• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
My bad Dunk, Your door didn't even have a handle so i had to ****ing break it to get in.

Combofest: seriously take that avatar down, I seriously kept thinking JR is posting here. Go get your own original avatar like kira, connor, little england etc.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
so who from the 949 can i expect at ucsd today?!
It's a tough little drive. I can't carpool down there unless I'm driving and we leave at 10:00 PM or earlier. Because last time we got back around 2-ish, which is later than my parents like. :/

Yeah, I'm pretty close to Ladera. Although I attended Mission, I live close to Capo/Saddleback.
We should play sometime if you're available. Especially if you plan on going to the tourney on Saturday (if Matt can get a venue).

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I'll have to see if it's okay if I go first. Plus I would like a full car (4 constitutes as full, 5 is fine too) if I go.

Who would want to go if I can go?

1. OkamiBW
2. Jkun a.k.a. DJMirror
(5.)

MacD

Banned via Administration
wtf okami, you're back from your first year of college and getting home at 2am makes your parents upset??

idk, maybe it's just cause my parents were a little more lenient but that still sounds dumb

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
wtf okami, you're back from your first year of college and getting home at 2am makes your parents upset??

idk, maybe it's just cause my parents were a little more lenient but that still sounds dumb
there is so much truth to this post.and my parents are asian too.they wtheck man haha

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
actually the lodge is in use by fat people (not an exaggeration) so you guys shouldnt come.maybe next week guys

MacD

Banned via Administration
becuase of this

so i just got to campus and turns out they're having fat camp all week here. they've got the lodge booked for weight training and stuff so no smashfest today. sorry guys. you can all go to leelands or something haha.

i might try and plan one later this week if they finish up using the lodge.

DJMirror

Smash Master
anyone down to go see Toy story 3 after this week?

Right now it's

Connor
MacD
Zhu (Maybe)

Top Bottom