• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Any body just play a Lucario and Mario with the name Flip.A (or something of the like)?

Spirst

Anyone here want to do a 2v2? We just need two more people. Make a friend, and play Smash.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc @ zeezee zeezee Any of you up for doubles? I see you guys lurking.
I'm currently in matches with Zee. Darn Villager is trying my patience. Shooting my tall tall Rosalina in the face with slingshot pellets.

Edit: GGs ZZ! Hopefully you found what you were looking for in our matches. I'm going to need to work my way up the villager totem pole before I play you again. I got the feeling that you were miles ahead of me when we were playing.

Last edited:

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
I'm currently in matches with Zee. Darn Villager is trying my patience. Shooting my tall tall Rosalina in the face with slingshot pellets.

Edit: GGs ZZ! Hopefully you found what you were looking for in our matches.
Thanks a bunch I deeply appreciate it! And yes I've learned some stuff :>

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Thanks a bunch I deeply appreciate it! And yes I've learned some stuff :>
I need to learn just how ham I can go offstage where I'm in no risk of dying, yet still stand to accomplish something. I had a few errors where I went far too out there to gimp your balloons, when I stood no chance of success. I'm also sure there were some times I let you go for free, when I had a good chance at success offstage.

Did you have any particular advice you could give me? Barring "Don't get slingshotted in the face", of course.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I thought so. I rehosted the room. @ Parcheesy Parcheesy - you're cheese, right?
*Shrug* It's just a tag I use for Smash tournaments. I typically tend to lean towards the more gimmicky strategies, so the name kinda fits. PS: I changed my Wii name away from my real name, so let me in pls.
You're good. It's what I usually go by in other places. I should probably change it since Kofu is Smash-inspired in the first place.
I like Kofu too.

Outthere

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3325-3164-3360
Anyone down to play right now? Main Jiggs/Bowser. Would love to hear feedback on my game as well. Message me if interested

Btw my tag is Lardarius and FC is 3325 - 3164 - 3360.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
You're good. It's what I usually go by in other places. I should probably change it since Kofu is Smash-inspired in the first place.
Kofu, Star Bits fills a bucket with one cast. We need to pull off the Wombo Combo at least once.

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
I need to learn just how ham I can go offstage where I'm in no risk of dying, yet still stand to accomplish something. I had a few errors where I went far too out there to gimp your balloons, when I stood no chance of success. I'm also sure there were some times I let you go for free, when I had a good chance at success offstage.

Did you have any particular advice you could give me? Barring "Don't get slingshotted in the face", of course.
I'm not too sure myself, this is why I've been looking for a Rosalina to see what shes capable of. I would say block more often, the Rosalina I play blocks a lot and punishes me pretty hard. Also you can get a lot of pummels off so don't forget to use them. Definitely practice recovering with her though, its a hard recovery to use (for me anyways) so I feel like that's something you just kind of have to practice more than other things with this character. Also don't forget to call Luma back, you really don't want to get separated from Luma, you've been missing a couple of chances to call Luma back. And uh...I guess just overall use down b more, like literally if I'm at a certain distance, all the moves I can throw at you can be absorbed by down b and you can still move a little bit after you down b so you can sort of carry the reflector with you while you move for a tiny amount. This little window that lets you move with the reflector still on is pretty crucial sometimes imo.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
@ Dogivet Dogivet

GGs bro, that Megaman was solid. Shut down a lot of my options. You should definitely consider using him more often if you don't already.
Only advice I have for you is that little bit of a rolling habit. I was able to punish many of your rolls with Link. Whenever I would be seemingly jumping around in the air for no reason that was because I was anticipating your roll and when I saw it striked where you were going to be.

Last edited:

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Haha that was a great end I don't even care about getting thrashed.
Also sorry, just went to get my charger, since it was in the other room, battery was about to die.

Anyway, amazing games, come across so many Links in glory that just spam projectiles and smashes, forget how long each of his moves last (last up air and n air... holy cra p) as well as their priority and range (dagger-knight ain't got shi t for that), and it's amazing what you can do with bomb cancels.

Also those last few games with Game and Watch were great, only the second one I've played that wasn't just going for d-throw > 9 hammer. I got a bit reckless with fireballs though, just a habit for approach.

GG though Hyper, those were great games can't wait to play again.

Lastly, sorry for the input lag, just can't be helped. But the choppy moments I don't know about, there was no one else using the internet here.

@ Dogivet Dogivet

Only advice I have for you is that little bit of a rolling habit. I was able to punish many of your rolls with Link. Whenever I would be seemingly jumping around in the air for no reason that was because I was anticipating your roll and when I saw it striked where you were going to be.
Heh, yea I've realized since I've been on here I have a bad habit of doing that, glory does wonders (good and bad) to your instincts.
I just need more practice with guys like you so that it forces me to mix up my game.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Mhmm. At the end of the day, the only solution is to play a lot more villagers until I'm better at the MU. I was mainly sending Luma out to try new things and see what worked in the matchup. It became fairly clear that Villager, like any projectile heavy character, requires Luma to never be out intentionally.

Anyway, I'll work on it. Maybe someday we can have a rematch where I might take a game off of you. :p

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Dangit, Locke, you made me panic. I'd love to fight you one-on-one some time, I don't fimd any good Mega Mains.

Outthere

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3325-3164-3360
No I'm hosting already.
GGs man. Very solid play, except that I would say you run away unnecessarily. Your combos were good enough that you could have kept pressure on me instead of resetting to neutral.

Anyone else want to play?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Dangit, Locke, you made me panic. I'd love to fight you one-on-one some time, I don't fimd any good Mega Mains.
^^ Would love to. I don't come across many G&W's either. And by many, I mean that was the first time I played against one who knew what they were doing.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GGs man. Very solid play, except that I would say you run away unnecessarily. Your combos were good enough that you could have kept pressure on me instead of resetting to neutral.

Anyone else want to play?
I'll give it a shot, what's your FC?

Nvm, saw earlier post, just added you

Last edited:

Outthere

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3325-3164-3360
I'll give it a shot, what's your FC?

Nvm, saw earlier post, just added you
Hosting now

Is the standard now Custom moves ON but no equipment, no custom at all, or still up in the air?

Last edited:
Top Bottom