance together.

Lastly: Remember one of the points in the first post; if you think that you have found a strong member that would make a great addition to the Aeons, contact me. This is how I would like to make additions from now on. Just make sure to contact me without posting.

Sorry About taking up so much space and time everyone. Hope that you enjoyed that lenghty disussion, I will try to make my next one just as long.

Peace

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Re: To The Aeons

Originally posted by Dark Tim
This just means that the clan is getting stringer.
Oh....I had hoped we were getting stronger.

EDIT: Ness, PIX8.net is having people sign up (for free) now, and all pics that used the instant upload bit (Like the sigs, I'm guessing) wil be deleted. Just thought I'd warn you.

Hello everybody! And...

Woah! Thanks for the info mic! I was just about to look for Neph's banner and upload it to pix8, I guess I can start an account now.

*uploading pics*

WOAH! Only 7 banners! I need to make some more, according to the info page (first post) we have 13 members. I have 6 banners to make, so if anybody wants one, tell me. But they'll be made one at a time, and you've got to link me to some nice pics, or else I'll be confused and stare at the monitor for about 27 minutes until I realize that I can't use that pic in the banner. Also, some of you did request a banner but I didn't make one... Sorry about that. I was busy with school and under a lot of pressure to keep my grades high as possible. But it's summer and I'm bored out of my mind. So just request it again!

*finished uploading*

FinallY! Here are the new links to your banners, and what they look like just so you can see them all. Also, when yuo cut and pate the URL, take the space between the "/" and the "img" out in the closing brackets.

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5592.jpg[/ img]
[img]http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5592.jpg

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5593.jpg[/ img]
[img]http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5593.jpg

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5594.jpg[/ img]
[img]http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5594.jpg

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5598.jpg[/ img]
[img]http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5598.jpg

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5599.jpg[/ img]
[img]http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5599.jpg

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5600.jpg[/ img]
[img]http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5600.jpg

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5601.jpg[/ img]
[img]http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/5601.jpg

Arrr, a funny looking bunch ain't they?

Yah, that's all I've got for now!

See ya!

Corin

Smash Lord
hey, Boo, congrats on the levelling up, and such :p

also, Boo, in order for Ness to make you a banner, you have to have picked an aeon which I'm not sure if you've already done. I think that there's a list in the first post (I can't remember) with the remaining aeons, and you also have to provide some images from like, google or something.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Hello, and sorry for bugging you good people of this clan.

I just wanted to say that I have waited some time for Ness EX-2 Plus ALPHA to reply on my challenge. I would realy like to battle him since he is so close to me in stats, level and type.

If anyone of you get an hold of him please tell him to accept my challenge. If he somehow deleted the challenge heres the password: Battle number = 2315. Pass = Ness EX-2 Plus ALPHA.

"Uh oh, looks like someone got mad. ultimaiq2 cancelled the battle but failed to do any damage to Ness EX-2 Plus ALPHA. Ness EX-2 Plus ALPHA begins to taunt ultimaiq2!"
LoL, don't be so angry! ultimaiq2, if you wanted to contact me, you could have just used AIM or MSN messenger, my info is in my profile. I added you to my AIM buddy list, but you're never on(actually, I think you did come on once, but left right away). You should challenge people who are online. If they go off smashboards, cancel that challenge, don't even bother waiting, challenge somebody else until they come back.

Oooh hooh hoo. Anyway, I finished your banner Boo Boo. Looks like this:

Put this code in your sig:

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/7807.jpg[/ img]

but take out the space in the closing tag.

Also, what's this I hear about a glitch?

Boo Boo Da Foo

Smash Apprentice
my health glitch you mean? im not even gonna retype all that stuff, just go look at it In RPG discussion, I know it made me lose all my gil, and stopped me from gaining that much more gil

EDIT: Ness, I think the links broken or something...

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Speaking of health glitches, is it normal to get only 1 hp from leveling from 6 to 7. Thats what happened to me... Bah that sucks. I got 10 when I went from 1 to 2!!!

Mic, anytme you're ready ^^

Corin

Smash Lord
have you been updating after every battle? if you do that, then yes, it's normal. But if you didn't update your stats inbetween gaining level 6, and then 7, then something might be wrong.

And I dunno if it's just my computer or not, but I can't see Boo's banner :confused:

Wah! That's messed up. I'll fix that.

*fixes*
Looks like it wasn't uploaded to pix8 properly, but it was working yesterday...

This should work...

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/914wazvJ/9212.jpg[/ img]
(take out the space)

Yah, done. SabreAnt, the thing with HP/MA stats is that they don't go up based on your level, they go up depending on how much experience you have. Say you have 34 exp at level 8 and your HP is 100, if you go up to 80 exp, your HP will go up to, like,
103 (guesstimate)

I guess that's all.

Boo Boo Da Foo

Smash Apprentice
1 @r3 73h $M@r7

alright, thanks ness. It's working now. All I gotta do is take the other one out of my sig, and i DID in fact take out the space from it before. ill edit my post in a sec to see what it looks like

EDIT: its.. its... the greatest work of art ive ever seen (except for TM's art) thats been made for me... i feel so specialificated. THANK YOU

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uhhh... was I kicked? o.x;

If I could I'd love to join back, sorry I wasn't really active before... there wasn't much to do anyway, we were just running around arguing about clan alliances : P

Please, if someone could reply, IM me at Aruun Of Shadow on AIM or send me a PM that would be great. I'd still love to be a member of the Aeons ^^

Top Bottom