• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
anyone wanna go watch incubus on the 15th?

lawn tickets are 30, 25 each if you get a group of 4

unless you guys wanna get better seats

Signia

Smash Lord
It was just on my recommendations, man.
ALSO HOW YOU BEEN?
Busy as ****

Soon I may be less busy once I get all caught up. I fell behind in all my classes due to an foolish workload I put on myself. I'm dropping one of the five classes that I found out I don't need. I've caught up on one of the classes, and will catch up on another by the end of the week, and then the week after that I should be good.

Despite this, I am going to DEVASTATION this weekend. I MUST WIN

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Yesterday was fun

so for the incubus concert, assuming *****es flake

it's me/rei/ryan

and the last spot is a maybe between spenser/shoumei/did matt florida say he wanted to go?/one of rei's co-workers

Signia

Smash Lord
let's just say I got 9th. There were 60-70 entrants, and I was one match away from top 8. Two of my matches were streamed, and I won both of them. Smash tournament experience was kind to me, I didn't feel nervous at all.

I lost both my matches to the same player, Vints from Toronto. He plays the same character as me and the Sophitia mirror match is a boring, campy matchup. If I had beat him, I'd be in top 8, and I had a better chance of beating the players he fought, his style is the same as mine but he didn't know matchups as well as I did. He did have 5 years of tournament experience as a prominent SC3 player though.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
let's just say I got 9th. There were 60-70 entrants, and I was one match away from top 8. Two of my matches were streamed, and I won both of them. Smash tournament experience was kind to me, I didn't feel nervous at all.

I lost both my matches to the same player, Vints from Toronto. He plays the same character as me and the Sophitia mirror match is a boring, campy matchup. If I had beat him, I'd be in top 8, and I had a better chance of beating the players he fought, his style is the same as mine he didn't know matchups as well as I did. He did have 5 years of tournament experience as a prominent SC3 player.
Good **** dawg

But I thought people didn't play SC3 cuz it was super bad or something lol

Signia

Smash Lord
Lots of people still played SC3. I've never played it but it doesn't look too bad, it's just there are game-breaking glitches that they had to ban and the character balance is the worst in the series.

Good stuff, Signia.

Will your matches/others get uploaded?
Most likely yes, I'll post them here when they're up.

I'm really disappointed I didn't make top 8... I can beat some of those guys who made it, I just ran into the wrong player.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Does anyone wanna buy Guilty Gear Accent Core and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum for like 20 bucks? I'll even throw in Tekken 5 if you get both of them

My cousin gave me back my stuff which I forgot about for years

I got back:

Soul Calibur 3
Tekken 5
Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom Hearts 2
Mega Man X Collection
King of Fighters Maximum Impact 2 aka KOF 2006

Top Bottom