• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

St0neybroh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stonedlionheart
3DS FC
4399-1379-4607
Anyone down for few 1v1? I'm new to this site but certainly not to smash

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
It's already hard fighting your Lucina. I'm going to practice with Samus too, because I've NEVER used her before. Also you know how to use Lucina's sword dance so I praise you. I don't know to use that no matter how hard I try.
I'm pretty sure you 3 stocked me a few times :p Wow really? It was pretty good, gave me a lot of trouble. Haha sometimes the 4th move isn't always the one I want to use, so I'm not proficient with it just yet.

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
Well I'm back, if anyone would like to play me and give me tips, I'd really appreciate it

St0neybroh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stonedlionheart
3DS FC
4399-1379-4607
Agreed, you got lucky anyways haha

Ill play you NightPeach

Last edited:

clare

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1951-0400-0677
Warning Received
Looking for players possibly from europe??

Im located in Ireland and need some good connections with players :)

if youre from else were and your connection is good, add me all the same :)

ALSO, looking for competitive players, but also people who want to have fun with the game :3

Anyone want to 1v1?
i will @obeymalleo :)

Anybody want to play?
right here @ BSME/misc BSME/misc ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
1521-3685-4649
My 3DS is about to run about of battery and I don't have my charger with me.
Good games. Dang, you completely wrecked me. Your Bowser and Yoshi were great. You have any tips you could give me?

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
My 3DS is about to run about of battery and I don't have my charger with me.
Good games. Dang, you completely wrecked me. Your Bowser and Yoshi were great. You have any tips you could give me?
The main thing was that you over-relied on counter too much which led to called bluffs. It's best to use counter while the opponent is following up, usually not for approaching unless you're playing someone who's very predictable. I noticed whenever I was at a high percent you would roll across the stage to get behind me to do a f-smash. That is a terrible habit and should be discarded from your mind completely.

You had a good grab game but you hardly applied any HEAVY offensive pressure afterwards instead of just resetting the position. Overall just work on that rolling habit and mix-up your approaches and space your attacks better and you'll improve alot.

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
The main thing was that you over-relied on counter too much which led to called bluffs. It's best to use counter while the opponent is following up, usually not for approaching unless you're playing someone who's very predictable. I noticed whenever I was at a high percent you would roll across the stage to get behind me to do a f-smash. That is a terrible habit and should be discarded from your mind completely.

You had a good grab game but you hardly applied any HEAVY offensive pressure afterwards instead of just resetting the position. Overall just work on that rolling habit and mix-up your approaches and space your attacks better and you'll improve alot.
Okay thanks, I'll work on it. I didn't realize I was rolling so much, probably cuz it's an ingrained habit :p

clare

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1951-0400-0677
Guys, it says beside my name warning recieved? when i havent done anything? :/

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Guys, it says beside my name warning recieved? when i havent done anything? :/
You double post too much. You're new here so you didn't know, there's an edit button if you have some additional stuff to say

And does anyone wanna play?

Last edited:

debugkatamari

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0619-5179-7888
I just found this thread, have not been paying attention at all heh, is anyone willing to exchange codes and play against a game&watch player like myself?

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ggs nightpeach, sorry but the lag was bugging me a lot :/ I think it's from my side of the connection

D

Deleted member

3DS FC: 4527-8838 -9445

I'm almost always available. I hope to battle many of you and learn from you all!

Top Bottom