• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
It's funny, because I feel like that's literally what always happens when you post LOOOOOOOOOOL

edit: I should really proof read the posts I make late at night. I don't think anyone really cares, but when I read it later and find out I made a big grammatical error, I get annoyed with my self.

DJMirror

Smash Master
It's funny, because I feel like that's literally what always happens when you post LOOOOOOOOOOL

edit: I should really proof read the posts I make late at night. I don't think anyone really cares, but when I read it later and find out I made a big grammatical error, I get annoyed with my self.
Exactly what I tell myself at night but that **** doesn't work out for me because I'm always just gotta be Jkun =[

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Just so you guys know, I'm not going to be able to play Smash this upcoming Friday and Saturday. During the Friday and weekend after that (10/21-10/23), I'm going to be unavailable also :(

DJMirror

Smash Master
Revenge are best served cold

Sung and Paul

why in the hell did you guys post big****master on a KOF match? LOOOOL so random

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Finally got a pair of earbuds. Had to pay 14 keys + NG Mask of the Shaman - 1 reclaimed. Sorry Anto, had to trade away that Bill's you wanted me to save.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Dude, buds are ****ing up the economy.
The latest update is going to change the economy even more. All items bought in the store will become tradeable, not just keys. Coupled with the sale in the in-game store, items that used to trade higher than their store price will go down, like the Team Captain (I just sold a Team Captain for 5 keys; that isn't going to be happening again) and the jumpers (I sold a Sticky Jumper for 1.88 ref; also not going to happen again). Double-misc slots are also out, so miscellaneous items are going to jump in price.

For all those bronys, you can apparently apply decals to some items now, so I expect you guys to have obnoxious MLP pictures on your stuff shortly.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
LOL, I wasn't going to ask for one. I thought only four of you guys were going so I thought maybe you were going to scalp'em.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
daaaaaaaaaamn

who's the 8th person?

also, did avatar size limits go up sometime? i gotta find a different one now

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
my older sister

it's her birthday the day before so i decided to take her

yeah, it's 125x125 now

JDM

Smash Champion
What did you guys get in the free gift?

I got the manco hat and the 3D glasses. (Will open my bros accounts gift later :)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i clicked the link but when is the last day to buy it?

i think it's oct 21 since that's it's release date

idk if i wanna buy it this early lol

JDM

Smash Champion
Just bought mutton chops for 3 ref, 2 paper hats and 1 rec.(Has a craft number of 4276 too) My solider load out is complete.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
PSA: Certain hats like the Fro, the Beanie, and the Football Helmet are going to be extremely cheap to trade for from now on.

Some people bought tons of them from the Mannco store because they thought they'd be able to craft them together. However, Valve released a hotfix preventing that, leaving them with dozens of useless hats sitting in their inventory. No offer is too low for these hats.

EDIT: Rei, I'll trade you Audiosurf for your Football Manager promo items.

Got the One-Man Army in my Manniverary Gift.

Top Bottom