• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Anyone want to vanilla smash with me?
Definitely soon! I find the Zelda / Rosalina matchup tons of fun. Both characters are very similar in their areas of expertise, so a lot of the action is centered around outplaying the opponent at their own game, with their own game.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I can't play wifi because my Dad doesn't want my playing Project M because he thinks it broke my old Wii
You shouldn't have let him see it boot up. :p I don't even play that often and still had a few people nearly shout when they see "Twilight Hack", or any of the boot text really.
Alright I'll be hosting.
Not sure if you were done intentionally, or just bailed because of the bit of lag, but ggs regardless. Your Rosalina is actually fairly decent. Just need to dash attack a bit less, and win the game of "Guard the Luma", and you're set to start crushing Little Macs in For Glory.

Anyone else for a few matches?

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
You shouldn't have let him see it boot up. :p I don't even play that often and still had a few people nearly shout when they see "Twilight Hack", or any of the boot text really
Well I downloaded it when my Dad wasn't looking and when I got my Wii u I played it and I told him the truth and he said for me to not play it the second time it happened again and a few weeks ago I played it and I forgot to take out the SD Card and he saw it so he took it and did something to it.

Crimson Despair

Smash Journeyman
You shouldn't have let him see it boot up. :p I don't even play that often and still had a few people nearly shout when they see "Twilight Hack", or any of the boot text really.

Not sure if you were done intentionally, or just bailed because of the bit of lag, but ggs regardless. Your Rosalina is actually fairly decent. Just need to dash attack a bit less, and win the game of "Guard the Luma".

Anyone else for a few matches?
I've never used rosalina before haha was just messing around with her but thanks and I didn't leave.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Well I downloaded it when my Dad wasn't looking and when I got my Wii u I played it and I told him the truth and he said for me to not play it the second time it happened again and a few weeks ago I played it and I forgot to take out the SD Card and he saw it so he took it and did something to it.
Harsh. At least you have your handy dandy Smash 3DS. So there's that.
I've never used rosalina before haha was just messing around with her but thanks and I didn't leave.
Oh, if you wanted to keep playing, that's fine too. I'll wait and join your lobby if you make it.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Smash anyone?
I will if Crimson is done. He just dropped group, so give him a moment to respond.

Anyway Crimson, which do you think my best alt was? I understand they're all like...first time playing Smash level, but which would you suggest I put some effort into learning as a secondary?

Last edited:

Crimson Despair

Smash Journeyman
I will if Crimson is done. He just dropped group, so give him a moment to respond.

Anyway Crimson, which do you think my best alt was? I understand they're all like...first time playing Smash level, but which would you suggest I put some effort into learning as a secondary?
GG's I'm getting off right now and ummm shulk is probably your best alt tbh.
Also who do you think my best alt is?

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
GG's I'm getting off right now and ummm shulk is probably your best alt tbh.
Also who do you think my best alt is?
Your peach obviously. Your luck with those stitches was rivaling that of a peach main.

Okay DTK, I'll go make a lobby.

Edit: It appears I sent you a friend request days ago, still waiting for a return before we can play.

Last edited:

foxnoob

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0877-2710-6677
i play black or green
also u host! GOGOGO

I wanna beat up a fellow fox or get beat up!!

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Oh you competitive Smash players and your foxes. Some things never change ( Totally joking of course, people don't really say these things ).

@ DTK.L DTK.L You there?

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Well, guess I'm looking for matches with anyone! Leave a reply; I'll check back every few minutes.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904

Give me a minute my Internet is acting up.

Top Bottom