• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
Hi, I'm pretty new to Smash Boards.. I play ssb4 for 3DS and Pokemon X/ORAS
Was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me Practice playing with Toon Link and the two Pits, and possibly teaching me tricks / giving me tips to play better with the two?
3DS FC is 3866 8495 8989, and Name is "AJ".
:U

Like, for example, how to throw bombs instantly after landing from low jump you attacked in, like Lunchables did in that Shockwave 4 tourney? that'd be really nice to know :u

Last edited by a moderator:
3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ggs nightpeach great rosalina you have :) I'll be back later if you want to continue playing, right now ima go eat

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
I barely added you, I'll be hosting

3840-6260-3731
There's no denying that you're an expert. GGs. I SUCK at ZSS. You're very good. Especially that Palutena, I didn't know someone could be THAT good on her and that Ness. That ness is good, too. Let's just say all characters you use, you are VERY good at them.

Ggs nightpeach great rosalina you have :) I'll be back later if you want to continue playing, right now ima go eat
Nah, man. If you were to use those characters, too, you would use them better than I do. Sorry I didn't give it all I got at the beginning of the battle. I just woke up. I did on like the 5th battle, but even all I've got can't beat you. Like I said before, no denying you're an expert!!!!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Lol naaah I'm not an expert, although thanks for the compliment :) and your rosalina would always be better than mine, I don't know how to use her

I'm done eating, do you wanna continue playing?

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Lol naaah I'm not an expert, although thanks for the compliment :) and your rosalina would always be better than mine, I don't know how to use her

I'm done eating, do you wanna continue playing?
Haha. I never knew using miis are fun. I actually never bothered to use them unless my opponent uses them. GGs

Last edited:

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
Want to have a consistent 1v1 without the rankings at stake... Anyone want to play with me?
FC 3866 8495 8989 name is AJ

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
GGs with @ lolreconlol lolreconlol . Grea great Yoshi. Good at spot dodging. Knows how to spike. Youre very good. I felt we both became better when we battled. The only thing that I see is that you make punishing a little easy for me like hitting me while my shield's on for a few second, but other times I can't hit you, because you know how to spot dodge. Also be careful about doing a second jump with Yoshi near the ledge, because that's when your opponent can predict and Fair you and you'll die depending on the character who uses Fair. Oh and sometimes you just gotta roll man, but overall you're a pretty great opponent.

@ NightPeach NightPeach - GGs! Some real fun games. Your Peach is a real pain in the ***. :p so is your Wii Fit Trainer haha
Haha. Yah some people have trouble with my Peach, but it's really not that hard once you get used on what she can do. I can't fight other Peaches that good, though even though I know her. WFT? Well when I use her I just like to stick near the edge.

Want to have a consistent 1v1 without the rankings at stake... Anyone want to play with me?
FC 3866 8495 8989 name is AJ
Okay AJ. Let's see what you got. I Don't main Link though. You might wanna ask a opponent who mains Link about the technique you're talking about, cause I have no idea how to use him, but for now let's see what you can do, if you're still there.

Does anybody wanna battle???

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
okay, I made it

what peach speaks english?

First time I've ever seen or played against a peach.
no idea she could be so.... safe...
especially tht spin thing. Down smash I take it? its so long

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hi, I'm pretty new to Smash Boards.. I play ssb4 for 3DS and Pokemon X/ORAS
Was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me Practice playing with Toon Link and the two Pits, and possibly teaching me tricks / giving me tips to play better with the two?
3DS FC is 3866 8495 8989, and Name is "AJ".
:U
Welcome to the site, for starters. Just some advice, but please try to avoid posting multiple times if you can (excessive double posting or bumping are against the rules).

If you want to add more to your previous post, use the little "Edit" button on the bottom rather than posting a new reply.

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Welcome to the site, for starters. Just some advice, but please try to avoid posting multiple times if you can (excessive double posting or bumping are against the rules).

If you want to add more to your previous post, use the little "Edit" button on the bottom rather than posting a new reply.
Sorry. I'm pretty new to smashboards, too so I didn't know. I've only been here since like 3 days

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
Sorry about that suicide thing, I was trying to figure out how to get back up from down air right.

Thats why i like to play on 5 stock, since im prone to mistakes.
but you kind of seem like the type to get bored of long matches, so

No worries, 'mate. I've just been merging your posts together for the time being.
Oh, I thought you weer tlking to me

↑ Ugh, my computer keeps goofing up.

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Oh, I thought you weer tlking to me
I thibk he was referring to both of us, since we did made multiple posts and we didn't merge them. XD

@ AJDOH AJDOH Oh and It's actually a bad habit to roll to move around. Believe it or not, I've been told that many many MANY times, but it's somehow improving.

