• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Drippy

Smash Ace
Ya just practice not rolling so much. Just practice your spacing, you'll be fine.

4441-9089-1397

I'll host
Yeah I read Olimar is all about spacing, that's why he has good range on his attacks. Damn I'm so mad I got myself into the habit of rolling, and god I made a thread asking for Olimar help and someone said practicing in bots is bad because it gets you in bad habits and I can't believe how true that is, the level 9 bots love to spam roll and I copied them T-T

Grass

Smash Lord
Yeah I read Olimar is all about spacing, that's why he has good range on his attacks. Damn I'm so mad I got myself into the habit of rolling, and god I made a thread asking for Olimar help and someone said practicing in bots is bad because it gets you in bad habits and I can't believe how true that is, the level 9 bots love to spam roll and I copied them T-T
Practicing vs. bots does not get you into bad habits. AIs adapt to how you play making them better partners for practice. Just practice, though.

Drippy

Smash Ace
Practicing vs. bots does not get you into bad habits. AIs adapt to how you play making them better partners for practice. Just practice, though.
That's true, it's not like the bots forced me to spam roll. I guess instead of me actually learning how to work around roll spamming, I decided to join in with the bots and that put me in a bad habit and yeah I'm definitely going to practice. I was practicing like all day yesterday.

Grass

Smash Lord
That's true, it's not like the bots forced me to spam roll. I guess instead of me actually learning how to work around roll spamming, I decided to join in with the bots and that put me in a bad habit and yeah I'm definitely going to practice. I was practicing like all day yesterday.
Practice more don't roll too much.

Grass

Smash Lord
So most of the time you won't really use it to like dodge attacks because if I'm correct, rolling puts you in a very predictable position?
you use it adjust your position for spacing. I've seen people roll back to space from the edge.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
So, been here for a while but you appear offline. Still going to play?

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
GGs, started getting laggy on the latter matches

slyque

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna do some 1v1 with me? Looking for some players that are better than the majority of the FG playerbase. They get boring sometimes. If we play it'd probably be the same rules as FG, but we could always play with customs or legal stages.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
I'll join the 2v2, but let's test the connection first because my sis is using netflix...

GucciBoy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3136-7707-0821
if there is room for another in doubles i would like to participate

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Since it seems doubles isn't going anywhere, any 1v1?

Sheikaih

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3497-0164-5737
kk

Red connection... I don't think this is going to work
Well, it was a bit laggy, but not the worst. We'll have to try again some other time. Still GG's, I had fun, though I wish you'd stick with the same character for a few rounds in a row so I can better learn matchups. I've got very little experience against a lot of the cast at the moment.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Well, it was a bit laggy, but not the worst. We'll have to try again some other time. Still GG's, I had fun, though I wish you'd stick with the same character for a few rounds in a row so I can better learn matchups. I've got very little experience against a lot of the cast at the moment.
Actually, it wasn't laggy. When I added you, you appeared red, so I supposed it was going to be bad. But is the whole thing was pretty playable, I think only 2 matches had lag. I change chartacters because I grow bored quickly if I use the same over and over again. In case we play again just let me know to not switch because it has pretty much become a habit

Im looking to play anyone, i see some talk about doubles as well, im down for that
I'm down for a few

Last edited:
Top Bottom