• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Actually, it wasn't laggy. When I added you, you appeared red, so I supposed it was going to be bad. But is the whole thing was pretty playable, I think only 2 matches had lag. I change chartacters because I grow bored quickly if I use the same over and over again. In case we play again just let me know to not switch because it has pretty much become a habit

I'm down for a few
Adding now, you host, any rules

Actually, it wasn't laggy. When I added you, you appeared red, so I supposed it was going to be bad. But is the whole thing was pretty playable, I think only 2 matches had lag. I change chartacters because I grow bored quickly if I use the same over and over again. In case we play again just let me know to not switch because it has pretty much become a habit

I'm down for a few
I regret saying "any rules" only omega stages plz

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
FC is 0920-2076-2551
Name is DBSpark

Would love to play some of you guys, I definitely need the practice :)

danbi

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-7337-2200
Same I'll get a room ready unless you have one. I'm going to focus on practicing my mains mostly I need it

How the **** you movin so fast on a ds jesus

danbi

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-7337-2200
Lol did you post this when I was using sheik? and really good games :) your pikachu seems to be the best of your 3 mains
Yeah it seemed like you were using a gamecube controller or something. I try to move as best as I can but my fingers can't take it after long and you saw how many sd's I had from yoshi egg roll and pika quick attack stuff. Thanks I'll work on him more. I'm actually not that good with kirby but I like him so much I'm trying to

T.O.P.G.A.S.:KAROT

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0447-6987-5635
i remember when smashboards had its own little chat system and you could talk to eachother in a big lobby thingy and get friend codes and play against each other at any time of the day. now its gone to absolute ****. whats the point of trying to communicate with people on a "forum" where you post something and MAYBE someone will see it in 6 weeks when i want to play smash NOW. oh how the mighty have fallen smashboards

also friend code is 0447-6987-5635
if you have a slow internet so that all of our matches are equivilant to a powerpoint presentation then dont even bother. thats the whole reason ive been stoping playing online

T.O.P.G.A.S.:KAROT

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0447-6987-5635
Yo add me ill add you now
sure, ive basically gotten to the point that if im not playing a japanese player then i typically dont play on 1v1 for glory because more then 80% of the time the internet sucks. and well. if the internet sucks whats the point in playing

15% of those are little macs. which gets a little tiring after awhile. and then the final 5% is something random. which is nice and random

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
Hello, everyone. How are you guys doing today?

I've been thinking about playing some doubles matches. Anyone interested? If not, 1on1 games are fine.

Grass

Smash Lord
Hello, everyone. How are you guys doing today?

I've been thinking about playing some doubles matches. Anyone interested? If not, 1on1 games are fine.
we'd need 4 people for doubles. Even if I agreed, where would we find the people?

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
I've seen people here talk about doubles. There might be people interested and they would speak up, if we wait enough.

Are you feeling like some good ol' singles matches? We can do that.

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
Well, I opened the room, but I'm still waiting for Grass to show up. No worries, though. You guys can hop in and play a few games while we wait, if you want.

Edit: Gotta do some errands my mother just bestowed upon me. I'll be back in 20 min.

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Yo I'm looking for people down to play as well. I'm looking to practice my pivot grabs and grabs in general on a real opponent, also breaking out of bad habits and punishing so if anyone down to smash than just add me. My FC is below my name.

lolreconlol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
boatv2
3DS FC
1934-1192-2911
I'll play lolreconlol

3840-6260-3731
Hey sorry just saw this! Still on? Just added you. Guess I missed you..

@ Grass Grass wanna play?

Yo I'm looking for people down to play as well. I'm looking to practice my pivot grabs and grabs in general on a real opponent, also breaking out of bad habits and punishing so if anyone down to smash than just add me. My FC is below my name.
Added you! Let's do this.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Haven't yet been on this thread; my 3DS FC is 0602 - 6256 - 9118.

Up for some battles for the next hour or so.

Drippy

Smash Ace
@ lolreconlol lolreconlol
Yo good games man! Great practice session and we were playing for more than an hour. That was great practice, the first few games were difficult because I was resisting the urge to roll (and I still to work on it). I got utterly annihilated but it was fun and I finally got some replays to watch, it's unfortunate I forgot to save some because I was so eager to fight you again haha. Hey I'd love to play against you sometimes, I really hate your damn Yoshi!

EDIT: Sorry for the lag by the way... I hate my internet connection ):

Last edited:

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Whos looking to do some doubles!??!
or ffa doesn't matter, i just wanna use items and play 4way

Last edited:
Top Bottom