• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Kangix

Smash Apprentice
fml i have work at 4 aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg.
why couldn't this be yesterday D:

DJMirror

Smash Master
Watching Maple and Kira singing a duet at the Karaoke bar is pretty manly

My cousin from Germany was singing Bad Romance.

MacD where you at?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
a little more than 1 week until we're in irvine :)

oh btw we're gonna need someone to pick us up in Little Saigon

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Boss sorry I missed your call yesterday. I'll be at Cameron's house later..maybe ask him if you can come over?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
btw Axe and I are gonna need housing in the 949/714 area for the first week we're in Socal (roughly July 4th til that weekend)

Kira-

Smash Champion
is cams house awesome again?
It's great because people blame Cameron's house for their fun when it hasn't changed since the first time anyone's been there. I wonder then, what is the cause of its change? Hmm..

Not directed at you Tai, we already had this conversation =P

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
btw Axe and I are gonna need housing in the 949/714 area for the first week we're in Socal (roughly July 4th til that weekend)
I'll ask. I'm going to be leaving on the 10th though, so you should probably find someone to house you starting the 8th or so to be safe. Also, you guys are going to have to give me exact dates.

alia

Smash Rookie
Hi. I'm looking to get back into melee after not playing for over a year. Anyone in the UC Irvine area willing to show me the ropes again and help me restart?

Top Bottom