Last edited:

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
Maybe I should just stick to pokemon... my ssb4 future doesnt look very bright. :urg:

you're so versatile though, that's like 4 characters you played

ok, now 6.
That was my first time playing yoshi. I lost so much respect for yoshi mains after that.
so much damage dealt out of nowhere smh xD

Last edited:

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Maybe I should just stick to pokemon... my ssb4 future doesnt look very bright. :urg:
nonsense!!! You just need to get rid of your rolling habits and being punished easily. Overall you're very good.

Haha. There are more players who's more vertasile than me, though so you definitely wanna try fighting them. @ AJDOH AJDOH

You should try using Jiggs if you like pokemon. She's very good and has a HUGE advantage in the air plus she has THE kill move. Rest.

Last edited:

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
get rid of my rolling habits and being punished easy?
punish?
did you see that grab and then thunder? I had no idea it did that lol
i guess i got a little hype to do it again

Last edited:

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
get rid of my rolling habits and being punished easy?
punish?
Yes your rolling habits. If you roll too much your opponent can predict where you are going to roll next and punish you. Being punish easy is when you know I'm in a shield, then you still hit me with an aerial, which then I will punish you with either a smash attack or a hold.

GGs @ AJDOH AJDOH . You're pretty good with Sonic and that Pikachu. Only problem is you roll too much, but that can be fixed. Overall you're pretty great, but start watching out for what your opponent can do so you don't get punished easily.

Last edited:

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
What should i do when you're in a shield then? and how about an alternative to rolling?

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
If I'm in a shield you EDIT: you have a lot of options depending on what the opponent might do. If you go towards your opponent he might roll back, so then you have to dash attack after he do that. If he/she just shields then grab him. If he/she roll towards you then quickly turn around and do an Ftilt or a Grab. If they spot dodge then wait for them to finish it and you can grab them or hit them. On our match a while with me being Jigglypuff and you being Yoshi, you actually punished me by grabbing me, brcause I kept on using shield. Well rolling is just a eay to avoid attacks or just quickly moving your character to one place to anoyher not using it to move across the stage. Also don't spam moves that are too risky, like Link's Down Aerials. There's lag when you land on the stage with that move, so it's easy to punish that. And outside the edge, well... Just don't use it unless you know you're gonna hit me with that move. You used it a while ago with Toon Link, but you didn't hit me, so THAT made you lose a stock/life.

EDIT: Yes I saw that and it's a pretty common move from good Pikachu players. Grab, Up, and then Thunder. You should use that depending on the character and what percentage they have. Cause if you messed that up and air dodged your thunder then you get punished. @ AJDOH AJDOH

Last edited:

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
If I'm in a shield you might want to grab me instead. On our match a while with me being Jigglypuff and you being Yoshi, you actually punished me by grabbing me, brcause I kept on using shield. Well rolling is just a eay to avoid attacks or just quickly moving your character to one place to anoyher not using it to move across the stage. Also don't spam moves that are too risky, like Link's Down Aerials. There's lag when you land on the stage with that move, so it's easy to punish that. And outside the edge, well... Just don't use it unless you know you're gonna hit me with that move. You used it a while ago with Toon Link, but you didn't hit me, so THAT made you lose a stock/life.

EDIT: Yes I saw that and it's a pretty common move from good Pikachu players. Grab, Up, and then Thunder. You should use that depending on the character and what percentage they have. Cause if you messed that up and air dodged your thunder then you get punished. @ AJDOH AJDOH
Good pikachu players huh:colorful: I enjoy how pikachu plays alot but... he flies so far...
I actually used contest pikachu in my ORAS run. going to re- ev train her. turns out she has 4ivs.

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
GGs with @Silent Assasin. Man we played more than 2 hours. That was like the longest battle I ever had. Silent Assasin, no matter what I do my Peach can never beat your DK and I praise you for that:laugh:. DK's amazing. Rosalina And WFT is the only way to go when you use him. That Ikr though. The BEST one I've EVER seen. That Dr. Mario also gives me so much trouble, that, once again, it makes me praise of how good you are with these characters I battled many times in FG. I don't know how you do good predictions though. I gotta start practicing pivot grabs now. Haha

Last edited:

bami23

Smash Rookie
NNID
bami23
3DS FC
2895-7350-6136
Brand new to smashboards but looking for having moar friends to play with :D
I'm now 25, my hardcore gaming time is over but this smash4 on 3DS makes me want to dig into it.
I'm from France btw :)

NNID : bami23
3DS FC : 2895 - 7350 - 6136
Mii Name : BaM

Happy NYE to you all :D

Grass

Smash Lord
GGs with @Silent Assasin. Man we played more than 2 hours. That was like the longest battle I ever had. Silent Assasin, no matter what I do my Peach can never beat your DK and I praise you for that:laugh:. DK's amazing. Rosalina And WFT is the only way to go when you use him. That Ikr though. The BEST one I've EVER seen. That Dr. Mario also gives me so much trouble, that, once again, it makes me praise of how good you are with these characters I battled many times in FG. I don't know how you do good predictions though. I gotta start practicing pivot grabs now. Haha
dude, we gotta play more often. I need practice vs. peach match-ups.

Top Bottom