• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Aeons (Updated-IZZLE)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
I just wanted to let whoever runs this clan(probalby Dark Tim) to know that Drumzsticks has already switched clans once. So you know in my opinion he/she needs to look before he/she just joins. YOU may want to look into that he cant make up his/her mind when he/she wants to join a clan and stick with it. Its pretty annoying trying to get someone in a clan and then they leave on you at the last minute. I am in the Hylian Heroes clan and i would also like to tell you that this person is kind of impatient. So like i would say its your choice to let him in (heck its YOUR clan) but i wanted to let you know that he/she has been doing this for a while now.

Drumzsticks, you the take the RPG clans too seriously. It doesnt matter what "elements favor what" If your lightning and everybody else is earth or something then just fight other clan members from other clans. or just fight non clan members. Just pick a clan with a "theme" that you like. Like me I was gonna join this clan ORIGINALLY cuz i really like FF but registrations were closed then so i joined my next favorite game,. (zelda) the hylian heroes. Just pick one you like.

DrumStickz

Smash Journeyman
Lmao! I don't think that if you're in a lightning clan you are weak lol. I just want to be in a clan with a lot of mages because I think it would be cool. Roflmao! And I might join Hylian Heroes because I like Link.

and ROFLMFAO!!!!

The Boujinkan clan is the ONLY clan I've ever officially been in LOL.

Sorry this is just funny :D .

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by DrumStickz
Lmao! I don't think that if you're in a lightning clan you are weak lol. I just want to be in a clan with a lot of mages because I think it would be cool. Roflmao! And I might join Hylian Heroes because I like Link.

and ROFLMFAO!!!!

The Boujinkan clan is the ONLY clan I've ever officially been in LOL.

Sorry this is just funny :D .
....okay....i never said lightning was weak but okay....whatever. you think that.

You better make up your mind. And YOU WERE ALREADY IN HYLIAN HEROES OFFICIALLY. You were just TOO IMPATIENT for Creature to put your name on the list. *shakes head* So yes youve now been in 2 clans. If you want to join ours then join. If you want to join the Aeons join the Aeons. But pick one and stick with it.

BTW, when i said you are lightning and everybody else must be earth if you are complaining then. Lightning has disadvantage to earth. Therefore, you wouldnt be able to battle clan members without getting pwned right? THATS what i meant. *shakes head once more* are you sure your a jouneyman? cuz man you sure overemphasize your "LMAO"s. Only one is needed to get the point across that your laughing. lol. And thats ends this post.

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
Leader Stuff

If you two wish to talk to one another, i wish for you to do it in another place, not my thread.

Take your little problems out of my thread and do not post in here again. If you want to be a member, please READ the first post to find any rules that one might need to know.

So for the request, No, you can not be a member.

Everyone else, i am so tired. I quit work and have just gotten my teeth pulled. Nothing hurts, but i am tired of sitting here doing nothing. And my car is gone, getting painted :( and :D
Keep doing what you are doing everyone, even if you are not playing the RPG. We will remain the Aeons, just stay faithful and play from time to time.

Peace

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Re: Leader Stuff

Originally posted by Dark Tim
If you two wish to talk to one another, i wish for you to do it in another place, not my thread.

Take your little problems out of my thread and do not post in here again. If you want to be a member, please READ the first post to find any rules that one might need to know.

So for the request, No, you can not be a member.

Everyone else, i am so tired. I quit work and have just gotten my teeth pulled. Nothing hurts, but i am tired of sitting here doing nothing. And my car is gone, getting painted :( and :D
Keep doing what you are doing everyone, even if you are not playing the RPG. We will remain the Aeons, just stay faithful and play from time to time.

Peace
ok it wont happen again. I was just informing you of what he/she had done previously. (just trying to HELP.) kind accidntally turned into a conversation. sorry man. lol.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I'm with Tim, Drumstickz can get bent. And tsk tsk to you CK you oughta know better :p

Hey Tim, or perhaps one of you other filthy rich Aeons, can you throw some gil my way? Like 100 or so. I have little left and need healing money and stuff. I just bought a new ability weapon in exchange for my old recover ability, which lost its shine. I would appreciate it greatly. Btw, leveled yesterday! W00t! 14 here I come (very slowly) :D

DrumStickz

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: Leader Stuff

Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
ok it wont happen again. I was just informing you of what he/she had done previously. (just trying to HELP.) kind accidntally turned into a conversation. sorry man. lol.
Yea I'm sorry too Tim and sorry to you too CloudKid2k4. I guess I was a lil hyped up. Anyways I respect your decision of not letting me join. You have all right to refuse me.

