• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

foshio

Smash Journeyman
So like Mango's fox just 4-stocked Hbox's Jiggs in PM on FD. Would that match be applicable to this thread? I mean it is almost exactly the same...

Cero

Smash Lord
I'm planning on making a thread dedicated to P:M 4 stocks and other amazing matches once P:M gets finalized and they develop a real scene. So, no. P:M footage doesn't belong in this thread.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
I <3 Mango, but that was the least interesting 4-stock I've ever seen, it was like standard HBox vs. Mango play except HBox got less hits and uthrow -> uair killed at like 20% earlier than I expected it to.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
anyone have that one video of the 2 european foxes, one kept trying to knock out the other guy, but he kept just coming back? it had a crowd reaction with it too iirc

Cero

Smash Lord
kJaBs Fox takes out 19 stocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnFTayPXKF0#t=60m28s

The whole thing is pretty entertaining tho.
Can anyone give me the names of the players who were playing against kJaB? I just put them all as "Anonymous".

Ken + Dr. PeePee six-stock destruction vs SFAT + PewPewU:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMGIaK1BbiQ&t=2m09s
The blue Marth gave up at the end. I have a rule against intentional suicides. Still an awesome match though.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Q: Youtube video where Lovage or Unknown breaks Tope's (?) shield. I believe it was a tournament that was uploaded as a full 5+ hour video ______ Day 1.

Okami, don't jump.

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone give me the names of the players who were playing against kJaB? I just put them all as "Anonymous".

The blue Marth gave up at the end. I have a rule against intentional suicides. Still an awesome match though.
T-Za
Trife
thiefbug
Blaze
(Can´t remember)
SolaR

Battlecow

Play to Win
hey now suicide dairs last stock are cool even if they're not actually that impressive

like falcon punches

Top Bottom