• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
Steins Gate IS SOOO GOOD

WTF There's a movie coming up? official 8bit ver of the sequel since the sequel came out like freaking a couple months ago? Geez...

soju

SD God
ugh i hope it doesnt have team attack, it would pretty much lead to a lot more infinites due to your partner being able to reset you for combos and a game like this is too hectic and restricted for that kind of stuff.

But anyways, Team Bob Sagat for the win!

Signia

Smash Lord
If both Fei and Law are in it, then I'd buy a PS3 for it loool (and the other tekken games coming out)
You need to broaden your preferences bro. Be kinda dumb... they look almost exactly the same. Remember you don't even like Fei Long

That said, Rolento looks awesome (he uses a weapon!) and I hate Lili. Cheerleading is not a fighting style.

Rolento-Yoshimitsu for me

New Soul Calibur V reveals too, a new character Viola that looks like Amy and fights with "disembodied jewels," like Len from Melty Blood? And Astaroth is back.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Matt, you accidentally uploaded a couple of those P:M videos publicly. It's not a big deal, though, and the videos have since been made unlisted.

Also, I'm back in Irvine.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
You need to broaden your preferences bro. Be kinda dumb... they look almost exactly the same. Remember you don't even like Fei Long

That said, Rolento looks awesome (he uses a weapon!) and I hate Lili. Cheerleading is not a fighting style.

Rolento-Yoshimitsu for me

New Soul Calibur V reveals too, a new character Viola that looks like Amy and fights with "disembodied jewels," like Len from Melty Blood? And Astaroth is back.
But Lili is prettyful.

And. Chun Lili. Get it? :D

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
g0d damn, is the sh0w actually that g00d? I can't bring myself t0 watch it, especially al0ne r0fl. What if Jenny walked in 0n me while I was watching it... 0 g0d..

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
It was /)(^ε^)(\ SO AWESOME!
fluttershy was a Boss ... he just gave up hahaha

g0d damn, is the sh0w actually that g00d? I can't bring myself t0 watch it, especially al0ne r0fl. What if Jenny walked in 0n me while I was watching it... 0 g0d..
yess its pretty amazing!... U should check it out.

I am waiting for the episodes past 1 and 2.
It was still amazing though.

It is worth the risk Cam.
very worth it lol

:phone:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
one thing i learned tonight

don't trust asians when they say they can eat a lot of rice

[collapse=this happens]
[/collapse]

Top Bottom