• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
Great! I'll add you and create a room right away.

EDIT: Whatever happened? We were playing just fine with little lag and then it gets all wonky. I'll give a check to see if it is something here.

Last edited:

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Great! I'll add you and create a room right away.

EDIT: Whatever happened? We were playing just fine with little lag and then it gets all wonky. I'll give a check to see if it is something here.
I know that was some horrible lag..

GGs to élógico. Great job. You were hard to fight. Anyone else wanna battle? I literally don't have anuthing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
okay, it says your online but doesn't say you're playing Smash for 3ds
I'm actuaaly waiting. Hold on let me restart... It sayd your online, but doesn't your playing either.

EDIT: Okay it says your playing now.

okay, it says your online but doesn't say you're playing Smash for 3ds

@ NightPeach NightPeach GG's Nice Rosalina, peach and Wii fit trainer you got there. Better than the ones on FG that's for sure.
Thank you. GGs for sure. I wouldn't say that, though. Nice Falco And Ike, too. Most Falcos I fought don't even properly like you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom