• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Guess I'll be there around 6 lol

also I remember why I used to not like lovage. I was looking through old posts, and every other page in 2010 has him posting about how much Irvine sucks dixxx LOL

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Hey guys

lets do something ORIGINAL (for us at least) and FUN

and lets make it non-smash related

because we haven't done something like that in a while!

ex. beach trip (though we've done that before [though it has been a long *** time])

any ideas? lol

(Maybe the sunday after KoC because spenser will probably be in town, and maybe strongbad too)

thecoweatsgrass

Smash Rookie
lol I'm a work in progress. I'll need to get wrecked for awhile longer before I can hang. samus' scare me though, I seen the homeboy duck doing work on shiz in a mm

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
gosh John, step your game up. I'll help you beat Anto when we play tomorrow. Better be ready to give up your chem notes ;)

thecoweatsgrass

Smash Rookie
Haha hit me up shadowscourge, can you also beat me with samus? And @connor I'm about to school you with my secret weapon lol good luck passing those quizzes WITHOUT my notes

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
apparently I'm going with you guys to KoC (connor's housing me)

hi guys <3

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
John is legit. But I think Anto might give him a run for his money. I'd love to see this happen on Thursday lool

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
If I can spectate then I would like to go.
spectator fee is 12 bucks and comes with food

my carpool is

me
ryan
connor
strongbad
gsub? idk, up for grabs lol

AND YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE READY BY 7:30 OR I'M LEAVING YOU BEHIND LOL

kirbyraeg is staying at my place and will have 3 open spots in his car I believe, so that could probably accommodate fly/anto/paul, but I need to get in contact with him again

spenser answer me on facebook

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I thought I was in your carpool, Matt?
Connor was the first to ask (quite a while ago), and strong bad is with him so that makes 2 open spots left from the get go. Also, I'm the only one who lives near Ryan, so no one else would pick him up. Since there are 3 irvine people who are close together (you/paul/fly) and only one spot in my carpool, it'd be most efficient for the second carpool to pick you guys up

that'll most likely be spenser since he is staying at my place the night before but he might be a *****, so paul might have to drive. Or you could ask mccain/jason/dave/cameron/jenny. I'm not sure if they're all carpooling together but I know they're all going

regardless, i'm sure that everyone will have a ride since there are so many cars going.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Stab, do you think it'd be possible for you to pick me and strongbad up from my place? I'm pretty sure it's on the way, if not maybe extra gas money could persuade you?

also thanks again for taking me and strongbad, I really appreciate it. I've hated driving ever since my car accident lol

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Spenser are you going to pull through for us or am I going to have to man up and drive?

:phone:
loooool

that'll most likely be spenser since he is staying at my place the night before but he might be a *****, so paul might have to drive
LOOOOOOOL

i would say "you know me better than that", but since you guys know me so well you have doubts about me driving :urg:

yeah i'll drive people though

Top Bottom