• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Alex Magnei

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4081-6699-0039
Hey all, I'm a newbie, code's in my profile. Won't be able to play online except on Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sunday mornings though, owing to going to a University with a WPA2 network.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
how do I PM on this website (sorry I'm new)
There's this icon next to your username at the very top of the page -->
hover over it and you should see an option that says "Start a new Conversation" click on it and write the names down of the members you would like to send your PM and notify them that you've added them and perhaps share your own friend code within it too. Hope that helps. ^^

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
OK, no idea what's happening - I have to go do something quickly anyway though.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Really weird how it is running fine then disconnects.. GGs tho!

Anyone wanna play?
Since you're in Jersey there may be a little bit of lag (I'm in Alabama) but played someone from Toronto yesterday and the lag was nonexistent, so I'm down. I already added you

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ lolreconlol lolreconlol GG's, if you were to mix up more aerial egg lays in combination with fairs your yoshi will improve ALOT. Also in general I noticed you were a little overaggressive at times which made you walk into smash attacks alot. I know whenever you charge a smash attack sometimes people will just roll into them out of fear but that's not going to work on everyone. You were spacing your attacks better as the matches went on but that is also something you can improve on. A big thing was you came back on the stage in either one or two ways for the most part which led to grabs or u-smashes. Overall throw in more mix-ups and space better and you'll be great.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Since you're in Jersey there may be a little bit of lag (I'm in Alabama) but played someone from Toronto yesterday and the lag was nonexistent, so I'm down. I already added you
That I am a UK player is probably the main issue - though it was not a case of the games having bad lag, just randomly disconnecting occasionally.

lolreconlol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
boatv2
3DS FC
1934-1192-2911
@ lolreconlol lolreconlol GG's, if you were to mix up more aerial egg lays in combination with fairs your yoshi will improve ALOT. Also in general I noticed you were a little overaggressive at times which made you walk into smash attacks alot. I know whenever you charge a smash attack sometimes people will just roll into them out of fear but that's not going to work on everyone. You were spacing your attacks better as the matches went on but that is also something you can improve on. A big thing was you came back on the stage in either one or two ways for the most part which led to grabs or u-smashes. Overall throw in more mix-ups and space better and you'll be great.
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc GGs! Thanks for the tips. Yeah, I was trying to be WAY too aggressive, especially the matches with DK and ROB and they were driving me crazy. :p GGs though, they were a lot of fun. I can't believe how bad I got my ass kicked by Bowser! Let's play again sometime.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc GGs! Thanks for the tips. Yeah, I was trying to be WAY too aggressive, especially the matches with DK and ROB and they were driving me crazy. :p GGs though, they were a lot of fun. I can't believe how bad I got my *** kicked by Bowser! Let's play again sometime.
Yeah, after I got my ass beat by ZeRo when he was using him I've picked him up to learn his playstyle and he's alot faster than he looks. His grab game is his biggest asset as well as his jab. Bowser bomb wrecks shields and is good for chasing people that tend to roll away.

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
Added, joining room

Felt good about myself until I SD'd twice D:

I have to go now, but ggs. I clearly need practice :p It was refreshing to play an ROB after so long, I rarely see them online, yours is pretty good :)

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Added, joining room

Felt good about myself until I SD'd twice D:

I have to go now, but ggs. I clearly need practice :p It was refreshing to play an ROB after so long, I rarely see them online, yours is pretty good :)
Good games - your grab certainly doesn't need practice! ROB does seem very unpopular though I dont know why.

(Apologies about the Bowserciding; it did feel quite trollish especially in the first couple of matches).

@ Dr.Megaman Dr.Megaman - I'll play. Now adding.

Dr.Megaman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dr.MM20XX
3DS FC
1392-5817-5075
Good games - your grab certainly doesn't need practice! ROB does seem very unpopular though I dont know why.

(Apologies about the Bowserciding; it did feel quite trollish especially in the first couple of matches).

Please create a room, my 3ds L and r buttons broke recently

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551

Haha thanks. ROB is one of those characters I like playing as, but don't main him. I only play as him in fun matches, he's pretty great though, underrated IMO.
That's fine, it's something I need to learn to deal with :p
If you're still around in about 2 hours, I should be available again to play.

Dr.Megaman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dr.MM20XX
3DS FC
1392-5817-5075

Sorry if I suck

Good games man! You kicked my butt!

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Good games man! You kicked my butt!
Good games! To be fair you dont have a properly functioning shield button from what you said.

Haha thanks. ROB is one of those characters I like playing as, but don't main him. I only play as him in fun matches, he's pretty great though, underrated IMO.
That's fine, it's something I need to learn to deal with :p
If you're still around in about 2 hours, I should be available again to play.
I won't be around to play then.

ROB gets a good 70% of my playtime with Samus, Bowser, Falcon and Rosalina rounding out the top 5 in that order. I enjoyed him in Brawl but didn't main him because I found I had severe issues closing out the stock and I found the IC mechanic more fun. I expected Rosalina to be my main but ROB clicked instantly this game as all the issues I had with him in Brawl were addressed.

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
Anyone out there who wanna battle???:p
Added you, and created a room.

Good games! To be fair you dont have a properly functioning shield button from what you said.

I won't be around to play then.

ROB gets a good 70% of my playtime with Samus, Bowser, Falcon and Rosalina rounding out the top 5 in that order. I enjoyed him in Brawl but didn't main him because I found I had severe issues closing out the stock and I found the IC mechanic more fun. I expected Rosalina to be my main but ROB clicked instantly this game as all the issues I had with him in Brawl were addressed.
Kirby seemed to get worse from Brawl so I switched over to Lucina/Robin, 2 characters from a game I really like.

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
Yeah sorry, got disconnected from the internet. I'll create it again once I reconnect.
Created a room

Last edited:
3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
3840-6260-3731

My bad I need to edit my controller settings

Last edited:

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
GGs. @ DarkBlueSpark DarkBlueSpark . You're Lucina, Ike, and Lucario are great. GGs man. They're very hard to handle too. That Lucario though knows how to edgeguard real good.

Never mind.
Aww. I was gonna say yes. If you still want to battle just say so. I just got finished battling with DarkBlueSpark..

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
GGs. @ DarkBlueSpark DarkBlueSpark . You're Lucina, Ike, and Lucario are great. GGs man. They're very hard to handle too. That Lucario though knows how to edgeguard real good.
Haha nah, you destroyed me in every match. You played great in every match. Reacted well to pretty much all my moves. I def need to practice with Lucina more, as she's my dedicated main but I'm not that good with her yet.

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Haha nah, you destroyed me in every match. You played great in every match. Reacted well to pretty much all my moves. I def need to practice with Lucina more, as she's my dedicated main but I'm not that good with her yet.
It's already hard fighting your Lucina. I'm going to practice with Samus too, because I've NEVER used her before. Also you know how to use Lucina's sword dance so I praise you. I don't know to use that no matter how hard I try.

Top Bottom