• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

MacD

Banned via Administration
man, i wish there were more people who wanted to play a lot

i played zhu last friday before the tourney but it was semi annoying cause he used falco so i couldn't practice as much tech stuff, same goes for playing stabbed

cause at least right now, i'm trying to focus on practicing my tech skill but lasers are like "**** you *****, not doing anything"

now after saying that, i'm totally down to play you this weekend stab lol, just won't focus on technical stuff :)

Kira-

Smash Champion
omg, I want to play smash all week(end)

After watching my vids a bunch then comparing what I do to other Falcos, I picked up on a lot of my bad habits and places where I drop the offense. I want to get to work correcting all this stuff immediately!!!!
matt's got the itch for sure

and by itch i mean crabs

Amélie was a pretty amazing(rom com) movie.
Then there are your typical rom coms like What Happens in Vegas, Leap Year, and No Reservations.
I usually like all of them except for ones like Over my Dead Body.

August Rush too even though it's not a romantic comedy.
Amelie is absolutely brilliant, easily in my top 5 favorite movies.

I don't know if Lost in Translation is a romcom.. that's a great movie though.

I think I'm going to go watch Blue Valentine. Not exactly a lighthearted romantic comedy but still looks really good.

i heard 50 first dates was good but i dunno. I generally hate stuff like The Proposal, What Happens in Vegas, The Holiday, etc

I liked Click!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i think the sst trailers might be better and easier to get access to

if a club is formed

Jun.

Smash Lord
Hey MacD,

STAY OUT OF OUR THREAD

lol jk. Dude I paid for premium and the mods told me they are like changing it or something so I don't have my damn green name. Can someone that's close to a mod talk to them for me and ask them wats up?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well i'm at the social sciences classrooms atm

i'll go check the size of ss 220a/b after class since i can't remember

also are these classrooms open during the weekends?

edit - i'll ask jungle in the dr

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace
SST 220A/B would be alright, but moving/getting rid of those desks would be a problem if you wanted to get setups in there. The trailers are where UCI Fight Night hold some of there stuff, but in my experience it's way too small and there's still desks to deal with.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see 50 First Dates but it has a slightly higher reputation than The Proposal, et al. (Did I use that right?)

These days I have basically no interest in watching most Adam Sandler movies that aren't Punch Drunk Love or Happy Gilmore. And one of those is just for sentimental attachment.

MacD

Banned via Administration
SST 220A/B would be alright, but moving/getting rid of those desks would be a problem if you wanted to get setups in there. The trailers are where UCI Fight Night hold some of there stuff, but in my experience it's way too small and there's still desks to deal with.
i figured we could use the desks at chairs, the desk part swings up, i mean at least it could work idk

but for a free room it'd be a good idea

and idk what would be open on weekends rei, but if you request a room i'm sure they'd make sure it's open

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
what if we did stuff in the engineering lab.

that would actually be hella legit, and potentially free.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Does anyone read Mirai Nikki?

Here's a summary about it:

Yukiteru always rejected any offers to go with friends and just keeps writing a diary on his cell phone. He has what he believes is an imaginary friend called Deus Ex Machina. However, one day Deus asks him to play a survival game along with eleven others. The winner becomes the next Deus Ex Machina. In order to win, the contestants must use their diaries of the future to eliminate one another. For Yukiteru to survive, he must team up with another diary holder, a girl named Yuno.

Each player is assigned a number based on the order that Deus modified his or her diary. The diaries begin to record the future in the same manner their future selves would have written down events, with some even being able to influence the beings whose future they divulge to the owner; the only exception to this rule is when the holder reaches a Dead End, a time when their lives would be finished without significant intervention. Each diary varies in its properties and functions depending on the owner's personality, occupation and lifestyle and they all have their shortcomings. The diaries can be used without the owner's consent should they fall into another's hands. Since the diaries are written from the perspective of the owner's future self, the future can still be misinterpreted and thus the entries can become inaccurate. In addition to killing someone through normal means, if a diary is destroyed or broken, the owner also dies.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Does anyone read Mirai Nikki?

Here's a summary about it:

Yukiteru always rejected any offers to go with friends and just keeps writing a diary on his cell phone. He has what he believes is an imaginary friend called Deus Ex Machina. However, one day Deus asks him to play a survival game along with eleven others. The winner becomes the next Deus Ex Machina. In order to win, the contestants must use their diaries of the future to eliminate one another. For Yukiteru to survive, he must team up with another diary holder, a girl named Yuno.

Each player is assigned a number based on the order that Deus modified his or her diary. The diaries begin to record the future in the same manner their future selves would have written down events, with some even being able to influence the beings whose future they divulge to the owner; the only exception to this rule is when the holder reaches a Dead End, a time when their lives would be finished without significant intervention. Each diary varies in its properties and functions depending on the owner's personality, occupation and lifestyle and they all have their shortcomings. The diaries can be used without the owner's consent should they fall into another's hands. Since the diaries are written from the perspective of the owner's future self, the future can still be misinterpreted and thus the entries can become inaccurate. In addition to killing someone through normal means, if a diary is destroyed or broken, the owner also dies.
read it. It got wierd a little bit in the middle . But i liked it overall.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Don't spoil anything

I'm like on chapter 20 and i think it's really good

since i like Tradgey/Psychological/Horror/Mystery mangas

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just found out barcelona on the go is at the av parking lot

finally non-asian or non-american food

DJMirror

Smash Master
DUDE MIRAI NIKKI IS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD

til the last few chapters is like WTF IS THIS ****!

Signia

Smash Lord
Can you guys give me link to where you read all these manga and list the manga/anime that you guys recommended at fusion?

I think there was:
Honey and Clover
Aaronario something (soccer?)
Hikari no Go

any more?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Mangafox.com
Mangareader.net
Mangastream (Only keep up with the mainstream mangas like Bleach/OnePiece/Naruto)

If you wanna know what kind of manga/anime I watch/read:

Here's my manga list:
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/DJMirror

Here's my anime list:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/DJMirror

Here's Rei's Manga list (WARNING! It's a huge list)
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/sekihoutai

Here's Rei's anime list as well
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/sekihoutai

Here's Tai's anime list (He doesn't read mangas and this is really really outdated haha)
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/xroflmaowtfx

If you think Rei has a huge list

you should check out Taj's My Anime List Profile (I think Tai told me he has one)

DJMirror

Smash Master
Rei I recently read Lost+Brain

it's sooo much like death note =__= instead of using an magic note which kills people, they use Hypnotism....I read the first few chapters and I'm like wtf so much like Death Note

so I skipped to the end and the end is almost the same thing from how his death to even how he dress up just like Kira etc LOOOL

wtf hahah

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
wow smashers are complete idiots

mattchu: i have your gamecube labeled with fusion

they took mine instead

Top Bottom