• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh kirbyreag is who i forgot

and go figure he's in VDC, but i haven't heard from him since school's started (stop spamming modesto and play melee)
don't tell me to stop spamming modesto

I am responsible for 90% of the quality
content of that thread!

DJMirror

Smash Master
don't tell me to stop spamming modesto

I am responsible for 90% of the quality
content of that thread!
More like 90% of those garage content

not even the 10% quality ****

hey what up with the tread title? where did you get it from?

all your thread titles so far (beside the aznforce bday and So cal arcadian cuz it's simple) are funny as ****

agrandsmasher

Smash Rookie
San Juan Capistrano CA and Stony Brook NY
Hello, my name is Andrew. I felt the need to introduce myself here and potential make some online friends here. I say online because I 'm currently go to school in NY so my chance of meeting any of you in the near future seem slim. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you at tournaments in January.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Hey SENG, are you still open today? I have some time to play before work if you want, and you're probably close to my work. I don't know your address, though.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Connor your avatar is too good

does anyone want to play tomorrow?

I promise i'll answer my texts this time!

DJMirror

Smash Master
Tbh i want to play with you but....I dont want to drive back to saddleback to waste gas since i live near the MV mall and i work in irvine

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
jason come over tonight if you want.

or anytime tomorrow after 2:15

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Hello, my name is Andrew. I felt the need to introduce myself here and potential make some online friends here. I say online because I 'm currently go to school in NY so my chance of meeting any of you in the near future seem slim. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you at tournaments in January.
whats up man

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Dang Ajay (I'm assuming that's your name, brownsheep), you're freaking scary when you start trying. GGs all around. I wish I could've stayed longer, but -work johns-.

brownsheep

Smash Journeyman
<3<3<3 thanks travis. your ganon was tough to deal with when tech skill was on and you were mixing it up. im looking forward to next time. work johns are legit
hernan (spelling?) ur getting better pretty fast. keep it up
alex those ****ing lasers and shines and bairs and dairs. i should just kill myself. but then you decide to kill yourself practically every game. sadface.

GGs i had fun

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
who's not going to slo friday?

maybe we can have a smashfest

Incronaut

Smash Ace
JDM i will be there.. i havent smashed in forever though.. i get off class at 2 so it should work out...

JDM

Smash Champion
Alright.

Eating on top of the UCI parking structure during lunch is hella legit.

Top Bottom