• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 8-Bit Ultimatum - A Mario Bros. Overview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steam

Smash Hero
I have never heard anyone say this, but I feel Falco's shine is out from frame one and will continue to reflect until the very last frame of cooldown lag. With that in mind, Falco can SH/FH with his reflector out. With a continuous stream of reflection and the ability to move, so long as falco keeps his reflector out, I do not think there is any legitmate way to hit falco if you have an item on hand. Unless you can get around him to hit his blindsides.
you can but your options are extremely limited and risk reward is against you a lot :/.

Relectors still do break this stage

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
So all I really got from skimming this thread was:
"You can't prove it's broken, so therefore it isn't broken."

Wow that sounds oddly familiar....

Oh yeah:
"You can't prove God doesn't exist, so therefore he does exist."

You guys have basically turned this into a religious debate lmao. Welcome to the world of bad logic and a never ending argument.

This argument will never end and this thread should be locked.

Too be real though, sometimes you just have to use common sense to come to a conclusion.

The answer is so obvious here.....
This is why you should read through the thread rather than skimming it, so you don't make non-sensical arguments.

If no one can prove why the stage is broken, then please tell me, why should it be banned?

The difference between this and a religious debate is that we aren't saying you CAN'T prove this stage is broken, we're saying no one HAS proved this stage broken.

Until now, it seems.

Ghostbone

Smash Master

Oh yeah:

You guys have basically turned this into a religious debate lmao. Welcome to the world of bad logic and a never ending argument.

Too be real though, sometimes you just have to use common sense to come to a conclusion.

Erm no....

You realise those statements are the opposite of each other?

The burden of proof lies on the people that want the stage broken.
And it's actually possible to prove this stage possible, it just hasn't been yet.

And I doubt Falco's reflector is as bad as people are saying.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
First off, people should avoid the insults.

Oh yeah:

I won't lock it since I beleive they have a right to voice this, even if I agree this is like a religious debate in ways.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Grim you should argue for Corneria being legal. Fin camping is beatable after all.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Grim you should argue for Corneria being legal. Fin camping is beatable after all.
Fin Camping isn't that bad, imo. But permament wall is. Therefore, ban.

If Falco's reflector is that good, why isn't spammed more often?
inb4, Zdrop>Aerial to regrab>Throw (comboes!)

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
plz make 75m legal for me I think you could do it grimfandango
Stop spamming idiots, fin camping is beatable and not a reason to ban a stage on it's own. The permanent wall, on the other hand, IS an issue.

75m is banned for un-questionable circle camping, I HAVE looked at the stage to make sure it wasn't mis-understood like Mario Bros, but there is nothing like the hazards on MB to balance it.

napZzz

Smash Hero
no come on GF you're pretty good at making ANYTHING sound legal with words/theory as far as I can tell plz do it plz plz

Steam

Smash Hero
you should make mushroomy kingdom legal, it's totally legit,

also green hill zone because the slope and the floor dropping out prevents CGs.

Also we should allow custom stages.

We should also be allowed to CP to the Home run contest stage.

maybe some SSE stages.

maybe with your help we can even CP someone to other games like street fighter.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
you should make mushroomy kingdom legal, it's totally legit,

also green hill zone because the slope and the floor dropping out prevents CGs.

Also we should allow custom stages.

We should also be allowed to CP to the Home run contest stage.

maybe some SSE stages.

maybe with your help we can even CP someone to other games like street fighter.
Mushroomy Kingdom has too many walls/walk-offs, even if they are temporary, because of the amount of them and how often there is one, it is still an issue.

The main problem with Green Hill Zone isn't the chain-grabs, it's walk-off and check-point camping.

Home-run Contest, Subspace Emissary and Street Fighter are not the game modes we are testing players in.

Just stop, if you are going to troll, at least try and be intelligent about it, rather than repeating things idiots have been saying since Page 1.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Everyone get the **** out of this thread. We were having a legitimate argument and you come in here and pretend you are really funny. You are not, you are embarrassing yourselves. Now let us argue in peace, I don't think it's against the rules to argue about Mario Bros. legality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom