• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide The Advanced How To Play Video (AHTP)

Garvin

Smash Rookie
Wow Wak that was extremely helpful. Broken down for a small child, such as myself, to be easily understood. I've known off this stuff, but I haven't seen it done in a way so well put together. Now I won't feel like Jodie Foster in The Accused when I play smash.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Eh, video was good stuff regaurdless of whether or not you quit Wak. I think I'll show it to some people that I'm trying to teach how to play better.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Really nice vids, thanks for the help with tech (which you wrote that many press to late), now i can finally learn and master it correct ^^

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
Thanks man this video will surely improve my gameplay thanks for putting the time in to help the scrubs of the smash community.

Shady_E

Smash Rookie
Great job Wak, those vid will help me become a better player, I just need to start playing more now, been a while, lol, but yea thx, vids were awesome

locudorf

Smash Rookie
those videos help me a lot with the wave dash now ia can beat my brother easly than even tought

Divine189

Smash Apprentice
I know how to do everything but this will be a great video to show newbie friends who think this is all a bunch of pointless mumblejumble

TheStuffs

Smash Rookie
I just noticed during a pivot, when I slowed down I saw how pivots worked. As you are dash dancing, as you turn the other direction with dash dance with your stick, that's the time to pivot! This vide helped me realised this :D Couldn't get it down but now I have found my answer to it :O

woody72691

Smash Ace
its in part 3 or 1 jump chanceling i can't see all of part 3 because my computer freezes up on me and i don't want to watch part 1 because its boring

rrcyyung1

Smash Apprentice
I am not doing part 4, sorry for that.

Yeah, the site seems to not be just down, it looks like it doesn't exists anymore
Well to me it kinda looks like could have combined parts 3 and 4 since part 3 is twice as long as the other parts.

Anyone have any idea what happened to smashvids?

Linkownz

Smash Cadet
wow

THANKS FOR THE POST
THIS VID TURNED ME FROM AVERAGE TO PRO!!
i always wondered if link could be faster

TRUE!

Smash Cadet
Wow! i'm so glad i was bored and browsed through this site....or else i never would've found these vids.

Great explanations, great editing, helped me out a lot.....

Joeshmoe

Smash Cadet
you should redo these and talk into the camera for it instead of reading. it would make watching it a bit funner and more educational. you should make all these into one downloadable. people could easily put this onto a burnt dvd if you did.

Damax

Smash Lord
you should redo these and talk into the camera for it instead of reading. it would make watching it a bit funner and more educational. you should make all these into one downloadable. people could easily put this onto a burnt dvd if you did.
He's a french canadian and would have a big accent, and his english isn't one of the best I've seen (no offense phil) anyway, he kinda left smash and won't do anymore vids so sorry joeshmoe

Joeshmoe

Smash Cadet
i thought wak was a girl from the photo...oh...my bad. that sux that hes not doing smash nemore, though.:(

Top Bottom