• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I saw Kevin at the bookstore yesterday.

He is, as always, the master of surprises.

and HEY ANTO. I'M ALWAYS IN IRVINE FOR THE WEEKENDS TOO. LET'S SMASH SOMETIME.

MacD

Banned via Administration
125, 149, and then my writing one which i know you aren't in

but that sucks for you cause it's a 10-20 page paper and you can work in groups of 1, 2 or 3

MacD

Banned via Administration
i took one cause it got rid of humanities and something else, so i figured why not

but i took one about pop culture and stuff so it was interesting

and how am i supposed to save you? lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
How big is the normal TV? I would like to get one since I just bought a Japanese PS2 and American PS3 for 300 but I'm gonna return the ps3 since it's a CECHG01 Model =/ and I have a small *** tv

Signia

Smash Lord
Wow I didn't expect everyone to jump on this opportunity. I kinda wanna keep the normal sized CRT for when I move out, It's the one I used to bring to tournaments and the back panel is a bit malformed anyway. The small one is the one I brought to Rei's for the PS3 setup a while back. There's also a slightly bigger one that's not as difficult to carry as I thought. I actually have a 4th CRT that's fat as **** and requires two men to move. It has two sets of AV inputs (though one of them doesn't work unless you use the black S-vid cable instead the red AV one I think).

I'd say Rei, Jason, or Tuan are best suited for the slightly large one, and Anto for the small one. Idk if anyone wants the giant one. Really I'd prefer to hoard them and host events when I get my own place but that won't be for a while and my parents want to get rid of them since they have no where to put them.

Though keep in mind the gaming world is transitioning from the CRT standard. It's all about the ASUS monitors they use at EVO, now and I don't think console FPS players care.

DJMirror

Smash Master
ASUS VH236H are the ones that everyone getting but the thing is...I'm freaking broke =[

Yo Ryan this is the combo that CMD Duc and Mr. KOF do with this character but....

except with 5 bars (Back then when the game was new) now it's done with 2 bars, can be done anywhere on the screen and the combo (now) is a lot more damaging instead of being barely able to kill a character. Plus there's a stun ver of this combos while he's building back meters >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIxATY3BQ50&feature=channel_video_title

Also Dark Ash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAnry_FfGSo&feature=related

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
If any of you TF2 players have any series 29 crates, SELL THEM NOW, while they still have value. Some guy gave me a strange bushwacka and strange eyelander for 1 of those crates; don't expect that kind of return all the time, but the crates will drop in value quick.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Wow, wtf why is the Strange Black Box going for so much? I was on a trade server and saw it go for 3 keys. 29's don't go for too much anymore, I think they're chilling for 1-1.5 scraps now.

Also, I really want to go to SD, but I have midterms/papers. askdjalsjkd

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
way to not tell me if we have a class together like wtf

hate you
**** i forgot. D:

I'm in 122A (slept through the midterm last quarter, so I'm taking it again for a better grade), 149 (first meeting was canceled yesterday), 152A (didn't see you in it, don't think you're taking it), and 169 (which I'm going to in about 15 minutes)

edit: just thought about this. does anybody want to smash tonight?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i hate tekiyaki burgers

and new rules

clean up after yourself, i'm tired of cleaning up after you guys

lastly, i have new roommates and don't know them well enough yet

cut the **** with what you say, this is especially towards tuan since it's embarrassing

since i seriously wanted to kick you out

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
i hate tekiyaki burgers

and new rules

clean up after yourself, i'm tired of cleaning up after you guys

lastly, i have new roommates and don't know them well enough yet

cut the **** with what you say, this is especially towards tuan since it's embarrassing

since i seriously wanted to kick you out
I will try my best.

Top Bottom