• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Rhody

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2122-8382-1830
Smashboards name: Ocarinas on wheels
3DS Mii Name: Ocarinaman
3DS Friend Code: 2020 0089 8969
Yo, Can I Fight you?
FC= 2122 8382 1830

FC is 2122 8382 1830, i'm a bowser jr main :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lolreconlol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
boatv2
3DS FC
1934-1192-2911
@ lolreconlol lolreconlol
Yo good games man! Great practice session and we were playing for more than an hour. That was great practice, the first few games were difficult because I was resisting the urge to roll (and I still to work on it). I got utterly annihilated but it was fun and I finally got some replays to watch, it's unfortunate I forgot to save some because I was so eager to fight you again haha. Hey I'd love to play against you sometimes, I really hate your damn Yoshi!

EDIT: Sorry for the lag by the way... I hate my internet connection ):
Good games @ D Drippy it was a lot of fun! The lag wasn't bad at all, just a few times towards the end but they were still fun. Your Olamar is a pain!! I don't really know how to play against him.. I felt like I was a magnet for the little guys. Yeah we definitely have to play again! I wanted to keep playing but my girlfriend got here and she wanted to watch a movie. :p

Anyone wanna play?!

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Good games @ D Drippy it was a lot of fun! The lag wasn't bad at all, just a few times towards the end but they were still fun. Your Olamar is a pain!! I don't really know how to play against him.. I felt like I was a magnet for the little guys. Yeah we definitely have to play again! I wanted to keep playing but my girlfriend got here and she wanted to watch a movie. :p

Anyone wanna play?!
I will - FC is on this page.

Rhody

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2122-8382-1830
Oh goody so much activity since I left. Sorry guy's but I've also been getting stuck in with the Pokemon madness. :p

Alrighty guess I'd better get on with adding everyone's codes to the OP then. :)

Whoa, really? Whoops, sorry guess I've probably put someone else's friend code in your space. Thanks for letting me know, I'll change it now.

I felt I might wanted to wait a bit until this thread got moving before I would add my friend code. Though to tell you the truth, I'm a little bit picky about who I want to add..... :x

Ah well here's my friend code if you guys like. PM me if you want to add me.

Name: Momo
Friend code: 5413-1097-4150

Anyway, I'm currently busy EV Training my Pokemon so I'm not sure I would be willing to have any online Pokemon battles at this point of time, but feel free to ask anyway if you like. ^_^

Alrighty I've finished adding everyone's friend codes now to the OP. If I got anyone's code wrong or you want to be taken off the list, let me know. ;)
bruh, lemme battle u!

Drippy

Smash Ace

Anyone wanna play?!
Yeah early on the lag was kind of light but the last few fights were some huge lag spikes! And dude, my Olimar a pain? Your Yoshi was a pain in the ass dude and I didn't really know how to play against it either! In the air I wasn't sure how I could avoid your Up Air (or was it a Nair?) and I hated your eggs as well! And no problem man, I was thinking of getting off at 3:00 but we just happened to finish a little earlier (it was like 2:49). We totes have to play against each other, I really want to learn how to beat your Yoshi and Yoshis in general man, I never had so much fun with Sm4sh until now! :)

EDIT: Oh man that mirror Ness game made me crack up. God I'm a terrible Ness haha, I've been looking for a secondary main so just trying out other characters. I'm liking Marth, Robin, and Link a lot so far so I might be practicing one of those characters and Olimar when we play.

Last edited:

lolreconlol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
boatv2
3DS FC
1934-1192-2911
Yeah early on the lag was kind of light but the last few fights were some huge lag spikes! And dude, my Olimar a pain? Your Yoshi was a pain in the *** dude and I didn't really know how to play against it either! In the air I wasn't sure how I could avoid your Up Air (or was it a Nair?) and I hated your eggs as well! And no problem man, I was thinking of getting off at 3:00 but we just happened to finish a little earlier (it was like 2:49). We totes have to play against each other, I really want to learn how to beat your Yoshi and Yoshis in general man, I never had so much fun with Sm4sh until now! :)
Haha yeah, my up air was getting you pretty good. :) I'm thinking about going on now so we could play if you're around!

