• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

JDM

Smash Champion
Kumon is hella old school. I remember my bro going there when I was in elementary school.

DJMirror

Smash Master
sorry kang i dont have any space and i dont want you to be in the trunk cuz it's really dangerous since there's going to be tvs and cubes in the back

making stuffed mushroom and Wafu Spaghetti with Shimeji Mushrooms is soooo good with maple, macd and kira! =)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
jason i just thought of this one

brown butter sage sauce with pumpkin or squash ravioli

try that

JDM

Smash Champion
If anybody has a paypal account can you please post asap. (I need to pay by tonight) Its only $10 and I will pay you back.

DJMirror

Smash Master
So just thought i give everyone a update!

My Carpool: I'm charging everyone for 3 bucks (gas money yo )

Driver - Me
Shotgun - JDM/Connor (you and connor have to fight it out)
Passager - MacD (my backup driver in case i'm tired if you dont mind macd)
Passager - GSUB (try to keep me awake Cuz for some reason, everytime i drive back from SD, I have a hard time staying up)
Passager - JDM/Connor (See Shotgun)

well GSUB if possible give me your address so i can plan out who i should/could pick up first.

MacD let me know what time i can pick you up asap! if kirbyraeg/squid wanna go to ucsd, can you take them? sorry >_< i wanna take the players that cant drive if possible

JDM - you know the drill

Connor - if ya reading this, be at cam so i can pick you easier. if not that's fine i'll go get you at garden grove

DJMirror

Smash Master
haha that's dumb pun but i guess. just keep me awake cuz AZ didn't keep me awake (it's understandable about what happen) and i didn't tell them that we almost crashed like 4 times =/ we were driving home to irvine around 1am in the morning. i went like 1/3 way to irvine from sd then julian kao said he forgot his stuff at Jun house and he really need it so i ended driving back there to SD (i forgot about it cuz i was suppose to go there first then drop AZ back to rei <3) Forward was sitting shotgun, telling me his smash stories and he just passed out in the middle of a stories about him vs Taj. everyone else in the back (Tai, Kao and Light) passed out. didn't get home til 230ish?

so if all of you guys fall asleep in my car! (like dunskie's Bday party, we didn't get home til 5-6am? cuz of some 2-3 hours traffic it was me, kira, MacD, Connor and Kao. I had to listen to a pokemon movie soundtrack to stay alive and listen to macd singing *thanks Kao and MacD*)

last time i went home from SD wasn't that bad cuz of JDM's amazing hardcore music. KirbyRaeg on the other hand..you could just laid down and sleep next time instead of hurting your neck like that

Prepare to come home super late like 2-3ish cuz I'm going to take a few breaks to keep my energy up! i dont want anyone to get hurt that's all =( I understand we all want a good time driving anywhere Like SD, LA, 909, 805 etc and i know i have alot of rules and stuff so please understand! it's for your own safety!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i don't think you will come back that late from a triweekly

maybe a national or regional

azn lep finishes on time and even with enough time to go out and eat as a group

the latest you guys would be back is midnight

MacD

Banned via Administration
new plan, jason isn't driving i am lol jk

jason if you want, i could meet you at jdm's house like 11:40 (or earlier if i get off earlier)

that way it's more in the middle for everyone

also i can drive since i won't fall asleep and die, and you can have the day off of driving, i know you always drive everywhere so you might want a day off

EDIT: wait do other people wanna go? if so i'll take people, just say you want a ride and i'll drive my car and take people too

DJMirror

Smash Master
Thanks for the help macD cuz i'm sure kirbyraeg and squid wanna go but they're not posting anything yet

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
WHOOOOOOOOOOO JUST FINISHED MY MIDTERM

I'm down to go this weekend, ride plz

I'm actually going to sit out for this weekend, I changed my mind

actually we have CSL season 3 starting!!!!!!

so no saturday anything for me for a looooooooong time :3

MacD

ummmm ok so depending on what zhu does and where connor ends up being dropped off, things my change

but right now my plan is to have connor dropped off at my work and then from there i can go get gsub

i don't really wanna have to pick people up because i'll be leaving around 11:30 which means i'm running late already, so if people i'm picking up can meet at gsub's house cool, if not we'll have to figure this out

Kangix

Smash Apprentice
Deadshot can be at my house.
And probably Kangix can too...
mirite Kangix??
ummm... its possible, but if we get back super late, would it be cool to stay the night? Azn parents =x

And, I don't know what happened, i got a mobile version, then refreshed to the regular version. o.0?

MacD

woooh

i'm already taking connor, so i will take 1 or 2 more, jason will take jdm and the other person and zhu if he decides to go

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i call a spot for champ's biweekly if anyone goes. lol

i have to go to a wedding this weekend...

MacD

not sure who it is yet, either you or deadshot, we aren't sure our plans yet or where anyone lives or when jason is leaving

it's hard to say what is going to happen

MacD

well then it's easiest for me to get gsub and deadshot and jason can get kangix

though i'll have to talk to jason and seee if anyone else wants to go

DJMirror

Smash Master
Wait let me clear this up

I thought i was taking GSUB, You, JDM and Connor so now I'm just taking Zhu JDM and 1 other person? You're taking Connor GSUB and 2 other people?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i beat it with something korean

it easily guesses anime and video games

Top Bottom