• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
lol same for you, place like Jason and I have at majors
I'm gonna leave Jason out of this cuz he's a nice guy. But Ryan you are a gigantic homosexual and should be called out at any given chance.

First of all, you've played SC longer than I have played Melee, but yet, I don't see you placing in money at your "majors" either. What, you placed like decently at devastation, shy of top 8? Where are your other amazing placings ryan?

And ****, how big are Soul Calibur Majors anyway? If you're trying to boast about results at 80 person tournaments, I've placed 13th at a few tournaments that size. Also I placed top 32 at the last apex which was 220ish people.

You're just a cocky little s*** cuz you were ****** people at at a game that's not even out yet.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
woke up today and felt the air in palmdale was almost like a beach

now i know why

:phone:

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I'm gonna leave Jason out of this cuz he's a nice guy. But Ryan you are a gigantic homosexual and should be called out at any given chance.

First of all, you've played SC longer than I have played Melee, but yet, I don't see you placing in money at your "majors" either. What, you placed like decently at devastation, shy of top 8? Where are your other amazing placings ryan?

And ****, how big are Soul Calibur Majors anyway? If you're trying to boast about results at 80 person tournaments, I've placed 13th at a few tournaments that size. Also I placed top 32 at the last apex which was 220ish people.

You're just a cocky little s*** cuz you were ****** people at at a game that's not even out yet.
i was gonna say he ain't even mad but he mad

he maaaad

stab and ryan, i'll moneymatch you in any possible thing you name as long as you mm me in tetris afterwards

Calm down Stab. LOL
yeah. LOL

woke up today and felt the air in palmdale was almost like a beach

now i know why

:phone:
makes sense to me

It's like dreamland outside.
dreamland with salty snowflakes and the damn tree blowing so hard it freezes your ****

Signia

Smash Lord
loool wtf matt I was just joking around because I was salty about Catan, then you come in with something I found pretty insulting which I just threw back at you and you freak out??

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Everyone should just play catan with me, I don't make truces and I'm always generous with my resources. I play a fair game. It's like reverse of how I'll play Risk.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Rob I don't know if we can hang before you leave again :(

out late
mom mad
no go out
/shoot self

edit: THAT JDM SALT MM MY KEN ONE WIN OUT OF FIFTEEN
//more **** talk than anto

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
Its always funny when I walk into a smashfest with around 10 people, knowing only a couple,
and someone goes "he's the Godfather or Irvine." Then theres the collective "oooooooohhhhhh"
Sup to stab and the new Irvine smashers

JDM

Smash Champion
Only halfway done and its gonna take about 3 more hours till its finished.

I'll probably let it DL overnight.

JDM

Smash Champion
So what did you guys give to your secret santa?

Dec 25
You traded with ek599. 8:46am
–Ellis' Cap, Mildly Menacing Sydney Sleeper, Unremarkable Fists, Mildly Menacing Jarate, Festive Stickybomb Launcher, Dark Salmon Injustice, Nice Winter Crate, Killing Floor

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I gave mine, the scottish handshake, a nice crate, a refined, a festive stickybomb launcher, and operator's overalls.

JDM

Smash Champion
HOLY **** my Secret Santa is the best ever.

Dec 25
You traded with I_DONT_KNOW. 4:15pm
+The Ornament Armament, Festive Stickybomb Launcher, Carouser's Capotain

I was actually gonna buy an ornament later.

I also traded my uncraftable hatless scout for a craftable Sgt Drill Hat. Legit.

Top Bottom