Sabre Ant you intimidate me. >_<

Cheers. ^_^

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The Ant intimidates us all. Gil on way buddy. And Tim, haven't seen you in a bit. Nice to see some leader love.;) And Lev 8 is MINE! On to Nine....

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey sabre, remember that banne and avatar i said i would make for you. umm i finally finished them. photoshop was freakin out before but tis fine now. lol
anyway, here they are, if you dont like them please tell me i will make you a new AVATAR but i will only EDIT the BANNER.

BANNER:

The avatar has specks. so ill probably fix that.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Thanks CK. Although I would have expected to get this at the other Boards, seeing as this isnt really SWF related. Looks great thanks. I'll tell you more at the other place.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
OoooOOoooOOooo. The ant of mystery huh?

EDIT: Yay! Lev 9!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
LOL! I havent checked in here for the looooooongest time, and theres like, still only 1 post after mine. Man this place is more than quiet, its deathlike. ^^ Oh well, not doing much myself, just sitting on my lvl 13 butt. Wasting away. Btw, in case no-one has noticed the Bojinkans have at least one person over Lvl 20. Well actually, soroush is lvl 20 to be more accurate. Dunno about any others in that clan. He has his name highlighted in green in the 'online RPGers' section of the homepage of SWF. First one I've seen.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Umm soroush is part of the HH. He has lots of battle whores. Just think I used to want to be part of this clan....This clan I think is officially dead. Ive only seen 2 people fight. POkemonmaster01 and Mic128. You guys would be a solid clan if you battled.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeh, this place is a little TOO quiet. I thnk it's just that everyone took Fox's "Spam in the Clan" warning a bit much and have stopped posting here. And some people (Including Tim) I haven't seen post or even online for a while. If this keeps up I may even join "Clan Rules"

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Its not even a clan yet.... Join one of the 2 super powers. Well ones more a super power and the other is a super alliance. Im slightly thinkning of starting my own clan. Heh once I get into like lvl 18 19 ish is more likely.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Stop spamming our thread. Have respect for the dead.:(

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
ME, THE LEADER!!!!!

Mic, thanks for watching our backs. I heard that you are still playing, way to be and stay strong. I will remain an Aeon, always will. I figure that if you want to, you may too. Just make us proud, i know you do.

Seriously, piss out of the thread if you are not a member of the Aeons, i have been over this before. It is not yours to spam, go back to your own and trash that one up with spam.

Aeons forever, keep believing everyone. I am just glad that none of my Aeons had the gaul to fight the same person over and over and over for the sake of wins and levels. For that i believe that we are the best, our levels are high without such dirty stradegies.

-Peace

pokemonmaster01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Some bad news..

Guys, I think I'll be leaving the clan. I know I was one of the first members, but the clan has seemed inactive for so long now. Who Am I??? has informed me that he's decided to start that clan he mentioned above. It's going to have some of the best members from other clans. They're also going to be allied with bojinkan.

Don't take this as anything against you guys. Who knows, maybe the other clan won't even work out. If it doesn't then I hope I'll still be welcome here.

~see you on the battlefield.

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
pokemonmaster01, dont worry about it at all. If you are still playing the RPG, then being in a more active clan would be adventageous to you. It is not like there are many more people that are active enough to realize what is happening. Hope that you enjoy the new clan and just remember that you are an Aeon, there is nothing that can change that, been one for life BABY!!

Join whatever clan you may want, we are AEONS FOR LIFE!!!

If anyone knows, what happened to Gligar Man? I know the old members know who i am talking about. He just seemed to disappear and has not been heard of sence then. Reply if you know, i would like to know too.

Wow.

I haven't been here for such a long time, but things are still the way they used to be. I'd like to play the RPG more often, but with my final year at high school, with university on the line, various sports and other after school activities, a little sister that needs taking care of, and a bunch of other crap that keeps me from the computer or playing games, I just don't have time. *cough*hack* I must be getting old. I'll probably start playing more on the holidays.

About Gligar_Man:
I don't know, but I'm wondering too.

