• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Good Fights! Hope to play again!

Anyone wanna 1v1????
GG's I'm gonna be honest but you are very easy to read you roll alot and recover almost always the same way which is how I got some of the up smash Kills mix up the recovery

Last edited:

foxnoob

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0877-2710-6677
G's I'm gonna be honest but you are very easy to read you roll alot and recover almost always the same way which is how I got some of the up smash Kills mix up the recovery
Thanks for the feed back i'm trying to get better :D The King of Smash will be A fox!

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I'll play in a sec
Okay, I'll jump out after this one. @ DTK.L DTK.L has been waiting super patiently. That Palutena with customs is quite scary. I'm going to have to play against that a few more times before I know what on earth to do against it.

Edit: Yeah, GGs. Rosalina does have a few overpowering matchups. Some characters just don't have an easy answer to her long lasting disjoints, and good air to ground game.

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Interesting games @ Halkite Halkite ! Some matches were very challenging for me. I would've went my Miis as well but I have no practice whatsoever with them lol. Generally, I use almost every character, but I never do as good as I did before (in using other characters). Actually, I take that back, Wario was just some crazy luck in the beginning against Samus. Regardless, even if you didn't notice, I could tell how my characters were.

Your MK was too much for G-Dorf. The combination of me sucking and possibly Brawl's tier standings for the MK to Ganon matchup was a complete failure. You also had great reads a lot of the time; I could never grab your for example with Ganon. All of your other characters were very well played too, you never really did the same thing, and I kept getting hit with things that I'm still trying to DI out of.

I finally decided to use Zelda (I completely forgot about her) but then you used Ike. For me, Ike is the worst character for Zelda to face. He hits so hard and disjointed too, therefore Zelda has to be really precise. It's easier for me to face Ike's when I'm not playing the 3DS because fast falling and general movements are just harder to perform (if you noticed I was just kicking all over the place).

But my excuses don't matter when you've underrated yourself at this game! All in all, you're very skilled, and I hope to play you again soon! And don't worry, I figured you were going to stop soon and I don't mind. :)

Anyone else want to Sm4sh for a bit?

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
hey hey... yea it has!

GG's. Playing against Rosalina is hard for default low-tiers. Diddy is so stupid in this game. I'd play longer but it looks like you had someone else to play.
Thank You Diddy feels so weird his Up B is awkward and the only thing thats from PM is his Side B options like you can press a to make them go up or you can jump on them

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I think I consistently lose to every Ike player that frequents this thread. I think it's because it's one of the few matchups where Rosalina has a worse neutral game than her opponent. That, and I have no idea how to edgeguard him when he's not forced to side B. :/

Edit: Figured it out. Don't fight Ike horizontally, but vertically. I was assuming that his weakspot was people attacking from behind, but he's significantly weaker from below, and you definitely can't challenge that massive sword in the front.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Thank You Diddy feels so weird his Up B is awkward and the only thing thats from PM is his Side B options like you can press a to make them go up or you can jump on them
Stupid meaning he's stupid good. All you need are braindead combo's. d-grab>up-air forever until they die.

GG's. I see you went to the boxing ring because of the janky multi-shine lol.

Its a lot different than P:M lol. Haven't played that game in a while.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Stupid meaning he's stupid good. All you need are braindead combo's. d-grab>up-air forever until they die.

GG's. I see you went to the boxing ring because of the janky multi-shine lol.

Its a lot different than P:M lol. Haven't played that game in a while.
btw your pretty technical

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Alright, been a short while.
But I think it's time for more Friendlies.

Anyone wanna 1v1?

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Yeah sure.
Mind hosting? I'm trying to play from a different room, see if it's less choppy being closer to the wifi point.

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
Any good Rosalina players wanna play some 1v1 matches?

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Yeah sure.
Mind hosting? I'm trying to play from a different room, see if it's less choppy being closer to the wifi point.
I was getting a bit of input lag it felt like. Could we try this again some other time?

Any good Rosalina players wanna play some 1v1 matches?
There was a really good Rosalina player on a few days ago. I'm okay though if you wanted a few matches.

Last edited:

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
I was getting a bit of input lag it felt like. Could we try this again some other time?

There was a really good Rosalina player on a few days ago. I'm okay though if you wanted a few matches.
Yes please! Add me!

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Mmm did feel slightly more than last time, but remember, it's going to be there regardless due to distance.
But yeah sure can try another time if there could be less lag.

GG though, that n-air and luma positioning still gets me >.<, but it was close apart from the SDs i guess.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Yes please! Add me!
Awesome! Subscribed! ( I'll send a friend invite too )

Would you like to go ahead and host the lobby? I always forget to press L + R between matches.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I really should make a custom Rosalina set. Personally, I think her long distance star bit is a bit broken, but when competing against other customs there isn't a reason I shouldn't use it.

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Forgot to do my conquest.
But now that's done, and since glory is nothing like compared to here, anyone else wanna fight 1v1?
I feel like practicing my dagger-knight a lot today, try mixing up his attacks a bit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom