• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
he is good, is amazingly good. Like melee good. Stay on your tows. :peachmelee:
Well I've never played melee, so I don't know if that's the good I am. Still got a long way to go.

There's so much lag!!! @ Silent Assasin Silent Assasin

EDIT: I tried going online, but it keeps on saying unable to connect to server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
Weird input lag out of no where haha. My router connection is normally not this atrocious but anyways Night peach you have a fierce peach/ Rosalina and Luma. Peach's f-air is without a doubt her best KO move and you made certain you kept me in constant fear of it haha. You also did a good job of punishing me for shielding so much. I'm surprised you didn't use more of peach's turnups when I was off the ledge, as pitiful as Dr. Mario's recovery is, it would have been incredibly effective. The only other flaw I noticed was that you rolled a little too much but I think you are already aware of this haha. If I can figure out what went wrong with my router, I would love to play you again sometime!

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Weird input lag out of no where haha. My router connection is normally not this atrocious but anyways Night peach you have a fierce peach/ Rosalina and Luma. Peach's f-air is without a doubt her best KO move and you made certain you kept me in constant fear of it haha. You also did a good job of punishing me for shielding so much. I'm surprised you didn't use more of peach's turnups when I was off the ledge, as pitiful as Dr. Mario's recovery is, it would have been incredibly effective. The only other flaw I noticed was that you rolled a little too much but I think you are already aware of this haha. If I can figure out what went wrong with my router, I would love to play you again sometime!
I know BSME told me I roll a lot, too. XD. So that's why I've been looking for someone to play with me so I can see how much I improve on getting rid of that habit. I would like to battle you when my 3ds can connect to the server again. Ahh and you also know how to punish good when I roll too much. Gotta learn from that. Oh and really? I thought I used turnips, but oh well. Gotta learn from that, too. Lol. Well I gotta practice more on stopping the habit. Great Great Dr. Mario!!!! I'm really scared of approaching you and I don't know why.

Last edited:

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
Haha Jiggly is a newer character I'm working on so I expected some massive failures. Your Luigi is very slippery and controlled the pace of the match/space with authority. I'll admit I do not like having to deal with his tornado move -_-. That move is the bane of my existence. Especially when I don't see it coming. Using more of Luigi's fireballs and following up with a grab or a n-air would have dominated me alot more. But yeah good luigi! Too bad the lag interrupted, I would have shown you some of my other characters that I know more thoroughly. Would play you again though.

Sheikaih

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3497-0164-5737
GG's Metal. You were right, our connection is pretty much perfect. It's a shame I'm not much of a challenge. Maybe we can play again sometime.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Metal. You were right, our connection is pretty much perfect. It's a shame I'm not much of a challenge. Maybe we can play again sometime.
Don't worry, you'll get better in no time. You did exceptionally well. I just knew what you were going to do most of the time. Gotta mix up your options a bit more.

For sure we'll play again, it'd be a crime not to. haha

Top Bottom