I will - FC is on this page.
Still on?

Drippy

Smash Ace
Haha yeah, my up air was getting you pretty good. :) I'm thinking about going on now so we could play if you're around!
Oh man I gotta take a shower first and probably eat some but definitely down to play after I'm done! I really need to work on my grabs as well, I think I only grabbed you like once out of all those games we played and it's just a huge waste of Olimar's grab range. Additionally I haven't been shuffling between my Pikmin as efficiently so I need to work on that as well, lately I've just been kind of using some random Pikmin and partially paying attention to the Pikmin which is really bad.

lolreconlol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
boatv2
3DS FC
1934-1192-2911
Added you. I'll host!

Oh man I gotta take a shower first and probably eat some but definitely down to play after I'm done! I really need to work on my grabs as well, I think I only grabbed you like once out of all those games we played and it's just a huge waste of Olimar's grab range. Additionally I haven't been shuffling between my Pikmin as efficiently so I need to work on that as well, lately I've just been kind of using some random Pikmin and partially paying attention to the Pikmin which is really bad.
Alright, let me know! I could never use Olimar - too much to worry about at a time. :p

Drippy

Smash Ace
Added you. I'll host!

Alright, let me know! I could never use Olimar - too much to worry about at a time. :p
Those are one of the main reasons why I chose him. Always in games I tend to pick unpopular champions (and if possible, difficult/unique gameplay mechanics) because I like a challenge and I really hate mirror matches (and seeing people playing my character in general). Though it definitely took some time getting used to him, when I first picked him up I was absolute doodoo. On the other hand I just remembered there's a guy in my FB Sm4sh group that I actually was going to be playing against so if he's on when I'm back I might be playing a few games with him as well first.

Drippy

Smash Ace
GG's man, you tended to roll alot so that worked against you. Also don't expect people to roll into charged smashes, but it works sometimes if they're on the ledge, etc.

Edit: Nvm, keep doing what you're doing
What happened? That was a pretty aggressive comment :O

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
What happened? That was a pretty aggressive comment :O
We played roughly eight games and he's mad that he didn't win one. I only picked DH twice and he tried to counterpick with LM which didn't work then I switched to Yoshi. We had a very close game towards the end and he rolled away which led to a ground pound and he left afterwards. Honestly just salt, no need to be alarmed

MR.BRYAN15

Smash Rookie
NNID
MR.BRYAN15
3DS FC
4012-5957-6288
You may say salt but I say you are spammer I dont play with spammers and cheaters thats it end of story.

Drippy

Smash Ace
You may say salt but I say you are spammer I dont play with spammers and cheaters thats it end of story.
Don't get me wrong because I agree with you that spamming is extremely annoying but you have to keep in mind that spamming is part of the game and you have to learn a way to work around it. If spamming was such a viable strategy than everyone in tournaments would be playing characters like Link or DH and just spam all game but you have to realize that at higher levels of play, very few people will use that strategy cause people know how to work around it. Instead of just seeing a spammer or "cheater", see it as a opportunity to improve yourself and work around the problem.

Brocolli123

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4897-6887-1972
Could you put me on the list. I am quite new to comp but I am learning. I just want to play against someone who isn't a spammy noob like 95% of those I face on for glory

Oh goody so much activity since I left. Sorry guy's but I've also been getting stuck in with the Pokemon madness. :p

Alrighty guess I'd better get on with adding everyone's codes to the OP then. :)

Whoa, really? Whoops, sorry guess I've probably put someone else's friend code in your space. Thanks for letting me know, I'll change it now.

I felt I might wanted to wait a bit until this thread got moving before I would add my friend code. Though to tell you the truth, I'm a little bit picky about who I want to add..... :x

Ah well here's my friend code if you guys like. PM me if you want to add me.

Name: Momo
Friend code: 5413-1097-4150

Anyway, I'm currently busy EV Training my Pokemon so I'm not sure I would be willing to have any online Pokemon battles at this point of time, but feel free to ask anyway if you like. ^_^

Alrighty I've finished adding everyone's friend codes now to the OP. If I got anyone's code wrong or you want to be taken off the list, let me know. ;)
how do I PM on this website (sorry I'm new)

Top Bottom