• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

MacD

Banned via Administration
I know I know, but that costs money, and I'm intent on saving up for a car :/

Hmmm, I think I'll be in Illinois/Missouri that day to visit family for Thanksgiving ='(
well now it turns out i'm leaving on tuesday after my classes so my only free day before hand is monday

YO lets play

but im still a bit sick and my bro needs me today so i dont think ill be able to play (but we'll see)
same as above and you need to get better (not sick), you ditched lunch on tuesday cause you were sick, my sunday might be free, still deciding what to do

Incronaut

Smash Ace
ohhh well i just wanna switch to falcon because my main purpose for playing space animals was to develop tech skill. now my tech skill is up to where i can play pretty effectively. my choices of characters who i wanna learn how to play now are:

falcon, because hes so sexy

ice climbers, as a tribute to leeland, the socal ICs main who got me into smash

and samus, because samus is ****ing sick

.... any suggestions 949?
just play falcon. he's fun AND good.

so is falco. :D whoever you have the most fun with

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Thanks again, JDM, for hosting. Had a lot of fun playing Melee with people again.
I still need to learn how to get better at teams. :(

DJMirror

Smash Master
Thanks for inviting me after not comming to "my" smashfest which you told me to host the night before.

sorry =(

we went to mitsuwa to meet up with kanna hori, then south coast mall (cuz i wanted to get assassin creed 2) then after that, went to cam place to play assassin creed 2, i went to work, after work MORE ASSSASSIN CREED 2! then poker then go home and sleep

sorry JDM =(

JDM

Smash Champion
Straped with a grenade
In the pool with your mama
Attack her by the legs then I pull her to the bottom

Incronaut

Smash Ace
im kinda curious what ryan posted that made anthony respond with that...

unless anthony was just saying it randomly LOL

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i just stumbled onto videos that stab uploaded of my scrubby *** space animals getting ***** by sfat lol. thanks stab

DJMirror

Smash Master
i'm not so sure if i can go

if i can, i'll ask dave or zhu drive cuz i'm tired of driving that far (driving to pat four times, then driving back and forth from festizzo tournament the week before)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
is there anyone driving to R3 that has two open spots in their car?

me and Axe want to go, but we need to know by the end of this week so we can make arrangements regarding school and stuff

DJMirror

Smash Master
:marth::fox::peach::falco::shiek::falcon::kirby2::ganondorf:

I'm saving the image icons for a reason

soon a irvine pic will be up

check my sig out, a similar style to it but without the pr thing :jigglypuff:

:popo:

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
I kinda like that idea. The thread already seems more like a general OC thread; maybe it will encourage more Anaheim/Cypress/Cerritos/Santa Ana people to post here. I'm a newbie to 949, though, so my opinion shouldn't count for too much.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
that's why we have honorary 949.

but getting more melee players to come out is good

Top Bottom