So what's going on with everybody elses life?

I'm out f things to talk about...

k thx bye

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Hey, I got offered to join another clan at least once, but I couldnt do it :/ The Aeons are just too sexy. And well, seriously guys, my banner doesnt get much sexier ;) I couldnt part with the right to use it.

*edit* oops, perhaps i'd better not uncheck the 'Show Sig' box eh? :p *whacks self in head*

Go me, I'm on holidays from tafe atm. Im doing an Pre-Apprenticeship for an Electrician. Goes 6mths, half way through atm. Yeah, thats what im doin, 'n stuff...

Oh yeah, and playing F-Zero a lot. Melee too ofcourse, but fzero im better at. Go here to check my score out in the Nintendo Superchallenge, here in Australia:

www.nintendo.com.au

Click the Super challenge link, then a new window will appear. Click on the 'Leader Board' link, and select the most recent date, then choose Fountain Gate cinema. Yay! I'm tying for 1st place. :)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Dark Tim
If anyone knows, what happened to Gligar Man?
He was mod of pokecenter and clan bit after a board crash. He hung around a bit, got bored (I guess) and has retreated to the pokemasters.net boards. (Assuming he's still there.)

An aeon I shal be then. Oh, and Ant? Your sexy sig isn't showing up. Probably cos of the sig restrictions, but still....

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Yeah, I noticed that too. Even when you right-click and select Show Picture it still doesnt want to load. However, strangely enough, when I leave the window for a couple minutes and return, sometimes it has randomly loaded itself. So I'm even more confused about it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Try going "Save as" then upload it to a free image hosting site. they're are a few out there.

Corin

Smash Lord
Hey guys, back from a very long break from smashboards >>

I kinda decided I wanted to take a break (never figured it would take that long) just so I could focus more on some other things (like getting a life outside of technology, and focusing on school work) but now I have quite a bit more time now that I've dropped down to applied math (bahaha! rounding decimals in grade 11! bahaha!) *ahem* so, yes. Back, hopefully for a long period of time to make up for how long I haven't been here.

I'm disappointed, yet happy, that there are still people around my level on the boards, but it strikes me as odd that not many people have been playing the rpg. I'm hoping it doesn't die on us Oo

anyways, see ya around the forums, and on the battlefield ;)

sharkboy013

Smash Lord
Gligar died of Pot intake. Heh heh..

I'm back as well, gotta try and kick you morons back into high gear. May Fenrir be with you.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Holy crap! Sharkboy, you only lvl 1?? You gotta battle someone. Anyone. Good to actually hear from you however. Things are deathly quiet here atm.

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
Just here to bump the Aeons

We are the Aeons, here to stay forever. I am just bumping the thread so that people will always be able to read the name of the Aeons. Live long everyone, stay strong and those of you who are still playing the RPG as an Aeon, more power to you.

Next time one of us sees the thread low to the bottom, give us a little bump to esure that we will live on. We are the oldest clan that is currently in existance, we must let people know it. Everyone like my ranting?

I won second in a tournament, GO ME. If anyone cares to listen to me......

Peace

Well. I check here every so often. But I just don't post. I guess there's nothing to talk about.

Meh

:confused:

Congrats for getting 2nd Tim!

btw, we should think of ways of getting the clan into shape.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm here, it's clear, we don't want anymore bears.

What?

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
What the? Lol, shut up mic XD

Hi gang. I havent checked since.. well since i last posted. Whatever the time stamp on that post says, is how long its been. Thumbs up to Tim, and I just want to say, my Shiva sig doesnt display. Its hosted at pix8? Or something similar, but its a 404 error trying to view it alone. Anyone change without telling me? I like my sexy sig. Its dam cool

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
YEAH, GO ME!!!!
YEAH, GO AEONS!!!!

You know what my favorite part about this entire RPG thing is, the fact that the top ten people from the previous RPG would be given a prize for the hard work and we never actually got a prize for it. Just makes me sad, : (

Plus, I just wanted to tell everyone that my Amy is being all weird. She is hurting my head and making me feel bad. F'ing ex boyfriends people, they should seriously just f of from one another afterward. Sorry, just got to vent somewhere, somehow.

GO AEONS!!!!

Peace

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Guys, I still love this clan, and I still love you all.

See sig. :)

Top Bottom