• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

clare

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1951-0400-0677
@ Grass Grass

I didnt come here to fight with a complete randomer, I came here to find friends to play with. My sincerest apologies for insulting you, but I was kidding. if you cant have some fun then so be it, there is no need to blow a gasket. we will leave it at that rather thank further escalating things
, goodbye @ Grass Grass

Grass

Smash Lord
@ Grass Grass

I didnt come here to fight with a complete randomer, I came here to find friends to play with. My sincerest apologies for insulting you, but I was kidding. if you cant have some fun then so be it, there is no need to blow a gasket. we will leave it at that rather thank further escalating things
, goodbye @ Grass Grass
then don't insult people or bait with u mad.

FGC-Oni

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FGC-Oni
3DS FC
0430-8323-9211
Also is anyone else willing to add me? I've had a lot of fun games today.

EDIT: Waiting on you Jeff, you can host.

Last edited:

jeff d

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4141-4453-1515
Warning Received
thanks man! you have nice villager too.
aha I see alotta people have a hard time up against my Link. I think Link has a great advantage up against villager tbh. Would like to play you again soon :)

I added you! would like to see your Link :)

EDIT: Waiting on you Jeff, you can host.
hosting a room right now

Last edited by a moderator:

FGC-Oni

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FGC-Oni
3DS FC
0430-8323-9211
thanks man! you have nice villager too.
aha I see alotta people have a hard time up against my Link. I think Link has a great advantage up against villager tbh. Would like to play you again soon :)

I added you! would like to see your Link :)

hosting a room right now
GGs dude you have a good Link, better than mine that's for sure.

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
@ D Diddy204 Gosh, you're pretty talented with luigi and lucina. I never knew how irritating luigi's fireballs could be until U saw how you used it haha. The only flaw I saw in your play was that you let me grab you way too much. I was slightly surprised that you didn't use luigi's up special more because you had some of my rolls read haha. Your shiek is downright tricky to play against especially with those aerial attacks and needles. Gotta admit your play makes want to play more. Would like to play you again sometime soon:). Anyone want to play 1vs1 or anything?

Last edited:
Top Bottom