• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

GSUB

Smash Lord
A day in the life Gsub:

So I was on the bus on the way home from Saddleback, like every Monday and Wednesday around noon, listening to music and had preloaded on my laptop all of the matches of Zhu vs. Lucky, Losers Finals at R3 that HomeMadeWaffles just uploaded, so that I could watch them whilst on the bus.

I enjoyed the matches and Macd's commentary, it was pretty funny to hear.
So after awhile, I notice this REALLY cute girl up at the front of the bus, and thoughts pop into my head saying I want to talk to her and stuff, of COURSE I never would, just like always. I noticed her looking my way a lot, and she always had this tempting smile on. But in the end, I got off the bus, to get on the second bus to get to my house. So I waited about 10 minutes for it. When I get on, that cute-*** girl is sitting right there in the front seat; she gave me a huge smile when I walked by. I thought it strange that she was also on this bus... So, like the pu$$y that I am, I went to sit in the middle of the bus.

I kept thinking about sitting next to her and starting conversation, but I knew I have never done that before, and I would never do it; that's just the way it's always been. So I'm sitting there listening to my ipod, and then OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!

Broken Silence.

**** just got real.
That song... and all my thinking and life of being a ***** and bull****... I had to do it, or I'd never respect myself if I didn't. I had to nake this time different.
I manned the **** up and sat next to her and worked my game. It went all too well.
She got off before me though, and I was in such a good mood.
Then as I got off the bus, I could tell the bus driver heard me working it, and he just smiled this big 'ol smile at me. When I got home, I had to continue my man streak and I preceded to
grill
some
mother****ing
steaks.

They were amazing.

tl;dr falcon is a cool guy and he doesn't afraid of anything

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
MM for $10? get my C Style R. Shiki

My combos are too good
i have to show some H-Ryougi

she's pretty beast

also anyone down to smash?

i went to the fusion stand and it was selling food instead. lol

i'll be in Zot Zone for an hour.

i'll be the guy with a mac in near the television

GSUB

Smash Lord
Well obviously.

I'm surprised I even got it because I had to ask her name again before she left (I'm horrible with names, and I told her that, so she SEEMED cool with it).

And no. I do not plan on calling her soon.

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
cool cool. so i got all my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. i was so high from the drugs i don't even remember any of it. ;) i hope i'll be good to eat by this saturday. i want me some irvine food.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
irvine food = chipotle

@akuma - we have to go to my place if that's ok

also jason (jkun) is playing with me tonight

you wanna come to that instead?

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
**** yeh chipotle! this is the rus special. ;)

steak bowl, no beans, rice, grilled peppers, that corn mix, sprinkled cheese, guacamole, & light coat of salad to top it off.

****in too good.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i didn't buy any. lol

i'm now leaving zot zone

after playing some old gg on american sticks

i hate that happ button layout

so uncomfortable lol

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
not my H-Ryougi lol

i mean the character in general has really good mixups and high damage output

i was watching bellstream lol

uci only has american sticks lol

its too wide for my hand

JDM

Smash Champion
I want to go to the Zot Zone some weekend.

No "smash"fest at my place this friday. I'm practicing for Level|Up so I might go to Seans house or he comes over to my place to practice.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
they now have sf4 on 360

i come there to do nothing sometimes and there is a huge group playing

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
no maybes, there is only yes and no

i'm definitely going to want to do something friday, this whole week has sucked xP

Kira-

Smash Champion
A day in the life Gsub:

So I was on the bus on the way home from Saddleback, like every Monday and Wednesday around noon, listening to music and had preloaded on my laptop all of the matches of Zhu vs. Lucky, Losers Finals at R3 that HomeMadeWaffles just uploaded, so that I could watch them whilst on the bus.

I enjoyed the matches and Macd's commentary, it was pretty funny to hear.
So after awhile, I notice this REALLY cute girl up at the front of the bus, and thoughts pop into my head saying I want to talk to her and stuff, of COURSE I never would, just like always. I noticed her looking my way a lot, and she always had this tempting smile on. But in the end, I got off the bus, to get on the second bus to get to my house. So I waited about 10 minutes for it. When I get on, that cute-*** girl is sitting right there in the front seat; she gave me a huge smile when I walked by. I thought it strange that she was also on this bus... So, like the pu$$y that I am, I went to sit in the middle of the bus.

I kept thinking about sitting next to her and starting conversation, but I knew I have never done that before, and I would never do it; that's just the way it's always been. So I'm sitting there listening to my ipod, and then OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!

Broken Silence.

**** just got real.
That song... and all my thinking and life of being a ***** and bull****... I had to do it, or I'd never respect myself if I didn't. I had to nake this time different.
I manned the **** up and sat next to her and worked my game. It went all too well.
She got off before me though, and I was in such a good mood.
Then as I got off the bus, I could tell the bus driver heard me working it, and he just smiled this big 'ol smile at me. When I got home, I had to continue my man streak and I preceded to
grill
some
mother****ing
steaks.

They were amazing.

tl;dr falcon is a cool guy and he doesn't afraid of anything
Well obviously.

I'm surprised I even got it because I had to ask her name again before she left (I'm horrible with names, and I told her that, so she SEEMED cool with it).

And no. I do not plan on calling her soon.
dude she probably goes to your school since you were taking the same buses, it'd probably be real easy to hang out you should give her a call

what an opportunity

good job manning up lol

i told you your hair was top tier that day, of course she was checking you out

i also liked the part about grilling steaks

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
nope, got conference materials to prepare for tomorrow...

there's also the midterm that i'm studying for right now that's later tonight lol

AHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW TO BE OVER i can go over tomorrow afternoon

GSUB

Smash Lord
dude she probably goes to your school since you were taking the same buses, it'd probably be real easy to hang out you should give her a call

what an opportunity

good job manning up lol

i told you your hair was top tier that day, of course she was checking you out

i also liked the part about grilling steaks
lolololol thanks

the thing is, these opportunities are always present, I just never decide to do anything about them because I'm too scared I guess.

But I'm not sure if I'll call her. I mostly just did that to prove something to myself; not really "prove" but to make some personal progress. There's still the one girl =p

the steaks were TOP TIER. Marinated them in chimichurri sauce. It was REALLY GOOD.

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
So I'm sitting there listening to my ipod, and then OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!

Broken Silence.

**** just got real.
Who was listening to broken silence? you or her?

**** yeh chipotle! this is the rus special. ;)

steak bowl, no beans, rice, grilled peppers, that corn mix, sprinkled cheese, guacamole, & light coat of salad to top it off.

****in too good.
lmao, that s**t looked disgusting XD

Incronaut

Smash Ace
whats broken silence? lol -.-

also good job cameron (my name is chris btw) for manning the **** up...

that sounded like an amazing day...

aaaaaaaaaaaaand... personally ive never really had a girl check me out (if thats what she was doing, like i said, wouldnt know) but ive had girls smile at me cause i look like my brother! :p

but im jealous. if shes an 8 or higher, you should call her. no excuses.

Top Bottom