• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
LOL omg i wish we had a walkie talkie to charles' car so we could all be laughing together about the awesomeness :D

definitely the best part.

aaaaaaaaaand... spenser i would join the club if you made it :D i have no initiative whatsoever...

and, noob question to jason (and whoever), but what exactly do you do at a bar/club with one other guy? split up and hit on girls or maybe wingman? i guess drinking and chillin is legit too now that i think about it :p

edit: i dont think ill be going to connors :/
theres a grip of things you can do! you can see who gets more phone numbers, yeah you can wingman, have a shot contest (although you can do that at home), go dance, but if you do that you gotta stick together and warn your friend if theyre dancing with an ugly chick lol, or if its a sports bar, then you can just.. get drunk and watch sports? i'd be down for a chill day at callahans or something lol

Incronaut

Smash Ace
theres a grip of things you can do! you can see who gets more phone numbers, yeah you can wingman, have a shot contest (although you can do that at home), go dance, but if you do that you gotta stick together and warn your friend if theyre dancing with an ugly chick lol, or if its a sports bar, then you can just.. get drunk and watch sports? i'd be down for a chill day at callahans or something lol
dude id be down too! we should plan some **** to hang out haha

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
we should seriously just go do something, i'm down

be it like the beach or....um i dunno actually lol, not much in oc to do for us underage folk

as long as it's cheap i'm fine with anything :p

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
lemme rephrase that

i don't care about getting piss drunk anymore lol

but yeah ppl can drink with me

Kira-

Smash Champion
Smashfest TODAY, Friday Feb 26

Hey so this dude named Eric Nguyen says people can smash at his brother's place today. He goes to my school and he went to the last GREV tournament so that's how I know him. Pretty sure he knows JDM too.

His address is: 23 Andalucia, Irvine, CA
His number: (949) 331 - 4875
Brother's number: (949) 331 - 4874

He says everyone is invited from 7pm until whenever.

So yeah if anyone's looking to smash this is the place. Posting this for him because he asked me to (he was hoping more people would notice it if someone they knew posted it).

GSUB

Smash Lord
Are you going Dave?? Because I might want to go, and that would be perfect for Deadshot, because he gets off work at 6:00. Until then, I'll be at Stab's place as well as Signia.

More people are welcome to come to Stab's also.

JDM

Smash Champion
My little brother told me that a kid in his class said that I was a smash pro and wants to play me.

He's a freshmen.

Laugh.

Mobil

Smash Rookie
it's me Eric (Mobil) I asked Dave to do the post for me, but just so you know our place is right near jdm's (in westpark), and we got 3 tv's and 2 setups already. we got a lot of space so bring ppl and setups.

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, Matt's bedtime is 7:00pm
He has to spend the the hour beforehand getting tucked in bed and drinking a nice warm glass of milk.
Oh, and don't forget his daily bedtime stories
Which one is it tonite stab?

;]

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey JDM

do you know where i can find this song? I can't find it =/

D.O.U.B.T - Kors K vs Omega Force Remix

Kira-

Smash Champion
Me, Kira and Maple are now going to a sport bar

****ers see ya
That's what you get for trying to look cool on the boards.

Are you going Dave?? Because I might want to go, and that would be perfect for Deadshot, because he gets off work at 6:00. Until then, I'll be at Stab's place as well as Signia.

More people are welcome to come to Stab's also.
I'll be there late. Honestly I have a lot of work to do (and sleep to catch up on) but it's hard to resist.

My little brother told me that a kid in his class said that I was a smash pro and wants to play me.

He's a freshmen.

Laugh.
DON'T DO IT!! Man I would repeat the many horror stories I have of having to play straight noobs but luckily I have blocked them out of my memory forever.

O the torment of ignorant assumptions that straight noobs barrage us learn'ed players with! Rescue me hastily from their wretched claws and kniving tongues!

Sadly, Matt's bedtime is 7:00pm
He has to spend the the hour beforehand getting tucked in bed and drinking a nice warm glass of milk.
Oh, and don't forget his daily bedtime stories
Which one is it tonite stab?

;]
I like Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooie.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
DON'T DO IT!! Man I would repeat the many horror stories I have of having to play straight noobs but luckily I have blocked them out of my memory forever.

O the torment of ignorant assumptions that straight noobs barrage us learn'ed players with! Rescue me hastily from their wretched claws and kniving tongues!
So wait, Kirby's got to be overused because he has so many jumps and he has projectiles, which Jigglypuff doesn't!
What's better, power or speed?
Fox and Falco are like the same character! Why do some people play only one of them?
I play Link.
Stop spamming that white puffy thingy when you slide!
O_O You froze my character with Ice Climbers?!
How do I get out of those 5 hits?
Wow...isn't it really cheap to grab the edge?

Those are just some of the things I've heard from people here at the university who watch us play or try to play.

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
it's me Eric (Mobil) I asked Dave to do the post for me, but just so you know our place is right near jdm's (in westpark), and we got 3 tv's and 2 setups already. we got a lot of space so bring ppl and setups.
Would you guys mind having this newb over to play? I want a little bit of practice before the UCI tournament tomorrow. I don't know anybody, so I'm kind of at a loss here.

Kira-

Smash Champion
So wait, Kirby's got to be overused because he has so many jumps and he has projectiles, which Jigglypuff doesn't!
What's better, power or speed?
Fox and Falco are like the same character! Why do some people play only one of them?
I play Link.
Stop spamming that white puffy thingy when you slide!
O_O You froze my character with Ice Climbers?!
How do I get out of those 5 hits?
Wow...isn't it really cheap to grab the edge?

Those are just some of the things I've heard from people here at the university who watch us play or try to play.
LOL you know my pain! Those sound a little too familiar...

"Do you know about Jigglypuff's guaranteed 13 hit combo?"
"Wait how come it doesn't work against you?"
"You don't play for fun- you go to tournaments!"
"Whoa you can shine blind?"
"You can beat him with every character? Even Jigglypuff?!"
"I like Falco's smash attack because you move forward when you do it, so you can just keep doing it across the whole stage and win."
"Falcon would be good if it wasn't so hard not to suicide with him."
"You stole my combo!"
"B-but.. rolling is so good!"
"Have you played Zelgadis?"

Kira-

Smash Champion
GSUB I just called you, I'm gonna be there soon but if you guys want a ride I can probably get you guys (or make Jason do it). Get back at me son

GSUB

Smash Lord
that's weird, cause I was just like, I bet my phone is off, but it's okay, who would call me??
then i look at it, and it's off. and then I see that you just said you called... haha.

Signia doesn't want to go, and he's my ride home, so I can't really make him take me there... But you should hit up Mike, I think he wants to go.

DJMirror

Smash Master
i dont want even see that set cuz i got carried so hard

and i hit Kira alot =(

sorry dave for hitting you

sorry to Boss and Maple for playing hella gay

"alright who's the sheik that walk past maple and downsmash me? i'm going to **** you up right now" - Boss (right when i killed him)

"stop camping on that ledge jason" - Maple (i camped the ledge everytime kira dies so i dont get 2vs1)

"you gotta stop downsmash jason" - Maple (i was randomly downsmashing)

The best Sheik in Idaho taught me how to play gay in teams with sheik

Top Bottom