• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Advanced Ganondorf Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Pick another character LOLOLOLOL!

No but seriously, I've been trying my *** off to play as Ganon, but I just can't do it. It's been three months since I picked him up, and I just can't use him well at all. His matchups BLOW. He's powerful, BUT SLOW. Can someone possibly tell me how to get past all of the disadvantages that Ganon has and use his advantages well?

Superspright

Smash Lord
Glass has an interesting molecular structure--it has a completely uneven crystalline structure--which is unusual in nature. Which, funny enough, is why they say glass is always melting. Because over many years, technically it would melt into a puddle. At least, I believe so.

TP

Smash Master
For some reason, soda just tastes better when it is in a glass bottle instead of a cup or a can. Has anyone else noticed that?

:034:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
So Ganon doesnt want to main you. You cant main him
That's true.
People can't choose to main Ganondorf - it's his choice.

For some reason, soda just tastes better when it is in a glass bottle instead of a cup or a can. Has anyone else noticed that?

I believe it's because the fluid runs more smooth through a bottle's neck, than through the opening of a can.
It sort of bashes against the edge before going into your mouth, when you drink from a can - resulting in a mouth full of sparkling bubbles.

Superspright

Smash Lord
That's true.
People can't choose to main Ganondorf - it's his choice./
I, concur. But, I digress from the pressing matter at hand; glass is less likely to be corroded by those volatile carbon atoms than plastic--since plastic is weak due to many, albeit unavoidable--extraneous forces such as being stretched, heated, or even cooled soon after. Glass has the beautiful advantage in sustaining and delivering the most crisp flavor straight from a container.

Oh ****. Where was my grandiloquence key? oh. anyhoo. glass is gooooooood.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Watch out if you have beer in a glass bottle though; if you have a ne'er-do-well friend who's looking to cause a bit of trouble, he can tap the top of your glass bottle with his glass bottle, and the beer will come out of the top like a volcano.

It's fun to watch, but alas, you now have no more beer :(

weinner

Smash Apprentice

Yeah, I also love collecting the glass bottles. The design of a Coca-Cola bottle just looks so much cooler than the cylindrical can nowadays.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Wow, you people are some of the BIGGEST *******s I have ever met xD.

But on subject, glass bottles are just infinitely better. You can't get wine in a can, and in a cup, it's just not the same...

STRAIGHT from the bottle!

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Wow, you people are some of the BIGGEST *******s I have ever met xD.

But on subject, glass bottles are just infinitely better. You can't get wine in a can, and in a cup, it's just not the same...

STRAIGHT from the bottle!
Lol when the OP declared talking about glass bottles as on topic I chuckled. GG OP but stRIP > you. Best reply ever lol.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
The only possible way that I ever win when I use Ganon is by waiting for the enemy to get alittle lagy then go in for the kill.
Thats what I do but I hardly ever choose him.

Breezy

Smash Ace
Hmm... what if they made glass bottles but they were in the shape of a can? Would it still taste better?
Test test test

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Well what would that accomplish? IO liguid woulkd still bash asgains the sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom