• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Is Signia the new Axe?
Edit: Actually won a hat. Vintage Modest pile of hat. I don't know how much it is, but it will soon be sold.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Spenser, I'll pick you up in front of the Ray's Pizza. *****.
kevin's farther down the road than me, but we live very close to each other, so it would probably be easier for me to just walk to kevin's place and you can pick both of us up there, since you shouldn't make him walk with his tv all the way to ray's. :p

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
wtf anto. I drive homies to chatsworth and don't charge gas money. And here you are charging 2-3 bucks for the drive i have to make if i ever want to play anyone that isn't ryan.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Naw, it's all good Ryan, ahah. I don't think it's cool to put people on blast for charging gas money for any type of distance, but since a lot of people in Irvine don't charge, I can understand why I should go with that flow too. Still not going to g-rev though.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Got The Idiot Box in my Halloween Cauldron, along with the Seal mask. This Halloween update is so awesome. I'm actually going to BUY keys for a chance at a Halloween unusual.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I'll take irvine people to Grev, I first need to drop the other people out of my car at the venue though

Give me addresses. Fly/MacD/Hyprid/Spark/KirbyRaeg/???

DJMirror

Smash Master
So the big problem is how are you going to take them back home? Drop Irvine off first then you can head home is the best plan I guess

Top Bottom